The Date?

Somebody To Love

For the first time, Jiyong could feel that he live a normal life. With Seungri (the annoying, talkative brat) dragging him everywhere, from the coffee shop (where they having their late breakfast) until they went to the amusement park.

 

After enjoying all the rides at the park, having their ample time teasing each other, Seungri pulled Jiyong to one part that they haven’t gone yet.

 

“Are you seriously wanted to go in there???” Jiyong asked Seungri, eyes wide agape. They are in front of a haunted house.

 

Nodding, Seungri casually take Jiyong’s hand, and drag him towards the entrance. “Don’t tell me you are afraid, hyung... I thought you are fearless,” he teased.

 

“I am afraid that I would accidentally shoot those people,” Jiyong muttered. Still smiling, Seungri suddenly put his hand inside the helm of Jiyong’s pocket, making Jiyong startled, and pulled out his knife that he usually brings along. Seungri then once again started groping Jiyong pocket at his , leaving Jiyong with a beet red face and took out his revolver. Securing both weapon in his own pocket (as his trousers are design to keep weapon secretly), he straightened himself. Jiyong tries hard to calm himself, as he could feel lust shot through his body when Seungri him. Seungri, knowing really well the effect of his deed to Jiyong, only smiling widely.

 

 “Everything is set, hyung. Without this, you won't accidentally killed people. If you feel afraid, just cling to me,” Seungri winked at him.

 

“What do you think I am? A girl?” glowered Jiyong. He then stormed into the haunted house, leaving Seungri who tries hard not to laugh. Quickly, Seungri followed Jiyong before he beat the so called ghost. Hugging Jiyong waist from behind, which resulting him nearly being slammed by the surprised dragon, he laughed. It is hilarious seeing the G-Dragon feeling vulnerable.

 

“For once hyung, take off your mask. Just enjoy yourself, today,” whisper Seungri.

 

‘How could I when everything you do screams ?’ he thinks.

 

And he lets himself loose just for today. Maybe Seungri was right; he should just enjoy his day. Clinging himself to Seungri, he just follow him venturing the house. (The house is huge). He lets himself screaming, as the ghosts keep surprising him, and Seungri keeps protecting him (with giggle; that punk!).

 

While walking towards the exit, he suddenly stopped. He knows, in order to know whatever in Seungri’s mind, as well to fulfil his desire, he needs to do this. He pulled Seungri and slams the boy to the nearest wall, and kissed him. He could feel Seungri smiling into the kiss. He then feel his back at the wall, not realising that Seungri has changed their position. Seungri keep kissing him, a sweet, passionate kiss, which washes out his lust over the boy, leaving only sweetness. Feelings that Jiyong does not understand.

 

 Their kiss been interrupted by a scream behind them, making them apart. Although the place is quite dim, he could see Seungri smiling, making Jiyong speechless. Gently, Seungri  pulled his hand towards the exit.

 

After they went out from the haunted house, neither of them saying a word. Though, it doesn’t feels awkward at all. Seungri keep holding his hands, with a wolfish grin plastered on his handsome face. He tries to indulge himself in the peaceful and beautiful moments.

 

The beeping on both their phone breaks their spur of moments. Sighing, Seungri read the message receives. He knows, whatever he receives will be similar (more or less) with Jiyong.

 

“We are needed in Stardust, hyung. There will be a few transactions tonight. The clan need you there. I’ll call my driver to be ready at the car park. Do you need to go home for change?”

 

“No need. I have my stuff at Stardust. Yours?” he asked Seungri. A bitter feels crept into his heart, as their beautiful moments being disturbed by stupid message.

 

“I’ll have mine in the car. Either I’ll change in our way there, or I can change at Stardust,”

 

“Just stay within my eyesight,” He said.

 

Smiling, Seungri gently touched his cheeks; “Don’t worry, Hyung. I’ll be your shadow,” and pecking his lips, making Jiyong blushed from head to toe. And the response he could give to Seungri for his stunt (in public) is half heartedly punched his chest while Seungri laughing madly.

 

Just hope that this feeling is tangible and who knows; Seungri could warm my cold heart and being my clarity.

 


AN : Oh My God!!!! What the ????? did I just write? Sorry guys if this chapter is quite boring. Sorry also for any terrible grammar and sentence. A bit busy but I really can’t stop writing; or else I will have a writer’s block. I caught flu, and just hope that you guys will stay healthy.

As the previous chapter I’ve wrote in hurry, I want to thank my latest upvotees; justLIKEmagic and shakalaka5 for the upvote. Again, many thanks to my subscribers. All of you are my motivation to keep updating and improving. Comment please. Thank you and love you.