Bliss

Somebody To Love

Seungri have officially moved into Jiyong house after their meeting with Yang. Their wedding has been set to due in two months. Jiyong has insisted Sarang to be in his household, though his siblings objected, as they also have fallen in love with Sarang. But, with Jiyong, they knew that it is useless to go against him.

The maids are welcoming her with open arms, joyful as they could see the warm and humane side of Jiyong. Sarang is really an adorable girl. She is beautiful, and a calm baby. Making her be more love by the entire clan, though Jiyong is quite hesitant to introduce her, afraid that it would put her in danger.

Seunghyun has moved back into his apartment, with Daesung on tow. He jokingly said that he has broken up with Jiyong, making him receives a hit from Daesung while Jiyong and Seungri just laughed at him. Daesung managed to gave his father a shocked, when he decides to come out about his orientation. The old man is quite sad, as he is a religious man, but seeing Seunghyun manage to make Daesung happy, he then agreed, only after he satisfied tormenting that guy.

Jiyong is shocked and relief when he realised that the person who really loves Sarang is Seungri himself. He has gone far into arguing with Jiyong to have Sarang sleeps in their room. Much to his annoyance, it seems Seungri more infatuated with their daughter, and Seungri is much better in taking care her than Jiyong. While Jiyong is freaking out in how to calm her if her throwing tantrum, and how to change her diaper, Seungri calmly excels everything about Sarang. Jiyong have about him being the mother, but Seungri retort back, saying it should be Jiyong, as most of the time, Seungri is the one wearing the pants in their relationship (which ended him having bump at his head as Jiyong throw his bedside lamp on his face).

“Why did you have her bearing my name? Don’t we agree that after we married, we will have Kwon-Lee as our family name?” Seungri asked Jiyong one day about Sarang family name.

“I can’t put her in danger. In fact, I think it is better for you to be just Lee Seungri. Bearing the ‘Kwon’ name will put both of you in danger,”

Seungri smiles, fully aware of Jiyong concern.

“Thank you for accepting me,” he said, while pulling Jiyong on his lap, kissing him passionately.

“Thank you for loving me,” Jiyong said, and again, kissed him sweetly, before their make out session being interrupted by a cry from the room next door. Scrambling, both of them runs towards the room, only to find Dara and Youngbae in the room, Dara feeding Sarang while Youngbae sits, watching both girls with a dreamy looks.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked, cautiously, not wanting to disturb the baby.

“Owh, just we need to discuss about the preparation, and our honeymoon. Dad told me Sarang will be leaving with the Park’s during that day,” Youngbae told them casually. Jiyong groaned, there is no way he will leave Sarang alone.

“It’s dad order. Besides, I think you will appreciate it,” and he just nodded, suddenly feeling too tired to argue with Youngbae. Taking Sarang from Dara, he watched the little girl falls asleep.

“And Ji...... Seunghyun informed me, the paper about her is done. She will be officially yours after your wedding day,”

And he couldn’t hide his happiness thinking that he will have his own little family in about two months time. A family that will be his own reason to protect and live for.

Really, this kind of life is blissful.


Author note : A short fluffy chapter before their celebration for you to enjoy. Comment are much appreciated.