Rose Red - The Attack!

Somebody To Love

Looking at the way Daesung killed other people while smiling, gives Seunghyun a creepy feeling. Daesung really is something, the way he approached his victim, playing the innocent boy card, talking with his victim about the weather, when he suddenly strikes and kill him, making him live up his name. The angel of death. Hades! This is the first time Seunghyun sees his lover in action. While T.O.P is busy leading the A Team to secure the parameter, The Ghost lead by Daesung accompany Jiyong into the warehouse. The Ghost really behaving like ghost, their presence is unknown to the enemies, and when they strike, it is the end of you. Their style is far more different than the A Team.  

Jiyong just barging into the warehouse like the boss he is; shielded by Daesung and him (Dara followed few step behind). The dragon does not even flinched when a bullet flying next to his head. The entrance of the warehouse has been like a war field, bodies are everywhere. Who can expect that the Rose Red Clan is so weak?

Taecyon just finished having another round when suddenly siren in the warehouse blasting through it. They have been attacked. Calmly, he looked at his newest toy, the boy have passed out again. His body have been marked, bruised, and there are patches of blood and at his thigh (and chest). The boy resistance is high but thanks with the aphrodisiac that he injected into Seungri, he managed to make the boy enjoy his doings on the fourth and fifth round. But, that boy is one stubborn boy, making him have to bind him during their fun time (and all the time).

“How pity we have been attacked during this time. You are one wonderful partner in bed. You could bring lots of money for me,” he whispered to Seungri; waking him up from his terrible state.

“ you!” is only he managed to retort (the gag ball have been removed); receiving a chuckle from Taecyon, before Seungri succumbed into the darkness.

A group of men came into the room, informing him about the attack. He looked into the monitor, surprised when he saw Jiyong and his men coming walking towards the room. He also could see that most of his men being killed. His men in the room are also trembling. Gulping his saliva, he tries to calm himself, make himself ready to receive the uninvited guest. He knew that his action challenging the dragons indirectly has pulled some nerves, but, to have G-Dragon barging into his place, killing nearly all his men are not what he imagined of. That is not the dragons style.

The door opened wide with G-Dragon walking steadily into his rooms. He could see his eyes blazing with anger and hatred. Behind him, came a pretty but dangerous looking woman, which he immediately recognised as Dara, an acquaintance in his transaction of weapons, and someone, an assassin that he definitely knows, T.O.P. He has tried to recruit the killer, but being rejected. He understand now why did the Dragon is the number one clan; they have the best man in it. At the door, he could see a shadow of a man wearing a fedora, waiting at the side of it.

“What have I done to receive the honour of your visit, G-Dragon-shi?” he tries to mask his nervousness. His men have pointed their own rifle towards the other group.

G-Dragon just glared to him, clenching his jaw. The situation has turned creepy. He does not even glanced toward the gun that been pointed to his head.

“You have touch and keep my property,” he was shocked. What could that crazy dragon mean?

“What the ......” and in the blink of an eye, G-Dragon has lunged to him, knocking him from his chair. He been kicked and punched by the dragon, unable to defend himself as that man is fast, beating him like crazy (and stabbing too). He do hear gun shots, but to his despair, he saw Nickhun, his most loyal man (and boyfriend) fallen to the ground. Blood dripping from his head. His other men have been surrounded by a group of masked man.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw the fedora man at the door step inside his room. He could see earring showing the emblem of dragon clan on the right ears of the man. Park Jaesuk, Lee Jonghyun’s cousin. His face turned pale, as he now understand what the property that G-Dragon refers to is.

Daesung smiled when Seunghyun grab Taecyon from Jiyong, forcing him to stand on his feet, making him to face Daesung. “Hello boss. I am afraid that you have keep someone that isn’t yours,” as creepy as he sound, Taecyon could see the ink at Daesung’s nape, making him gasp. ‘HADES’, and Daesung just keep smiling. G-Dragon have frantically bolt into the secret room that behind his book cabinet (how on earth that he knows that?).

The room suddenly filled with a high-pitched rage scream calling for Dara, while they could hear a weak cough from the secret room. T.O.P look worried, but still his hold on Taecyon on iron grip hold.

Then it clicks into his head, if T.O.P and Hades was here, it means that the boy inside must be someone with a blue blood.LEE JONGHYUN! The unknown heir of Lee family. Oh my! Why is he so stupid!

Just kill me now! If that boy is the Lee's heir; and G-Dragon is his lover, I am better being dead before they got me. Nickhun, don’t worry; I will be following you soon.

He prays that Seungri and G-Dragon could have a little mercy on him.