Honeymoon Part 2

Somebody To Love

Jiyong and Seungri join Youngbae and Dara for breakfast at the restaurant. To their dismay, the situation has turned awkward. Dara’s face would turn red whenever her eyes and Jiyong’s meet while Youngbae just being nonchalant. For the first time, their breakfast is so quiet, until Jiyong could not stand and break it.

“Okay, I know there is something in your mind. Spill it!”

“Well….” Youngbae seems hesitate while Dara face has been crimson red. Seungri smirked; finally understands why the other turned awkward with them.

“We are loud, aren’t we?” his wolfish grin appears, while both Youngbae and Dara cringed.

“Please, do both of you realised that actually only us on this property? OUR villa also is side by side, we could hear both of you miles away…..” Jiyong could not contain his laugh, laughing hysterically while Youngbae just snickered. With that, it dissolves the tension and awkwardness on the table.

Truth to be told, for Jiyong, this is the first time that he really on vacation. Yes, he always travelling, however, it is only business related. He never really had the privileges enjoying any places that he gone.

“This is our first time, right?” His musing been interrupted by Youngbae, who suddenly joins him for sunbathing. Humming as agreement, he looked at the sea, watching at Seungri and Dara who are still swimming.

“I’ve never thought that father would let us married, we are still young,”

Me too. I am more shocked that father agreed to let you marrying Seungri. But, I can see now why,” Jiyong lets out a very bright smile listening to Youngbae rambling. Smile that Youngbae has never seen.  “You look more human now, not a devil like you use to be,” His comment only receives punches in the gut from Jiyong.

As the week goes by, Jiyong cherishes every moment of it. Despite Youngbae and Dara’s plead for them to tone down their ual innuendo; they really could not keep their hands from each other. They even scarred the other couple while having it in the sea, behind their suite, as well having fun stalking them which ended when Dara snapped and threaten to kill them during sleeps. (That girl is scary when being provoked).

On the last night, both couple decided to spend their time in their respective suites. Jiyong is lounging  comfortably on the couch, just finishing his routine phone call with Minzy while Seungri walks toward him, It is then Jiyong suddenly pulled Seungri on his lap, kissing him passionately. Hands trailing at his , making Seungri gasps suddenly.

Can I have you tonight?” he whispered at his husband’s ear, making the younger looked at him, agape. This is the first time that Jiyong asked to take charge, making Seungri suddenly excited, as well a little afraid when the images from the rose red mission suddenly flashed through his mind.

Seeing his husband conflict face, Jiyong pouted. He suddenly feels that Seungri would never give him any change to sometimes reverse the role. Sighing, he pushed Seungri gently from his lap, and walked straight to bedroom, thinking wanted to only let himself sleeps and would never awake.

Seungri realized that Jiyong is sulking, only shakes his head, and rushed into the bedroom, afraid that Jiyong would lock the door and left him sleeping on the couch. With Jiyong he would never underestimate the older mood.

He is lucky when he turned the knob, to find that it is unlocked. He could see Jiyong’s back, fully aware that the older is unhappy. He crept slowly, not wantng to be thrown by the sulking man. Hugging him from behind, he kissed Jiyong’s cheeks.

“You are such a baby,” only being replied by a snicker. Pulling Jiyong into a wet and sloppy kiss, not caring the tense of the older body, he palm Jiyong’s crotch, making him arched his back and moaned loudly.

“Take me,”whispering on Jiyong’s ear, he pulled Jiyong to straddle him, making Jiyong shocked. Eyes blown wide, as he does not expect Seungri would give in to him. They both then shed their pyjama in record time. Pulling into one last kiss, Jiyong then took the lube from the drawer which later being snatched by Seungri.

Smirking, looking at Jiyong’s surprised face, he slithers his fingers with the lube. “Watch me,” he told Jiyong with a commanding and cocky tone, making Jiyong’s eyebrow flew up in his dishelved hair.

He then started to prepare himself, which later making him enjoying so much. Jiyong who is watching gulp his saliva, as the event unfold is so y. When he could not stand watching Seungri ing himself, he quickly pulled Seungri’s finger, kiss him while coated his with lube. He lined himself and buried himself into Seungri with one swift move, making both of them groaned simultaneously.

“Sorry love. I could not wait anymore. You are so y,” which earn a cocky smirk from Seungri. However, his cockiness evaporated when Jiyong suddenly  ing right away, so frustrated from the long wait. Seungri clung to him and scratched at his back as he was ed roughly into the mattress. He suddenly moaned loudly when Jiyong started to pistons on his prostate. Jiyong fists his neglected in time with his and after a lethal blow to his prostrate he exploded onto both of their chests followed by Jiyong a few seconds later. Jiyong pulled out and collapsed at his side.

After cleaning themselves, they lay down, watching each other. Seungri looked into Jiyong’s eyes, which portrays love, happiness and bliss. No trace to anything evil, crazy or dark. He was sure that his eyes are mirroring Jiyong.

“Thank you for letting me having you,” Jiyong caress his cheeks, soft and lovingly. Jiyong looks at him with fondness and longing, making his heart constricts with happiness. It is then Seungri realised that Jiyong wanted to claim him as a proof that he belongs to him. Jiyong is a person that constantly needs assured and seeking affections, something that Seungri has been told by Seunghyun.

Seungri just smiles, looking how cute his husband is. Both of them falls asleep in each other arms, contented and feeling love. They both have claimed each other, which is no doubt that they really match made in heaven (or hell).

When they saw Youngbae and Dara during their flight back to home, they could see Youngbae and Dara are glowing with happiness. They are confident that both of them also enjoying their honeymoon as much as them. Deep down, Jiyong envy Youngbae and Dara because both of them do not need to hide their relationship from the public. Youngbae is only known as the Dong-Lee Empire CEO, not as Yang son.  He was scared thinking of Seungri and Sarang, knowing that if his enemy found out, both of them would be their target.

They arrived at the Kwon Mansion with Sarang’s happy face. Daesung came with Seunghyun in tow, congratulating and not forgetting to tease them about their honeymoon. However, the mood turns solemn when Mr. Kang discreetly handed Jiyong few files and reports, making Seungri agitated and sad. He really hoped Jiyong do not think that he has jeopardize his life and beating himself about it. He now felt glad that he could now understand and read Jiyong’s emotions like an open book.

Sometimes, reality is a . But, as long as he is by Jiyong’s side, he would try to make their life easy and fairytale like as much as he can.


Author note : A fluff chapter before we going back to business. Comments are appreciated.