Minzy Rage

Somebody To Love

“WHAT???? That is the reason you been a all these time?????” Seungri’s yelling making everyone in the room (except Jiyong) flinched.

“I am always a . I thought everyone have validated it,” Jiyong said, mocking Seungri.

“Not to me,” he muttered under his breath. It is then Minzy walked towards Jiyong and smacked the back of his head, again surprising everyone in the room.

Yah.... Park Minzy!!!”

“Stupid brother!!!! Do you think leaving us in the dark would save us? I AM A DRAGON. I can protect myself, you retard!!!” her turn to scream at Jiyong, this time manage to make Jiyong himself cringed. It is one of the rarest moments seeing Minzy getting angry.

You are still young, inexperienced. Besides, it is not you alone being their target. Can you manage to protect Sarang, beside yourself?” Jiyong asked, trying to reasoning. Everyone in the room just manage to watch both of them bickers, not knowing how to interrupt.

“Whose fault is that? I would be training with the A Team right now if you do not give father all those bull of ‘pampering’ the youngest princess. I would be highly skilled like Dami Unnie,”

“Minzy....” Jiyong’s tone turned dangerous, a warning sign for her to stop throwing tantrum. Minzy’s ignore it.

“But no. You are always the one who have the words. Teach her everything for her own survival, but leave her alone. Don’t make her involve with the Clan activities. I don’t want her to be hurt. Is that what you told father?”

“I just....” Jiyong was speechless, not knowing what to say or do.

“You just think about yourself,” Minzy interrupted him. “Have you thought what I really want? No, right? Let me tell you.... I want to be part of the clan. I want to be at your side, involves with Clan activities. I want to be a person that able to protect Sarang by my own. I want to feel the power, to manage to shoot in cold blood. I want to be part of A Team, like Dami Unnie,”

As soon as the words out from , she felt her cheeks being slapped. Eyes wide, while everyone else gasped, did not expecting that Jiyong have unconsciously slapping her. Jiyong’s hands are shaking.

“I told you, I don’t want you to end up like Dami. If I could turn back time, I would insist father to just placed tons of bodyguard for her, rather than having her going training, and be part of the A Team,”

“Oppa.....” Jiyong turned his back from her, Minzy tries to lunge towards Jiyong, but Chaerin quickly pulled her back.

“Tell Soohyuk to send Minzy and Chaerin home. Make sure they been escorted until in the room,” and he left the room with Minzy screaming curses to him.

“I hate you, Oppa,” and the words etched into Jiyong memories, making him clutched his chest as he could feel his heart tighten with hurt.

Don’t hate me. I have my reason; I can’t afford to lose anyone who is dear to me, anymore. I am sorry.