The Mole

Somebody To Love

After three crucial weeks of missing (for Seunghyun), Daesung suddenly showed up into the Main House with Hyunseung and Bobby, during the Clan meeting, battered. They nearly giving his boyfriend a heart attack while Seungri nearly freaked out, looking how messed up Daesung is. The smile that he always wears is nowhere to be seen. Scars and wounds are everywhere, and his right hand is broken.

“He’s being attack. Someone in the Skull knew who he is,” Bobby said, while handling Jiyong and envelope.

“We got the mole, sadly The Skull has took our girls as theirs. Hyuna, Soohyun, Jihyon and Gayoon have turn their back on us. Hyuna even killed his own mother when she is not cooperating with her, ” Hyunseung told Jiyong.

“Who is it?” Yang suddenly appeared, concern on his face, as he looked Daesung conditions. Seunghyun is cradling him on his lap. Daesung has out cold.

Jiyong opened the envelope, face turned dark. He look at Youngbae and Seungri, whom busy helping Bobby and Hyunseung.

‘!’ Jiyong cursed under his breath.

“Seungri, pulled out our investment and put it in the ‘bunker’. Bae, cut any communication with Ares Company,”

“Jiyong?” Yang called him in askance. It is then Jiyong shows photos that he got from Bobby, a picture of Ares CEO, Yunho accompanying by Junsu and Yoochun get into a car. Ares Company is one of Dong-Lee Empire investor, and a close friend of Youngbae. There are also a few pictures of them having few transaction, and one the picture show Yunho wearing an open button shirt, which they could see an inked skull on his skin.

The situation have Jiyong’s head throbbed with pain. Never in his life could predict that one of his close investor, someone that one of his family closed with, would betray them. No wonder that The Skull knew about Minzy and Sarang. They have unconsciously invited a lion into their den, and their recklessness have cost them a high prizes.

“Ji?” Seungri cautiously called him. He looked at his husband, eyes blazing with raged. The room has filled with silence, most of them waiting for G-Dragon’s command. He exhaled, trying to calm himself.

“Youngbae, call him. If he wants a war, then be it! Tell him to run, because I will have no mercy when I met them. All of you prepare yourself. Either we attacked them, or they will attack us.”

Seungri could feel that he is trembling with both excitement and anxiety. He as well need to prove to Jiyong as he is worth and could protect both Jiyong and Sarang. He do not realise that he is smirking (until he suddenly been hit by a shoe, thrown by Seunghyun). He looked at Seunghyun, who wearing a feral expression. He smirked, knowing that Seunghyun as well has been blinded by revenge. This war won’t be easy and dirty.

Youngbae came back into the room, face ashen.

“Ji, he told us to off. They told us to prepare to step down as they themselves will rip us and leave us to rot,” and Jiyong could taste the gate of hell are going to break loose. He was trembling with rage.

The door suddenly opens, with Hyunjoong being dragged by their clan man. His face is wet with tears. Looking at G-Dragon, he suddenly kneels and bows.

“GD sir, Jaejoong has being caught by The Skull. Our house has being pillaged by them. I am my way to the house when Yoochun and Junsu came. I don’t know either him still alive. Please, help me. I love him so much,” and he wails in front of G-Dragon, while Seungri just snickers.

Can I break something now?


Author Note : Sorry for this crappy chapter. I still in the midst of my final, but I can't leave this, afraid I would have writer block.

Thank you sakura-ssagaji for the upvote. (^_^)