The Flirt

Somebody To Love

AN : I don’t know why I really like to make Seungri POV  longer than Jiyong. I really think his POV are much more fun to write. For Seunghyun, I do think that it will took me much longer to write…. 

 


 

Seungri do think this is the first after his parents gone, that he put full attention to his attire. Although he is still confused about his feeling to Jiyong. However, he knew that from today onwards, he is eager to see him. Yes, although he is fearless, and dangerous, Seungri realised that he wanted to protect him, in whatever threat and difficulties that he face. Despite, it is his task, right? 

 

Calling his driver, instructed him to send him to Jiyong’s house. Yang have reconstruct his parents’ house and most of our worker that survive the attack have started working with him. Yang asked him to complete his studies, before going back to his company, while Chaerin will permanently living with Youngbae. Although he really wanted to take care of Chaerin himself, Yang do feel that it is more safe for Chaerin to live with the Dong’s, as well Mrs. Dong have treat and love Chaerin so much as her own.  

 

Upon arriving at Jiyong’s house, he received a text, informing their classes have been cancelled. Not bothering to know why, he enter Jiyong’s house, greeted by Jiyong’s butler. Mr. Kang, a chubby old man with eye so small. Bowing politely, he requested to meet Jiyong. 

 

"I am afraid it is quite early to meet young master, Mr Lee," said the old man. "Young master does not appreciate being awaken too early in the morning, and I am afraid the maid would not dare to wake him up. Is there any important business that he need to know?" 

 

"It's ok, Mr Kang. Do you mind if I am the one that wake him up? I do have something important to inform him, regarding last night business," giving his best smile to Mr. Kang, hoping that his wish would be fulfill.  

 

"As you wish, Mr. Lee. But, be prepared for his temper. Just a little bit of advise, the young master likes to throw everything within his reach. Just hope there is nothing bulky in his room," the butler said casually while Seungri looked at him with mouth wide open. Showing Seungri Jiyong's room, he left with a 'good luck'.  

 

Bewildered, Seungri knocked Jiyong's door, hoping not to meet the wrath of the dragon. Waiting a few minutes, he knocked again. Again, there is no answer. Thinking that Jiyong still sleeping, he quietly opened the door, only met with an empty bed. He could hear that Jiyong is in the bathroom. Making himself ease on Jiyong's bed, he try to shoo all his dirty thoughts that he could do with Jiyong on the bed. What he do not expect is he could hear Jiyong his name. He could feel desire ran through his body, but he won't be called Seungri for nothing. He knew now that Jiyong also want him, but a few teasing won't hurt both of them. Smirking, he patiently waiting Jiyong to finish showering. 

 

When he saw Jiyong came out from bathroom, half , how he struggle to keep his composure for not jumping towards the blonde and ravage him there. Not once in his lifetime, he could feel he wanted someone as he wanted Jiyong. 'Maybe his boss is really the one, but, is Jiyong really wants him, or it only his desire to have him.'

 

After boldly kissing Jiyong (although only a peck), he quickly left Jiyong's room, and waited in the dining room. Watching Jiyong face turns red, is one of his achievement. 

 

"You dare to run away after that stunt you make, crazy panda," a hit at the back on his head wakes him up from his daydreaming. Still smiling, he purposely winks at Jiyong, while Jiyong pouting, sulking for his action. He could only grin looking at Jiyong childish behaviour.

 

"Why are you here early in the morning? I thought it is not your duty to fetch me," Jiyong asked, the pout is still on. Gosh, how can this man be more beautiful? 

 

"Change of plan. After last night event, it would be better for me be with you all the time," Jiyong glared to him, but still, Seungri showed indifferent. "Owh, hyung. The class has been cancelled. So, do you have anything in mind? Going out? Shopping? I am free as well," 

 

"You know, you are really lucky because you are a Lee. Or else, I would have a sniper to kill you now," Seungri smiled.  

 

"Why hyung? Do you mind if I asked for a date, today? It is been a long time since I've going out to have fun. Since, I am obliged to protect you, so, I think it is wise for you to tag along. How about we do something that we rarely do, like amusement park? I really haven't been one." "Da....Date?" Jiyong watched him with a mouth open wide. 

 

"Wow...You really can speak non-stop," Seungri try to give Jiyong the best puppy eyes that he could mustered. "Please hyung......" "Youngbae was right. You really are annoying," "So, do you agree?" "Okay, Seungri-Ya..... I'll change my clothes," and with that Jiyong stormed out from the dining hall. Seungri smiled victoriously. 

 

"YOU ARE CRAZY FOR ASKING ME DOING THIS!!!" Jiyong hollered from his room. Seungri just smiled widely while nearly all of the staff in Jiyong's mansion looked at him with an awed expression.  

 

"How the hell did you do to make young master behaving like that? You are really special, Mr. Lee," Mr. Kang said while patting his back. Again he can't hide his smile. Of course he would not be called victory for nothing. 

 

Hope today will be a memorable day for both of us, and I could find answers for my feeling, Jiyong Hyung. I really hope that if you know my feeling, you would not freak out and send a team of assassin to kill me. I'm sorry, my sassy G-Dragon.