~32~

Somebody To Love

They arrived in Seoul, with a sulking Seungri and happy Jiyong, who busy himself with the baby. Seungri is sulking because he felt that Jiyong neglected him, only tending the baby. Their arrival has been welcomed by the whole family at the ‘main house’.

Minzy and Bom rushed to Jiyong’s side taking turn to hold the little angel. As soon as Jiyong told them that he’s bringing the bundle of joy back to Seoul, his female siblings has been excited and prepare everything for her. Dara managed to secure a few documents about the baby from the Rose Red facilities. It seems that the little angel was sold by her poor grandparents, as her mother had died during labour. Jiyong have gone as far as went to her grandparent house, to have a look the person who dare to sell the beautiful girl, but being all soft when he sees their condition. He thought that it is better that the girl is in his care, rather than with her unhealthy and poor grandparents. He then decides to give a fortune to the oldies (as Taecyon haven’t paid them yet.)

Yang have summoned him and Seungri back into their ‘meeting room’ while the girls (and the maids) took care of the baby. Only then he realised that his lover is pouting, and just keep quiet. Of course, he just smiles, fully aware that Seungri is sulking (and jealous).

“How cute,” he said while pinching his lover cheeks with both hands.

Seungri tries to swat his hands; “Yah, hyung. I’m not a teddy bear!”

“No, but you are a panda. My panda,” runs into the ‘meeting room’ while Seungri just shakes his head, agape with his sudden childishness.

Yang waited for them in the room, with a serious expression. Both of them straighten their composure, bowing to the ‘big’ boss. Is then Seungri caught Jiyong’s smirking, while he could only stare on his feet, not able to look at Yang’s face, he felt that he already fails the mission.

“Congratulation Little Seunghyun, for manage to survive and come back alive,” Yang said, and Seungri felt like being slap on the face.

“I’m sorry for failing, Boss,” he said, regretfully.

“No, thanks to you we manage to wipe out the whole clan. I really can’t tolerate human trafficking business,” Yang told casually. Seungri just nodded, still feeling like a loser.

“So, since you are back. I need to discuss with both you about the date,” and he could feel his face flushed. Smiling, he faces Jiyong, who he just realised that his face went deep red.

“Isn’t it too soon, dad?” Jiyong asked, though he could see he is trying hard to hide his excitement.

“YOU need someone to be at your side, all the time. Besides, with the addition of our family, it is necessary for both of you to tie the knot. I am thinking to have a double celebration,” the announcement makes both of them chokes on their saliva.

“Double celebration? Who?” Jiyong was at a loss. He did not think that his father would take too far.

“Well, Youngbae and Dara......”

“Owh, ok,” he agreed. Well, both of them have been in relationship way far before he met Seungri. Besides, Dara is their cousin, and she is one of their female assassins in the clan. An asset for the clan.

“Jiyong, what will you name my grandchild? Make sure to ask Seunghyun to prepare the paper for adoption,” Yang suddenly changes the topic.

Looking at Seungri (who suddenly pouting, thinking that he have been ignored), he gave a gummy smile that manages to make Seungri’s heart skipped.

“Sarang.... Lee Sarang,” and Seungri have never being touched as much as he is right now.