Burning

Somebody To Love

That night, he was having a blast, with Chaerin, Youngbae, Seunghyun and a group of girls, friends of Chaerin. Most of them are beautiful. Being Lee Seungri, of course he enjoying himself flirting with the girls. From their room, he could see Jiyong, sitting at his usual place, monitoring his club while Jaejoong trying to entertain him. Sometimes, he caught both of them would make out, making him more angry and makes him flirtier than usual.

 

“Someone jealous…” Seunghyun said with a grin on his face. Youngbae laughed. He ignored Seunghyun comment, kept flirting with Chaerin’s friends, Hyorin while Chaerin casually dancing with a guy that Seungri can’t recognised.

 

“Youngbae hyung, who is the guy dancing with Chaerin?” Youngbae who seems started to get drunk, laughed. It is rare to see Youngbae partying, as the man always avoid going to club.

 

“It is Seungho. Chaerin best friend,” Seungri frowns, looking at his sister. Seunghyun then pulled his collar, then push him towards the dance floor.

 

“Enjoy yourself, Seungri-Ya. No need to worry about others,” He then pulled Hyorin and dance with her like crazy. The alcohol in his system makes him bolder than usual. Dancing like crazy, grinding and groping his dance partner, he could feel that he is . When he looked up at Jiyong’s place, he was surprised to see that the dragon was no more to be seen.

 

‘, where did that dragon go,’ he then try to make his way towards the third floor.

 

His mission to find the dragon being interrupted when he felt a familiar hand hugs him from behind, kissing his nape and he could feel a bulge grinding behind him. Smirking, he spun around, facing and trapping the dragon in his arm, whom looking at him with angry face, although he could see desire written all over the face.

 

“I told you I’ll be your shadow, hyung,” pulling the dragon towards the dance floor, and shamelessly kissing his lip. He could hear a faint ‘Whoaa’ from his frieds, but couldn’t care less, alcohol has clouded his mind.

 

“More like yourself around girls. Who’s that ? Your girlfriend?” he could see a pout formed at the handsome face. Smiling, he really need to control himself from keep ravaging that pretty mouth.

 

“Where’s your boyfriend, hyung?” “He’s not my boyfriend, stupid,”

 

“More like your toy, I think,” cynically he told Jiyong, while keep dragging the boss towards his table. He could feel Jiyong tense, but still he ignore it. When Jiyong joins them, the table turns more chaotic than ever, as Chaerin keep mocking him for something that he don’t understand, while Youngbae keep teasing Jiyong, making the latter playfully choking and wrestle him. It is then he realise the soft smile Seunghyun gave to Jiyong and the longing looks that accompany his smile; making him feels guilty. However, when he and Seunghyun exchanged their looks, he felt relieved when Seunghyun gave him an assured look. A look that encouraging him to keep up pursuing the dragon.

 

It is nearly 3am when Jiyong decided to close Stardust. While Seunghyun and Soohyuk keep chatting among each other.

 

“Spend the night with me?” how sweet the dragon could be. Nodding, Seungri couldn’t help keeping his grin. All four of them walks towards Jiyong’s car (both him and Seunghyun have settle their argument during the night) (Seungri’s driver have gone home) when suddenly Seinghyun stopped Jiyong from moving towards his car.

 

Seungri and Soohyuk immediately pulled Jiyong backwards while Seunghyun took the car key from Jiyong’s hand and throw the keys away. It is then Seungri heard the beeping sound, quickly pulling Jiyong towards the ground, when the car exploded……

 

, it will be a long night! (Jiyong and Seunghyun cursing profanities nonstop while Soohyuk just looked at the burning car.)

 

There goes my lovely night….. and a million dollar car. Whoever did this, just hope that you are dead when we found you, because if will knows who, just pray that you will be dead coz the dragon will come and haunt you.