Jaejoong

Somebody To Love

Few weeks after the incident, they started their routine as usual. Stardust have been operated three days after with Youngbae help. Seungri resumed his duty a week after, being jiyong’s shadow. He distance himself from Jiyong, but once a while Jiyong caught him ogling him. Jiyong was confused with his feeling towards Seungri, however managed not to show any of them. He was afraid, like really; really afraid that Seungri would freak out, and try to kill him later.

 

Seunghyun has started working in Dong Lee Empire as their lawyer. It is scary to think that the one who capable to defend you in court is actually a cold hearted killer. Jiyong could not contained his laughter when he suddenly visits Youngbae, to find Seunghyun in the office, dealing with their client that is quite fussy, making Seunghyun just pinching his nose, calming himself not to kill them.

 

On the third week after; Jaejoong came waltzing into Stardust with his group of friends. Jiyong could see that he was nervous to see him, but masked it with a fake enthusiasm. Smirking, he knew that he will have fun toying with the latter tonight. He could see Seungri (who were enjoying himself at the dance floor with girls- that bastard) grinning widely seeing Jaejoong. Eyes flickered with excitement. Shaking his head, he knows that Seungri really can match his craziness.

 

Luring Jaejoong to the third floor (which is a restricted area), telling him how he missed him and , he signals Soohyuk to inform Seungri. From the corner of his eyes, he catch a glimpse of Seunghyun coming into Stardust. Now the real fun begins.

 

He was making out with Jaejoong when he heard a faint click from the door. Smirking, he straddles Jaejoong, who’s shocked seeing two masked guests suddenly appeared in the rooms. Jiyong’s expressions turns feral, grinning widely when he feels Jaejoong trembling beneath him.

 

“I bet you know…. Silly you, if I were you, I would not dare to even step inside,” he whispered to Jaejoong. While T.O.P step forward, having Jaejoong in his grasp, Jiyong walked towards Seungri, Hugging his waist from the side, he kissed his cheeks. Seungri turns his head and give him a peck on his lips with his masks lips, making Jiyong pouting. Jaejoong gasped while Seunghyun just snickered looking at their act.

 

“Bring him to the back room…. Have fun guys, and don’t be so harsh,” he walked towards the bathroom, leaving the screaming Jaejoong with Seunghyun and Seungri.

 

You dare messed with me, I ed your life up.