Chapter 18

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura tear up when she heard her brother’s confession. From her room, he could see his brother sitting on bench at garden. She knows that she had done so many bad things to Woo Bin, so it’s the right time where she should talk one by one with him.

Yura goes to Woo Bin and stare at that sleeping face.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” She whispers to Woo Bin.

At that time, Woo Bin opens his eyes. He smiles when he sees Yura’s face.

“Why you sleep here, Oppa?” Woo Bin move and sit face to face with Yura.

“Are you okay?” Woo Bin asks Yura while holding her hands. Yura just nods.

“What happen to me earlier, Oppa? I cannot see your face clearly and I cannot even talk. “

“Are you scared?” Woo Bin asks.

“I’m scare because I cannot see you. Its feel like you will leave me alone. So, it makes me realize that I have done something that upset my brother. And, I should receive that punishment.”

“My sister has done nothing wrong. I’m sorry to make you have to go through all this.”

“Oppa, can we be honest with each other. I want us to talk about everything…just two of us.”

Woo Bin looks at Yura before he nods. “I know this day will come where you want me to tell you everything.”

“I think it’s time for me to know everything, Oppa.”

“Okay, hmmm...so where should I start? It will be a long night so will you be okay?”

“I’m okay as long as I’m with you.” Yura said while gives her brother a smile.

Woo Bin starts with their family background. Yura becomes a good listener to her brother’s story.

“So, why our enemies are looking for me.”

“Your blood. Yes, we have the same blood. But, since you are born as a girl and from the 100th generation, so your blood is special where you can make someone immortal.”

“Is it by drinking my blood?”

Woo Bin nods. “Is it sounds scary to you?” Yura smiles and then nod a bit. She still tries to adapt to this lifestyle.

“About Soo Hyuk…yes, we can save him…but only with your blood.”

Yura looks at Woo Bin. From Woo Bin’s eyes, she knows that to save Soo Hyuk is not as simple as she think.

“And, to save him with your blood…you have to become one of us. I know you will not always stay like this no matter how I try to protect you. I know one day I have to turn you to one of us. It’s just because of my stubbornness.”

“But, oppa…no matter how you protect me to turn from what I should be, you must forgot that I have that blood inside me. Even though, I’m not officially turns to a vampire yet, I already can make the wound heal by itself. You cannot ignore the fact that I’m one of you. “

“Yes, maybe I just want to ignore that fact.”

“But oppa, I could feel that you have hid something else from me. Earlier, Sung Joon oppa said that I should know the truth. Everything that you said to me just now…I knew almost of it already. There is must be something else, right oppa?”

Woo Bin looks shocked with that sudden question.

“I…I have told you…everything.”

“Then, answer me honestly, oppa.”

“First, everyone knows that Soo Hyuk oppa is your best man. And, I know you will do the best to find a way to save him. And, you realize that I’m the only solution to save him yet you ignore that. So, are you ready to sacrifice him?”

He looks down to the ground. Woo Bin take a deep breath before he turns to look at Yura.

“Your blood has an ability to make someone immortal and to make a dying person alive.”

"But, everything must comes with a consequencess. Same goes to you."

"What you mean, oppa?"

“Your power, you will lose one of your powers every time someone has your blood. We do not know yet what kind of power that you will receive when you officially become one of us and at the same time...you cannot afford to lose them.”

"Do you mean everytime someone drink my blood so i will lose my power one by one?"

"Not only that, Yura-ah."