Compromise

Somebody To Love

He knows that he did not contact his boyfriend for nearly seventh month. He really did not expect that this mission is really tough, and not being able to talk to Jiyong, is driving him crazy. He is lucky that he have Daesung. The first night when he decides to leave for his mission, he was surprised, seeing Daesung waiting for him in front of his house, with a bunch of item. Daesung really is a professional, far than he imagined.

Centaur Enterprise CEO is a young man named Ok Taecyon. He is the biggest sponsor of their rival clan, the Rose Red Clan. The clan is known for smuggling humans, and ions. The problem between The Dragons and the Rose Red started when suddenly the Rose Red started to intrude their deals, which involving weapons and drugs. It also occurred to the dragon that Centaur Enterprise has been sabotaging the YG Industries (Yang Suk Main Business) few times by stealing their clients. A bold moves that asking for a challenge.

Seungri first intention is boldly try to shoot Taecyon, however, Daesung has adviced him to strategizes his moves, as Ok Taecyon have several times managed to dodge their attack, and killed all the assassins that attack him. With Daesung being his guidance, both of them managed to disguise as interns in Centaur Enterprise, and Seungri managed to make Taecyon to believe that he is just a young, ambitious man that just graduated from college. He managed to get closed with the CEO. Later he realised that the CEO is a closet gay.

The CEO have shown a great interest to him, but he politely told the CEO that he already have someone back home. Knowing that the boy and his ‘cousin’ are from Seoul, Taecyon have planned to forbid them from returning, making excuses that their company needs their interns commitment, even during weekend. He is a person that would get everything he wants, no matter what the methods are. Little that he knows, that Seungri and Daesung knows his game and just plays along. Infatuated with Seungri’s charms, he has gone far to stall a bug on Seungri’s phone, which Daesung has detected, making both of them beware that Ok Taecyon is a dangerous man (and makes them need to surpress their longing for their beloved). Daesung then accidentally (purposely) drops their phone into the sewer, making it harder for them to communicate with the clan (although secretly Daesung bought another phone without the CEO knows.)

“I miss him,hyung,” it is the seventh month when Seungri can’t hold his longing anymore. Daesung just sigh. Both of them still in the office; just finished their work.

“Call him, hyun-ah. It is not appropriate to call using the office phone, just used the phone booth in front this building,” an underlying warning, which Seungri caught right away. Daesung looked at his watch. Fixing his collar, Daesung tapped his back.

“I think he is fetching Tabi now. Send my regards to them. I’ll go home by my own. Be careful,” Seungri nodded. Taking his wallet, he eagerly walking towards their department entrance, wanting to make a phone call to Jiyong, as this is the first Daesung gave him the permission. He was stopped when Taecyon suddenly blocked his way, which makes him trying hard to control the urge to punch and kill the guy on the spot.

“Where are you going, handsome?” mentally rolling his eyes, giving Taecyon the best smile he could muster, he told him that he wanted to have some coffee across the street and make a few phone call to home. Taecyon nodded, but Seungri caught a crooked smile formed on his face.

“Would you like to join me tonight for a drink, my treat,” politely, he refused the invitation. Taecyon just watched him walks towards the building exit. ‘No one could ever refuse me. You will be mine, whether you want it or not, Lee Jonghyun,’ little did he realised that Daesung is nearby, listening his mumbling.


Jiyong just sat in Youngbae’s office, revising few paper works that could benefit Stardust. It is like a ritual for him, every Thursday he would go to Dong-Lee Empire, seeing the paper works regarding Stardust which is registered as Dong-Lee Empire’s sponsor. A familiarity from his teen.

The phone on Youngbae’s table suddenly ringing, startles both of them from their work. Youngbae’s answers it, then smiling towards him.

“Ji, it’s yours,” lazily he received it. Knowing, it must be related to the clan or Stardust.

“I miss you,” he nearly dropped the phone and screams, realising it is Seungri. Calming himself; as he is in Youngbae’s place. It will be humiliating if the G-Dragon acting like a school girl having crush in front others (although Youngbae always mocking him for turning soft for Seungri).

“Really? Me too,” and he could hear a hyena laughed that he missed so much through the phone. “How’s your work? When are you coming back?”

“It is really hectic. The work is difficult; I and ‘Jaesuk’ hyung are planning to resign the least next two month. I really miss you,” Jiyong hummed for understanding, Seungri will complete the mission and kill that motherer real soon.

“Are you being good boy?” Jiyong nearly chokes his own saliva, listening to Seungri’s voice suddenly turned deep. He could feel his face flushed red, and Youngbae is giving him an amused look. He just hummed, not wanting to give any answer.

“Only Seunghyun, right? Or else I have to kill the others when I get back,” and Jiyong meekly answer a quiet ‘Yes’. He could imagined Seungri grinning.

“I’ll punish you when I came back. Wait for me, okay?” “Yah!!! You brat,” and again he could hear Seungri laughing. His heart swells with happiness. It is suddenly he could hear a beeping sound, making him realised that Seungri called him from public phone.

“Hey sweetie,” he called Seungri, as he is not sure what name Seungri used, afraid that their call being tapped. He could hear Seungri hummed (and ceiling being put into the phone).

“Please come back. I miss you,” “I miss you too, hyung. Oh, Jaesuk hyung says hi to you and Tabi hyung,” and the call being disconnected.


Seungri disconnected his call, getting out from the phone booth. He is surprised when Taecyon waited outside the booth, with few other men. He suddenly has a bad feeling, thinking that the situation is not favouring him.

“I did not know you are gay, Jonghyun. Easier then, as you will be mine,” Seungri stepped back, trying to calculate either to defend himself or just play the ‘victim’ card, but he suddenly feels something prick into his arm. One of Taecyon goon manages to inject him with drugs.  He could feel his body suddenly feels heavy.

Damn!


In the corner of the building, Daesung watched quietly Seungri being captured by Taecyon and his men. Luckily he follows his instincts, as he manages to put a bug on Seungri collar. He sighed, knowing that this mission has turned ugly. Quickly sending message as he know he need.

 

To  Tabi:

                Tell G to send ‘The Ghost’ to this location. Seungri is being compromised.

 

To Angel :

                Are you okay? I will be there.

 

To Tabi :

                I’m okay. You can only be here if G wanted to come. I just need my team.


Seunghyun suddenly burst into Youngbae’s office, surprising Jiyong and Youngbae. Jiyong glares at him, but being ignored.

“G-Dragon-shi, V.I being compromised. Hades request for back up from ‘The Ghost’,” and Jiyong’s face turned pale. Youngbae quickly dialled a number, handed to Jiyong. Talking quietly in the phone (though Seunghyun could hear a commanding tone), he then turned to Seunghyun. Eyes blazing with rage.

“Tell Mr. Kang to prepare my things. We’ll be heading to Gwangju. Bae, inform dad that I’m going,” and Seunghyun and Youngbae could only nod. It is wise not to argue with Jiyong when he is in his G-Dragon mode.

Well, a war has begun. No one can touch G-Dragon’s property, and that panda-like boy is his. it for a clean kill. Things will get really ugly if that crazy panda is hurt.


Author note : Seungri changed his name to Lee Jonghyun while Daesung to Park Jaesuk during the mission.

Enjoy guys.