The Wedding - Part 1

Somebody To Love

Jiyong POV

These two months is really hectic. Who knows that having a baby could turn your life upside down? Sarang has grown up fast, but I am lucky that we do have maids to tend her needs. I and Seungri on the other hand are very busy, what with the wedding preparations, as well as the clan activities. It is lucky that the Clan activities usually held during the night. It is so damn comfortable to be the most powerful clan.

Both of us have argued back and forth about the preparation, the clothes and almost everything. Things get more hectic when this is double celebration, which we also need to take both Youngbae and Dara opinion. Dara is one hell of a woman, very meticulous, hard to please and short tempered. That proves she is a Dragon.

I can’t believe that today, at sunset, I would be officially being married to the one boy that I used to envy, Lee Seungri for his freedom and his carefree. Our reception will take place in a secluded area, as gay marriage still taboo to the country. But hey, when you are one of the powerful people in country (either good or bad), everything seems possible.

Seungri have been dragged by the Dong’s for his preparation, while me has been left with Daesung and Seunghyun to prepare for myself. Of course Dara is being prepared by the Park’s. My beautiful girl, Sarang wore a white dress, making her being the most beautiful child in my eyes. She has been playing on her own while accompanying me.

“It’s time, hyung. You look great,” Daesung stopped my own musing, still fixing my suit. I looked again into the mirror, looking how great I am in my white tux. It’s then I heard a knock on my door, Seunghyun opened it, and come in Minzy, wearing a peach dress. She looks young and stunning, smiling happily to me.

“I can’t believe that my retarded brother will get married today,” she said while hugging me. I playfully swat the back of her head.

Yah, you brat. Respect your oppa,” and she giggles and stuck her tongue on me. Yes, after I lost Dami, she is the one I turn to, and she is one of my siblings that really could understand how up I am.

“I’m taking this angel with me. She will be with us during your honeymoon,” she takes Sarang into her arm, kissing her cheeks, making the little angel giggling as well. I could only smile, feeling how blissful looking at my dear sister and daughter together.

“Just don’t turn her being a brat like you, Minzy,”

“Oppa, I am not!” and I could only laughed.

“The car is waiting, young master,” Mr. Kang suddenly announced, interrupting our banter. I suddenly feel nervous. In less than an hour, I would officially being married. Both of us haven’t decided our surname, yet.

I was sweating bullet, when we arrived at the venue. I could feel Daesung and Seunghyun watched me with an amused look but I don’t really care. Trying to control my facial expression, I go out from my car, and head up straight towards my father that waits for me at the temple entrance. Marching besides him while my lover/fiancé accompanying by her sister waiting at the made-up altar with Youngbae. Dara walked besides me with her father, wearing a stunning white dress with veil. Of course she is gorgeous.

When Seungri stretched out his hand for me to hold, I could feel my inner self shaking. But, as this event being witness by the clan, I will myself to look calm (and arrogant). Receiving my husband-to-be hand, I straighten myself and face the priest. The matrimony has begun.

When I do hear the word “I do” from Seungri, I willed myself not to cry, though in the corner of my eyes, I could see Daesung and Seunghyun have bawled their eyes (that stupid couple). I feel dizzy; everything has been blurred when we exchange our rings, and when Seungri kissed me deep at my mouth. While Dara and Youngbae could not hide their tears of happiness, my mind could only being occupied by Seungri, and his smile. I could feel my heart warms up, and I never been this happy, and grateful as finally, I really loving somebody apart from myself (and my family).

“Thank you, hyung, for accepting my love. Hope you will be my companion forever,” the words that Seungri whispered to me after the ceremony.

Mobster boss or not, I finally could not hide my tears of bliss hearing the words from him. This brat and his words.


Author note : I’m back! Sorry for the sudden hiatus. I lost my phone, my laptop and nearly everything. Yes, I’ve been swamped by bad lucks nowadays. Quite sad, but, you can’t have a rainbow until its rain, right?

I’m at portraying wedding event; basically this is how I imagined. Do leave a comment for me to improve. Bye.