-11-

Somebody To Love

When they arrived at Stardust, the place is still calm. It is quite early, and Jiyong calmly walked inside his office with Seungri followed suit. Seungri could see Soohyuk, the club captain, who is actually one of Jiyong’s goon smirking towards them.

He could see how Jiyong face changed from a childish and shy behaviour, turning to very cold demeanour when they arrived at Stardust. Without saying any words, Jiyong pulled some clothes from his walk-in wardrobe (which took nearly half his office space) and walked into the en-suite bathroom; signalling Seungri to follow him inside. When he step inside the bathroom, his eyes nearly popped out seeing the figure of Jiyong’s body inside the shower stall.

Don’t you want to join?” There he is, the seductive Jiyong have come out. Gulping his saliva (he knows he is drooling), he feel that he couldn’t move, mesmerized looking at Jiyong. But the beeping (again) from his phone took him from his state. Never in his life could he feel relieved with any distraction. He knows that if there is nothing distract him, he would be joining Jiyong and doing things to him. Yes, he knows that if it comes to intimacy, he do have another dark side. A very dark secret that he feels that he think that he is not ready to introduce to Jiyong, yet. It will have to wait.

From : Youngbae

                Seungri-Ya. We will be joining you tonight. It Chae’s birthday tomorrow. She has been whining all day to meet you. Well, hearing that you are ‘busy’ with Ji, I think that it will be impossible for you to come, so I’ve decide to bring her to Stardust. Don’t worry, TOP will be there, as well.

Smiling at the message, he let out a relieved sigh. , Chaerin’s present!

“Hyung, I will be out for a while. Chaerin’s birthday is tomorrow. I need to find presents for her….”

“Chaerin?” “My sister, moron!” “YAHHH!!!!” with that he was out from the bathroom and walk towards the entrance. While him on his way to the exit, he saw Jaejoong who gingerly coming and walked towards Jiyong’s office. He could feel rage crept into his heart, but he stilled himself not to punch the guy. Clenching his teeth, he sought for Soohyuk.

“Please watch the boss, Hyuk. Jaejoong is with him,” “I bet the rumour are true? So, what are we going to do?” “Until we have any proof, just watch him out,” Soohyuk nodded.

'My heart hurts when i see you with others whom i am sure that is not honest and a threat with you. Hope that you will be safe, hyung.'


AN : Short update for a teaser..... Enjoy!!!