Night - The Beginning

Somebody To Love

It is going crazy when Jiyong and Seungri have been commanded to live with the Park’s at the Main House. The Kwon Mansion has been left under Mr Kang care. Though Jiyong felt at ease, knowing that he could protect both Sarang and Minzy, still their confrontation with The Skulls making him uneasy.

It was late night, as both he and Seungri just put Sarang in bed. They walked towards their bedroom, thinking that they might have a little action tonight, when a healthy looking, but frantic Daesung came barging in with Seunghyun in tow.

“Hyung…. Code….” And he was interrupted with a blast sound from the outside.

Fully aware what is happening, Jiyong and Seungri quickly dashed to the front door, with weapons in their hand. Few of The Ghost rushed towards The Park’s room, helping them to the bunker. Of course, Jiyong and Yang literally makes sure that the women of the family will be saved.

Outside the house, Jiyong saw that the mansion gate being blown. He could see shadows of more than 20 people holding guns marching towards them. He held his ground, and yet, he feels nothing. His man (and Seungri) have been forming a shield in front the Main House door.

Yunho smirk when he saw the Dragon’s have been waiting for them. Though the aura is really frightening, but he is confident he could trample the dragon and took over the underground activities himself. Yunho is a man with ambition, and now, he dreams to be the most powerful underground lord, surpassing the dragons although it resulting him betraying them as friends.

“I am honoured that the prince came to greet me. Are you ready to just hand me the throne?”

Over my dead body,” He hissed. The nerve of the man, coming to his house to claim what wasn’t his.

“So be it. I am sure that, after you are dead, your sisters will be my play thing..... So does your niece,” and G-Dragon lunged towards Yunho, only to be blocked by Junsu. With that, the fight started, and it sure as hell will be a very, very long night.


Author Note : Hiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back. Sorry, but exam is a . A teaser for all of you before the main course. Don't kill me!!!