An eye for an eye.....

Somebody To Love

6 months later

Sarang has turns 17 months. When she turns one, both of them have thrown a party for her at the clan main house. Seungri feels so happy with how Jiyong turns, when he seems so human, even only within their little family and his siblings. Sarang has been treated like a princess by everybody.

Everything has turned out well according to their arrangement. Seungri have taken his place as Youngbae’s acquaintance in Dong-Lee Empire, which makes him will not be around during the day, leaving only Jiyong attending Sarang. Jiyong would be lounging and handling Stardust and the clan during the night, leaving Sarang either with Seungri or Minzy and their maids.

Daesung have officially been appointed as Jiyong’s personal bodyguard, as Jiyong do feel it is too burdensome for Seungri to have two jobs at a time. However, Seungri would be frequent customer in Stardust, worrying that Jiyong would be receiving any threats or being attacked (as usual).

These last three months, Seungri realised how agitated Jiyong have been. He would be snapping at him profoundly, even for just a little misunderstanding they have. Jiyong temper could rise dramatically, leaving Seungri in the dark, not knowing what to do or the cause of Jiyong’s behaviour. He tried to ask Daesung discreetly, but his husband would always appear out of nowhere whenever he started to hang around with Daesung, glaring at him, stopping him to even start a normal conversation with the latter.

Jiyong have gone to Stardust an hour before, not even glancing to him, when he is coming home from work. Jiyong tells him to keep an eye on Sarang while he quickly hops into his car. Thinking deep, he then sends a text to Seunghyun, informing that he wanted to chill at Stardust tonight. He will have his answer to everything, whether Jiyong wanted him to know or not.

Entering Stardust, he could see Jiyong is in deep conversation with Soohyuk and Daesung. Ignoring Jiyong’s glare on him, he sits at his usual spot, waiting for his companion to arrive. He really needs to release his stress tonight, without his husband rage.

Seunghyun came sitting beside him ten minutes later. He could see Daesung’s face turned pale when Seunghyun came, but both of them ignore it. They drink and party like no tomorrow, ignoring both Jiyong and Daesung attempt to have their attention from the VIP rooms.  From Seunghyun’s demeanour, he could guest that Seunghyun as well is having conflicts with Daesung.

When both of them are tired flirting with some girls (and few pretty boys), they sat back at their booth, just having their drinks and looking around.

“Trouble in paradise?” Seunghyun’s break the ice. Seungri just nodded, not bothering to hide. Seunghyun is the one who understands him the most, without him even need to open his mouth. Seunghyun sighed, eyes boring towards Daesung, who still discussing with Jiyong at the second floor.

“What about you, hyung?” and Seunghyun sigh again.

“Daesung is too busy, nowadays. His missions are getting dangerous, and the irony is, it comes directly from GD. I could not hold any information about the Ghost,”

“What about you? I heard about the Han River. From the style, I think it’s yours,” and Seunghyun just smirk, drinking his beer straight from the bottle.

Seunghyun then put down his bottle, eyes turning dark, when he saw two guys at steps into Stardust. He nudged Seungri into the direction, making Seungri blood boils.

“I think your love rival is back in the picture, and he brought one handsome partner with him,” Seunghyun muttered under his breath.

“Jaejoong!” Seungri clenched his jaw, glaring at Jiyong (who though remains stoic, he could see he is nervous).  

He then stands, leaving Seunghyun on the couch, pulling a girl that shows interest at him and started flirting with her, while the dragon upstairs starts shaking with anger watching Seungri flirting with his customer.

How dare you are having an affair behind my back? An eye for an eye, hyung! You should never mess with me, as I am VICTORY!