Love at first sight????

Somebody To Love

Last night event really leaving a great impact to Seungri. He can’t even closed his eyes to sleep. Never in his (difficult) life, was he feel so drained emotionally; even when he lost his parents. He couldn’t understand why he would feel so afraid and agitated when he saw the way Yoochun attacked Jiyong. He kept rolling and twisting on his bed, thinking of a sassy blonde man with a crazy, bipolar personality.

The ringing from his phone startled him. Looking who would be calling this early in the morning, but relieved when looking that it is Seunghyun calling him. It is a good timing, as he really need someone to talk.

“Enjoying your night? I’ve heard you put on quite a show,” Typical Seunghyun, not bother to put a polite greeting.

“The wind blows fast, hyung,” he could hear Seunghyun chuckle. Somehow, the calm voice of his hyung calm his turmoil heart.

“What’s about Jaejoong? Isn’t him Jiyong’s toy boy?” Seungri sighs. A bitter feeling crept into his heart. He then explained the situation occurred to Seunghyun. How he feels that Jaejoong could be a mole for their clan, and could be a dangerous threat for Jiyong.

“Hmm….. He’s not even our member. But, Yang did not trust him. I could only found a basic information about him, but anything else, he’s a ghost,” shivered runs through Seungri. He could feel that Jiyong is in great danger than they think before.

“Hyung, do you think that it is possible for me to be with Jiyong Hyung most of the time?” he could imagine how wide Seunghyun smile?

Be with him?” “Common on hyung!!!! You know what I mean….” Seunghyun could not contain his laugh.

I’ll inform Youngbae. But, are you sure that you don’t have feeling to him?” “Hyung…..” “Don’t worry about me, Seungri-Ya…. Jiyong always have that kind of effect to others. You already know most about my longing, the gist of what’s happening between us. But I don’t think we could be together again,”

But hyung….. I don’t know. Yes, I could feel that I am attracted to him. Heck, he was more beautiful than most women I’ve met. But, I like women,”

“I’ve always suspected that you might not actually straight, but that, young man. You have to figure yourself. Why don’t this morning, you go to fetch Jiyong, and try to use your charm and woo him?”

“Errmmmm……” “Who knows that you could be the one who could tame that punk and you also could get a ‘golden’ laid…..” “Hyung!!!!!” and with that their line disconnected.

Maybe Seunghyun Hyung is right…… I should be more honest, I know that I am actually gay, or biual, or whatever! The fact that I am afraid to accept myself. Oh NO!!! I’ve fall in love at the first sight to Kwon Jiyong. He is my boss…… I’m sure that is not inside my job scope. Hell….how could I”ve survive this???