EPILOGUE

Somebody To Love

Author note : I know...I know.... I left all of you hanging with my ty cliffhanger ending. This chapter is specially dedicated to Sadiraelau, Marryfemme, xxDRAGONLOVERxx, tixhenataho and fluffy who request for epilogue. Hope all of you enjoys it. 

 


 

He opened the door, only to be met with a body buried under scattered paper work on the living room. The views really melt him, and calm his heavy heart. Quietly, he makes his way to the bathroom, cleaning the blood that does taint his hand. Today’s business was really crazy.

After washing himself, he wore a pyjama that has been ready on the bed, and back to the living room. Carefully, he cleaned the messy papers, hoping not to wake the sleeping man. He pulled the folder that lay on the latter, only to have his hand grab harshly by him and choke on his neck.

‘Tch, old habits dies hard,’

“Urghh… Ri…Why don’t you wake me up?” Jiyong whines, voice still laced with sleepiness.  Seungri only laughed, looking at Jiyong’s hair that point to every direction. Pecking his lips, he suddenly picks Jiyong up, earning a shriek and carries him into their bedroom, and throws him on the bed.

“Business went well, and I need my reward,” he muttered darkly, while hovering Jiyong on the bed. Jiyong shivers, knowing he will get it hard tonight.


Flashback

“ARE YOU INSANE??? Suddenly putting me on the spot???” He screamed towards his husband. Seungri rushed towards their room, to yell to his unreasonable husband for promptly making his own decision. Jiyong remains stoic, not even flinching when Seungri suddenly hug him from behind.

“Hyung, please love. Don’t just remain silent. Tell me something; make me understand what is going on. We have lost Minzy, and now we are losing Sarang. Now I felt I’m started to lost you too,”

“Can we move out from the mansion?” Jiyong mumbled quietly.

“Huh?”

“I can’t live there anymore, Seungri. I can’t live here, either. I’ve seen Minzy everywhere. I can’t lead the clan anymore when I am not capable to protect the one I love. But I can’t leave the clan either.....” Seungri turned Jiyong to face him. He then look the older in the eyes.

You know I am willing to do anything for you. You should at least talked to me first, not suddenly announcing it to the clan. I nearly having a heart attack, there,” and Jiyong tears runs down on his cheeks.

“Sorry for being selfish,”

“You are not....” and Jiyong continues wailing, making Seungri kept hugging his husband tightly, while his heart clenched with sadness.


Jiyong awakes with a very sore body. He whimpers, knowing that he would have difficulty to walk today. Seungri’s side is empty, making him felt a bit agitated and sad. Now he knew what his husband must felt when he was in Seungri’s place, before.

Pouting, he tries hard to sit, but startles when their bedroom door suddenly opens, presenting his husband, freshly showered, and bringing a tray of food. Carefully, the younger put the tray on their bed.

“Painkiller and food for you,” he handed to Jiyong, fully aware that his husband in pain.

“Thank you,” and Jiyong blushed. Seungri smiled. Content that at least Jiyong now is more human than he is before.

 “I’ve seen your proposal, it is perfect. Youngbae told me that the board wanted you to take my place. Why did you decline?”

“I’m not interested,” Jiyong told him, while munching his breakfast.

“But, love.... Don’t you think that.......”

“You should stop harassing Chaerin every hour. I’m not a child,”

“Huh???”

“I know you call her every hour to keep track of me,” Jiyong pouted, while Seungri smirked.

“At least I am more decent. Unlike you, who used to plant listening and tracking device on me, not to mention you kept hold the CCTV,” and Jiyong turns beet red.

“I SMELLED EGG AND BACON!!” their moment being interrupted by Seunghyun’s loud voice from their living room. Jiyong just smile, while Seungri sighed.

“Take it, but leave us alone!!!” Seungri yelled. They could hear Seunghyun and Daesung chatting outside.

“Tell me again why did you choose to live in front of Seunghyun and Daesung’s house?” Sungri complained, and Jiyong just chuckled.

It has been a year after they lost Minzy, and Sarang now lives with Yang. They would not want to jeopardize Sarang, and kept her out from their family business. Jiyong has started working in Dong-Lee, being an ordinary office worker.

Jiyong still beating himself for Minzy’s death, but Seungri is always reminds him that he still have others that always support and love him. He has lost his laugh, and Seungri longed to see and watch the carefree and seductive Jiyong, also the fierce G-Dragon that once managed to capture his heart.

Their life is not perfect, as they are already tainted by violence and the dark world. For Seungri, loving Jiyong is bliss, and accepting the broken and scarred dragon is not a problem. Only he wishes that someday, though not today, his husband would find his courage and be the man he once was.

For now, he would have to be satisfied having his husband soft smile and chuckle. At least Jiyong is learning to live a normal life, loving him to the fullest and that is more than enough.

-Fin-