True Mission

Somebody To Love

Never in my life, have I thought I would fall in love again. Knowing a person named Lee Sunghyun/Lee Seungri have been bless for this eight month. I really can’t believe that little brat manage to crack the thick wall of my heart. He is really one of a kind. The obnoxious, annoying, arrogant brat that manage to make me head over heels on him.

I could never forget how wide Seunghyun’s grin (gross!) and how loud Youngbae laughed when he told them that we are in relationship. However, in a relationship or not, he still be my (private) bodyguard, and as loud as he is, he still could not leave his flirtatious behaviour (That bastards) and when I started throwing tantrum, he would calmly told me that it is unwise for us to show our affection in public. He as well would always came back to me, though he already seduced most of Stardust customer (sighed). Yeah, our relationship has been widely known in the clan, but it is only leave in it. To display our affairs to the public, it would also make him the target of my enemy; and I would not risk it. V.I or Seungri, he had enough enemy as the Lee’s heir without the title of my boyfriend.

Both of us have nearly finished our studies, it will be another two weeks to go before both of us graduated. I am shocked, as he is intelligent, and though enrolling the university quite late, he managed to catch up and decided to graduate with me. Of course, with a few exemptions, (money here and there), he managed to convince the university. The funny thing is, without the university know who am I exactly, they select me as a Valedictorian (I AM GENIUS, I KNOW!) making the brat tease me for a week.

Youngbae has persuades him to take his place in Dong-Lee empire. I have decided to fulfil my duty to the clan and Stardust full time. Both of us have discussed about it, and I really hope that he will take his late parents place. Still, I could not believe that I would fall in love and have a very serious relationship with somebody. Every storm, turmoil in my heart have calm down. The dragon has been tamed by a panda. (How humiliating it is).

Lee Seungri is a sadist man, a dark secret that he has been hiding behind his childish, cheery facade. Every time we do face any challenge from our rival, he would torture them, and enjoys seeing them suffers. It really matches my craziness and the irony is; I would become a masochist for him. It is refreshing actually, as I lead the clan, being the leader that always has to command everybody to submit to me, it really gives me a fresh feeling whenever he is in charge, he is an animal in bed; as well. He has persuaded me to turn my house of pain into house of pleasure, and we usually would spend a few nights in it. Whenever we leave the place, back to the mansion, I could see Daesung’s grinning and Mr Kang just shakes his head. Yup, I have to admit, I looked terrible (thanks to Seungri who likes to tie me, and leaves hickeys scattered at my neck).

Seeing that Seungri manages to make me happy, father command us to tie the knot as soon as possible. Of course, it took both of us off guard, as our relationship is still shaky, but Seungri agreed to it without any hesitation. He told me that it is like a tradition; a chaebol marrying a chaebol to strengthen their company (wow at his logic). However, as sneaky as he is, he begs me to persuade my father to gives him a real mission for once. He told me that at least he wanted to experiences it once, just a time. Although he is rank as no. 2 skilled fighter (the rank during his training), he wanted to see what it’s like to be a real A Team before we getting married, and being the fool in love I am, I conveyed the message to father. Though the old man disagreed at first, after threaten to leave The Clan (like I dare to), father agreed. “Just this once, Jiyong. If he will be my future son-in-law, I wouldn’t want him to face anything that could kill him. Just hope he will survive the mission,” he told me, making me somehow realised I would regret this decision if anything happen to my boyfriend.

I told Daesung about Seungri’s wish. Being the good friend, Daesung assured me, if Seungri receives any mission, he will become Seungri’s shadow. Unknown to the clan, in order for me to protect myself, or even have any dirty job that I need to settle by myself, I formed a group that being called The Ghost. It was lead by Daesung himself, and their training are more intense than the A Team training, something that I didn’t told Seungri, yet. I know, there are several occasions where the A Team met The Ghost, but being the professional, the A Team could not even trace whoever the ghost was. From them, Hades was the most popular assassins, as he likes to leave the symbol of wings (represents angel) but being called Hades as he took people life. How he killed them, is something that other’s trying to pry but with no avail, as most of his victims have very calm expressions when they die. How funny it is when Daesung seems smitten with Seunghyun, as I am with Seungri. I am relieved that Seunghyun finally have somebody at his side to love.

While I am talking to Daesung, an arm suddenly hugs me, as pair of lips kisses my nape, interrupting all our discussion. I smile, as Daesung stands, bowed to Seungri, leaving both of us alone.

“Why so serious?” he asked, wiggling his brows. Hitting his arm lightly, I pulled him into a kiss. I could feel his smile in the kiss.

“Why are you here? Don’t you have any meeting with Youngbae, discussing about how you would fit in Dong-Lee’s?”

“Errmm... Actually I need to tell you, and thank you for it,” I could feel my blood drained from my face.

He pulled out a brown file, which I have no doubt containing a mission. A wolfish grin etched on his handsome face, while I think I could flip any second.

“I received a mission from the clan. I need to crush down Centaur Enterprise CEO, which is also actually the sponsor for the Rose Red Clan. Will be going in two days. Thank you hyung, for fulfilling my request,”

Well, ! Centaur Enterprise CEO is one roach difficult to kill. I really hope that you will survive this mission as I don’t think that I could survive another burn without you at my side.....


Author Note : I am sorry for the lack of update. I’m down with terrible flu. Sorry for the messy writing, not really in the right condition to write, but this story really etched in my head. Comments are much appreciated.

Special thanks to xtavista for the upvote.