Chapter 11

ThE sEcReT . . .

“I believe you have met with Kris.” Woo Bin asks Yura when they are alone in Woo Bin’s room.

“I don’t need a personal guard, oppa.”

“From what had happened currently, I cannot ensure your security.”

“I can take care of myself, oppa.”

“I know you can. But, we have to be extra cautious. I cannot forgive myself if anything happen to you.”

“You can just ask Sung Joon oppa or Soo Hyuk oppa to take care of me. So, you don’t have to make a deal with outsiders.”

“You don’t like it?”

Yura is just quiet. She plays with the globe on Woo Bin’s table. Her mind is wondering to everywhere.

“Or…You don’t like Kris?”

“Who? Kris?”

“Yes, if you don’t like him then…”

“… I don’t say that I don’t like him…”

“I know you didn’t say it directly, that’s why I’m asking you if you don’t like him.”

“What you can do if I don’t like him? I don’t have a choice anyway.”

“I can ask them to send another person if you want.”

“No, it’s okay. By the way, he is just a guard. Why should I bother about him?”

“He will be by your side almost all the time even when you are sleeping.  Let me know if you are uncomfortable or if he does something bad to you. “

“Actually, I’m very disappointed with you.” Yura voice her disappointment to Woo Bin. Woo Bin stops what his doing and look at Yura.

“You trust others to protect your sister instead of you doing it by yourself.” Woo Bin speechless to hear that.

“I heard that you don’t trust Wolf and this is your first deal with them. But, why you agreed to make a deal with them now?”

Woo Bin look away from Yura’s eyes.

“I know you can’t answer me because you don’t have the answer now. Don’t answer me if only you want to make me feel better.”

“It’s not because I trust Wolf but I don’t trust myself more. You have been in danger when you with me. Even though I want to protect you but actually I who always put you in danger. Don’t you remember how you are in danger the other day? I almost lost you if Soo Hyuk is not came and saved you.”

“But that’s not all your fault, oppa. I’m big enough to take care of myself. So, don’t blame yourself of what happened on that night.”

“My body is still shaking every time I remember that time. I cannot help it to blame myself.”

Yura walks to Woo Bin and give him a hug.

“I promise I will be good, oppa. I will not let you scare anymore. You know that I only have you and I rely on you very much. I cannot imagine if I lose you.”

“We only have each other. You are the only siblings and family that I have. “

 

Yura back to her room when she sees Kris is standing near the window. He must be waiting for her.

“Have you done complaining to your brother?”

“How you know?”

“I can hear what you said from far?”

“You know what, I don’t mind...”

“I know you don’t mind so I don’t mind about what you said either. Actually, it’s partially true. I cannot blame both of you for not trusting Wolf. As how much you don’t trust us, we also don’t trust you. But, we both need each other. I know your family is not at the evil side and same goes to us.”

“Looking at your situation now, I know you and your family are in a danger. Your brother doesn’t have a choice and in order to protect you, he has to sacrifice his principle by making a deal with us.”

“I’m not sure how much I can trust you but I trust my brother’s choice. Whatever his choice will be my choice. So, I hope that you will not break the deal or my brother’s trust on you.”

“I will not… I respect your brother as much as I respect my leader. I respect him because he can handle you very well.”

“What you mean?”

“I thought you only weird but you are very dramatic also. I almost cry when I heard you just now.”

“What??? How rude…”

“I know you will say that. I’m used to it already. Anyway, you will forgive me later…”

“I will never forgive you!!!”

“Really? Just wait and see.”

“You!!! You always make me angry.”

“It’s because I love to see when you are angry. “

“What???”

Kris just smiles at Yura who is already walks to the bathroom in anger.