Dami

Somebody To Love

3 weeks later

Minzy has told Yang about what is happening, but to her dismay, Yang has agreed to Jiyong decision, which means, Minzy, Bom and Sarang having a full fledges of bodyguard to guard them. Although Bom is fuming, but thinking of Sarang safety, they manage to cooperate.

To other surprised, Jiyong have gone to the Park’s house, apologising to Minzy for keeping secret and for hurting her. Being the younger sister with a good heart, as well she could not bear not seeing Sarang on daily basis, Minzy forgave him, (not without hitting him first) who amused Bom and Mrs. Park. As for Mrs. Park, she was so happy knowing that the prince is taking care of her daughter, and pampered him during his stay. Jiyong welcomed her gesture with utmost grateful, as any motherly act that he received; making him missed his late mother and sister so much.


Jiyong’s prediction of Seungri will started to freak out, turns out to be true. He has bugging Youngbae for information, and started helping Youngbae digging information who is the mole. To their dismay, there is no lead to who has leaked the information to The Skull.

“Hyung, May I asked you something?” Carefully Seungri tries to ask the taboo questions that have been bugging him since marrying Jiyong. Youngbae looked at him, annoyed as his concentration towards the report being disturbed.

“What happen to Dami?” and Youngbae turns stills.

“Wh..What did Ji told you?”

“He did not tell me anything, hyung,” he told Youngbae, frustrated. Youngbae exhaled. Expressions turns forlorn, and Seungri could feel Youngbae are also hurting, like Jiyong.

“Dami is our sister, Dad’s eldest daughter, the eldest child from the Kwon Household. She one tough girl, if you asked me. Apart from Ji, she supposed to be the heiress of the clan, guiding Jiyong to be the prince,”

“We grew up together, and as I the only son from Dong’s household, I need to train and be closed with the Kwon’s. Jiyong’s mother is the only from the three wives who came from a family involves with the mafia world. She is the only daughter of The Black Hawk leader. So, his mother is the one who really knows what the underground world looks like. She trains all of us to prepare for the harsh life of this world.”

“Of course, our own character shows when we grew up, and Mrs. Kwon is the queen of the Dragon. She knows what the best is for us. She is the one who decides who will lead which; end me up in the Dong-Lee,”

“Why is she...?”

“As the wives if Yang, of course she is receiving threat from other clan. But, she herself is skilled, and she always manages to saves her children, and me. When we in our teens; threat and attacks from our enemy are like our toys. We have been attacked left, right and center, and Mrs. Kwon managed to protect us all,”

“She was killed when one day; she was lifting her guards down. She did not realised that there is a bomb attached to her car, and the bomb blasted in front of our school, in front of our eyes,” Seungri could hear Youngbae’s voice shaking.

“After the incident, Dami took over her mother role, in the clan, in the house. She tries to protect Ji and eventually, trying to fulfil the emptiness of a mother for Jiyong. However, she persuades Dad to let her trained as an A Team, together with Dara. Both of them are the only female of the team, and as Dragons, both of them excels the training. Jiyong really despised it because the training took her time away from him. He said Dami should be guarded by guards, not trained to be an assassin,”

“But why is....”

“Dami receives a very hard mission in order to complete her training,” again Youngbae exhales.

“Help your parents and protect both of you from getting hurt,” Seungri heart stops... It is then he suddenly remembers a masked guy/girl, which appeared from nowhere, shielding him and Chaerin from being shot, before instructed his driver to send them to Yang. He vividly remember the brown eyes which similar to Jiyong eye smiles towards him before enveloped both of them with a bloodied hands.

The painful memory that he locked inside long time ago, suddenly came. Dami whispers suddenly feel surreal in his ears, “Please be alive, both of you, and please protect Jiyong for me,”

Seungri could only clenched his heart, because either he wanted to admit or not, his family have been the reason of Dami’s death and Jiyong’s nightmare.


Author note : This is just a filler for what is happening to Dami and Jiyong's mother. Actually I am thinking something else for this chapter, ends up i am writing what ever popped in my head. Sorry if this chapter is not up to everyone expectations. Comments are much appreciated.