Surprise

Somebody To Love

Seungri

It has been 2 weeks after Minzy and Mrs. Park funeral. A week after Jiyong killed Yunho himself. That is the only time I could see his true demon. A part of me is satisfied with the picture, another part I wished I haven’t witness it. Also I wish that Sarang would never ever witness it. Jiyong has really lost it, not even flinching while torturing Yunho. It is like his emotion has been numb.

Jiyong have been holed up in the Sick Bay most of the time now. I have to juggle between Dong-Lee and Stardust, as Jiyong seem so occupied with Sarang. Seunghyun has been awaken from his coma, but still, he has trouble in using his right leg. The doctors told us that he might have problems with his leg.

It is difficult for me now to have a decent conversation with my husband. He would always answer my questions with a nod or hum. It is like that he has been mute, the only time that I could hear his voice is when he is with Sarang. When he is with others, it is like he is void of emotion. Seunghyun told me that Jiyong is beating himself, and that he started to fall in depression.

“That is how he is when we lost his mother and Dami,” is what Seunghyun told me.

The clan activities resumed as usual, but now, as I am Jiyong’s husband, I have to take charge, showing Jiyong that he is not alone. That he still have somebody at his side, he still have me. I really miss my dragon.


No One POV

Yang have asked Jiyong to have therapy, in order for him to get his way back. At least when Seungri tries to reason with him, he just agreed without throwing his usual tantrum. For the first time, Seungri saw the real vulnerable side of Jiyong when one night, Jiyong suddenly wailing and crying for Minzy. Seunghyun never lie when he used to tell that this is not a side that he wanted to see. It is really heartbreaking.

As Jiyong neglected his duty as the clan leader, Seungri have to take over his plan. It is exhausting even for Seungri, juggling between Dong-Lee Empire and Stardust. Even the members have turn to him rather than meeting the snapping dragon for any advice or activity.

Seunghyun decided to take a break from the clan activity, focusing only on his role in Dong-Lee, also making Seungri to lead the A-Team, adding up the latter responsibilities. Daesung has turn to his old self, only now he has become more aggressive, returning to Stardust and be Seungri bodyguard.

Jiyong has understood Seunghyun feeling on him, making him nearly punched the older on his face for not telling him all this while. Thanks to Daesung who at last spilled the bean. Daesung think that it is the least he can do in order to make Jiyong realised that there are others who always love him, and would support him.

“First love never dies, Jiyong. But true love could bury it and gives the person another light,” is what Seunghyun told him. Jiyong could only cries. The cold demeanour is nowhere being seen, leaving only the naive and broken child that Seunghyun once loves.

“Maybe we are not meant to be together,” and both smiled bitterly. Seunghyun kissed his cheeks, telling that Seungri is always with Jiyong, while he and Daesung will always be their shadow. He reminded Jiyong that every one of them do have somebody to love, the reason for them to live their life in the fullest. Seunghyun then gone back to his apartment.

Seungri is hanging out with Hyunjoong, who now is a regular at Stardust. The incident has brought them closer. Hyunjoong still moping for Jaejoong, and Stardust reminds him much about his late lover.

Gain and Jea have been working with Seungri, as they offered to be Seungri right hand men. Jea have been appointed to be Sarang’s nanny. Chaerin still living with the Dong’s, and she also started to work at their company as Seungri assistant.

His phone suddenly went off, making him frown. He was surprised when he realised that Jiyong have been texting him. He was informed that the clan will be having an urgent meeting at the main house.

Telling Soohyuk to look over Stardust, he and Daesung rushed towards the mansion. Both of them are shocked seeing that most of the members have crowded the main house, while Yang, Bom, Chaerin, Seunghyun and Youngbae looking solemn. Seungri heart nearly dropped, realising Jiyong is still in their room. He nearly sprinted to the room, when the said person suddenly appeared at the door. Every one attention turned to him, when he calmly walked towards his father. The room is very quiet, waiting for G-Dragon to speak, telling whatever important mission to them.

“I call of you because I do have announcement to make. From today onwards, I, the G-Dragon will not be involved in this clan activity; which means, I step down from my post,” Gasp and murmurs could be heard from their members. Everybody is shocked. G-Dragon only smirked looking his husband face.

“I handed Stardust and these clan activities to my husband, V.I.” Daesung quickly dragged Seungri (who is now being a statue) beside Jiyong, who is still smirking. “Believe in him, listen to him and I hope all of you could give your loyalty to him as you are to me. You have your oath in our clan, so now, vow that you would accept him as your leader. I am not able to lead you anymore,” with that, he leave the main hall, retreating himself inside their room, leaving the shell shocked Seungri with the members.

The members cheered, and make a vow to obey and be loyal to Seungri, while the said man still not moving. Yang came, patting him on the shoulder and told him that Sarang will be living with him and the Dong’s with Gain and Jea be her guard. Seunghyun and Daesung stay at his side, amused at his reaction but still, congratulating him. Seungri really feels he is dreaming, but Seunghyun patting on his back makes him realised everything is real.

What the hell is happening, actually???

 

-end-


Author note :

Hye!!!! 50 is really a good number to end this story, right? Thank you for all my subscribers who stays with me, and those who always giving comments. I really appreciate it. A BIG THANK YOU and I LOVE ALL MY READERS.

I am thinking to write the second part, but it still undecided. Until next time. <3