The Wedding - Part 2

Somebody To Love

Seungri POV

After the wedding vows took place, we both have been ushered towards the garden behind the temple where the party took place. While waiting for Dara to change her dress, I just held Jiyong’s hand. Seeing his gummy smile, making my heart beats faster.  His eyes shine brightly; that never ceased to pull me into it. Really, I would never imagine that ‘the’ Lee Seungri, a womanizer, could ever turn to be gay just for this one guy.

As all of us arrived at the party, I could see Yang smiling widely, while the table have been occupied with our men, I suddenly realised how big and tough my responsibility could be. I am marrying the prince of the Dragon Clan, the most powerful underground group in Korea.

I could see Sarang smiling happily in Minzy’s arm. After this, she will be officially being our daughter. I could never feel how happy I am, although at first I do feel ‘a little’ bit jealous with her, seeing how she manages to captivate Ji’s heart too soon. But, now, she is everything to me. I know, I love being a father.

My daydream being interrupted when the emcee of our party announces us to have our first dance. Jiyong nudges me, while Youngbae quickly pulled Dara to the dance floor, having the first dance. Jiyong suddenly stands, smirk at his lips, pulling me to join Youngbae and Dara. Of course, after we join the dance, our guest started to join us.

After few rounds, I started to mingle with our associates. Jiyong have been dancing with Bom, while I make a beeline to my favourite hyung. I did not have the opportunity to talk to him since the ceremony started. When I found him and His boyfriend, they really took me off guard, as I was surprised to see them crying.

“Why are you both crying?” carefully I asked.

“This wedding is so beautiful.” Okay, Daesung is really a er for this kind of thing.

“I really can’t believe that my ‘son’ is marrying before me,” Seunghyun answer really makes my mouth wide open. These two stupid ers..... Just how much these two have drink?

“Owh, stop it both of you. How can T.O.P and Hades crying for this kind of event?” Jiyong suddenly reprimand them, making both of them bursting into tears making Jiyong face palm. Oh my, these two are really drunk.

“Just ignore them. I bet they both already drunk,” Jiyong hugs me from behind, kissing my nape making me shivers. How I can’t wait to have him tonight.

We both are so into each other until Youngbae and Dara came into our sight.

Both of you will have to wait for your y time until we arrived to our honeymoon place. Go say goodbye to your daughter. Our flight is waiting,”

Jiyong took sleeping Sarang from Minzy’s. Kissing and whispering apology to the little angel with tears in his beautiful eyes. I know, it is hard for him to leave our sweetheart, but it is the command of Yang. I kiss Sarang, and hand her to Minzy, taking Jiyong hand and ushered him towards the limosine. Dara have throws her bouquet of flowers and being received by Bom, making the girl laughing with glee.

Inside the limo, I was met with a pouting Jiyong, fully aware that he is upset to leave Sarang behind with the Park’s. Looking at Youngbae’s and Dara who sending a lovey dovey eyes to each other, clearing my throats to ask for our destination.

Where exactly our place of honeymoon?”

“Maldives. I am sure we will have our privacy there,”

I could feel my body shivers with anticipation as Jiyong suddenly pulled me into a deep kiss. Really, this husband of mind is really unpredictable. Leave him to be sulking one minute and turns ual the other minute.


Author Note : Double update to make up my hiatus. Hope you enjoys it.

Thanks to all my 101 subscribers and all who upvotes. I never thought this story could have that many subscribers. Please, leave comments and upvotes if you like.