Torn

Somebody To Love

Seunghyun

To say I am happy is an understatement; I am feeling blissful. Who would guess, from a mere fling, Daesung would be my companion. I could say he is an angel in disguise; he came into life as an answer to my prayer; to move on from longing for Kwon Jiyong.

The first time I knew he is the Hades, of course I am freaking out. However, when I knew he is being sent by Jiyong, making me a bit calm. Though I am confused, how Jiyong get a hold to a ‘ghost’ assassin. Of course, my question only was being answer by an ‘innocent’ smile from Daesung.

I could say Daesung is a good actor. He like have three difference personalities. Daesung the ‘innocent’ cashier (he work at the mart in front my apartment), Hades (which is quite scary), and Daesung the lover. He really a good lover and he is a beast in bed.

I should thank Jiyong for sending me him, as I could not imagine my future without him by my side. I could see he is serious in having a relationship with me, though I am hoping that he won’t kill me if I am unknowingly hurt him. The perks of living as an assassin or a mob and fall in love with one. We could accidentally kill each other.

When I announced to Jiyong and Seungri (the most annoying, happy couple) about our relationship, instead of congratulating me, Jiyong jumped around and screams, ‘I knew it. You owed me a dinner, hyung!’ (Brat!); making Daesung beet red and me feeling like strangling that punk (like I dare to strangle G-Dragon). Seungri on the other hand just smile, only to pull me into a secluded area in Stardust to congratulate me.

“Are you happy, hyung?” is what he asked me when we are left alone. Grinning, I told him that I am in love with Daesung. From afar, I could see Daesung and Jiyong fooling around; suddenly feeling jealousy seeing their closeness; afraid that Daesung still loving Jiyong, though I know that even me do have a fracture of feeling left for the boy. Looking at my frown, I could hear Seungri laughing at me, snapping me from my thought.

“Jealous?” he grins. “ off, Ri,” and he laughed uncontrollably, affecting me to laugh with him.

“So, you do know his identity?” I just nodded. Seungri sighed, making me looked at him.

“I think it is our fate that we could not fall in love with normal people, right?” and I could not hold my laughter anymore, while Seungri just smile sheepishly.


I am shocked when Yang Sajang-nim hand me an envelope, informing that the mission is for V.I. I looked at the mission, and surprised as the mission supposedly was given to several rookies, but they have been killed in this mission. Centaur Enterprise CEO, is one hell person to kill. He is skilled and cunning. I was shaking badly, knowing that this one of the mission that was supposedly mine, and one of the most dangerous mission.

“Only he has not been marked yet as our member. I do have no choice, his face has not been recognised yet by many people, therefore he is the most suitable person to handle it,” I could see although Yang Sajangnim seems indifferent, he was also worried. I just sighed, knowing that I am the one that need to convey the message.

When Seungri came to the main house, he was ecstatic. I on the other hand, was trembling. Explaining the consequences of the mission, he just calmly nodded and agreed to it without blinking his eyes.

“I have been waiting for this day, hyung. So, need not to worry as I am VICTORY,” again, I could only manage to sighed. This punk is one stubborn lad.

“Hyung....,” I looked at him. His smile was soft. Really, I love this boy as my brother, as technically, I am the one who raise him after his parents have been killed.

"Please do me a favour. Please take care of Jiyong hyung for me. I know that I am guilty for loving him and having him, but, if anything happens to me, promise me that you will always protect him with your own life. And please continue loving him. You're the only one that I trust," I am now feeling cold, as this is not what I wanted.

“I do have a feeling that this will take longer than anything, so please help me, hyung. I give you permission to love him while I’m gone,” and I just could not utter a word, too many things been in my mind.

“I have Daesung now, Ri,” is the only thing I could say. He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

“Please promise me, hyung...” and my heart is torn.


Daesung have been waiting for me when I get back to my house. Welcoming me with a searing kiss, it just calms me down. We do make love that night, although I could feel that Daesung has been more passionate than ever. It worries me, as it is like this is the last time that we will be together.

Daesung is the one who breaks the (bad) news to me during our breakfast together. I do feel like thunder strikes me twice. Numbness, that what I feel when Daesung explained everything to me. Kwon Jiyong, you are one lucky bastard to have too many people loving you without you knowing.

“I’m sorry hyung. I need to protect Seungri during this mission,”

“But, why must you go? It should be me. Seungri is my brother,” and that angel of mine just smile, a smile that I hope to see again.

“Jiyong hyung will need you during Seungri absence. I just can’t stay by his side; I am not capable to be his anchor. But you, you could be his pillar to hold if anything happen to Seungri, to us,”

“What about me? My feeling for you? You do know I have slowly fall in love to you, right?” and for the first time I saw his tears, although he is smiling.

“Thank you hyung for loving me. I appreciate it, and I love you too. But, I do know Jiyong still in your heart. So, you need to be with him,”

“You are talking like you won’t come back. Like you and Seungri won’t come back,” and again, his innocent smile etched on his face.

“You should know how dangerous this mission is,” and I sighed, again. I pray that this mission will succeed.

“Promise me you will come back with Seungri, safely,” I beg him, without me realised.

“I promise,” and I pulled Daesung onto me and kissed him passionately. I could feel my heart been empty again.

He pulled back suddenly, a glint of mischief sparked in his eyes. “Owh, hyung. Seungri told me to inform you, if the dragon is during our absence, he only gives YOU alone the permission to touch him.. Please kill other man who try to.....”

“What??? That punk!” “If it for the dragon, I don’t mind. He is one exquisite laid,”

“What??? How do you...?” and he again kissed me, and again, we made love on the couch. I skipped work that day.

Both he and Seungri disappeared that night, and I have to deal with a worried and sad dragon. Please my angel, be safe.