Sorrow

Somebody To Love

Waking up, he could feel that a strong arm hugging him from behind. Sighing, he extricates himself from the person, wanting to have his morning shower. He then walks towards the balcony, wanting to clear his thought as last night dream still haunt him during the wake.

It has been six months, six months without any contact with his beloved boyfriend. Within that time, only twice Daesung contacted him (more like informing him through Seunghyun), informing that Seungri has safely worming his way into Centaur Enterprise, being their interns. They have been relocated to Gwangju, as the HQ of Centaur is there. While Daesung plays the role of his cousin, who also is being an intern, making both of them hard to be contacted.

“You are early,” a husky voice and pair of hand hugging him from behind, stops all his thought. He shudders when Seunghyun kissed his cheeks. Seunghyun then take a seat beside him.

“I can’t sleep no more,” still looking towards his garden.

“Bad dreams?” he nodded. Seunghyun still the same, gentle and soft, making him torn. He have move into his house when Seungri and Daesung disappeared for their mission. Being Seunghyun, he really can’t stand looking at Jiyong worried and sad expression, and slowly, he is back being ‘the’ Seunghyun that loving Jiyong.

“I miss him, hyung. So much it hurts,” leaning towards Seunghyun, he leans on Seunghyun shoulder. He doesn’t know why, he is so easy to show Seunghyun his true self, without any mask of G-Dragon.

“I know. I too missing them so much,” and he could only let his tears fall hearing the tone of Seunghyun longing of Daesung. How pity, both of them have move on, but now, both of them are stuck together, hopping and worrying for their beloved.

“Can’t you do something? I’ve already commanded the ghost to find them,but Daesung told me it would exposed them, and could killed them,” he groaned. It’s hard, not able to even hear Seungri’s voice really killing him.

“He is right, Ji. It could kill them,” Seunghyun suddenly feels shivered runs through his body, as the prospects of Daesung and Seungri being killed suddenly occurred to him.

Watching Seunghyun lost in his thought, Jiyong suddenly peck his lips, startling the latter. “Thank you, hyung, for being here with me. I don’t know what will happen to me,” and he walks towards the bathroom, leaving Seunghyun who is stunned with his action. Yes, it seems that Seunghyun have take Seungri’s words and become Jiyong’s friends with benefit.

Jiyong looked into the mirror, looking at a hickey that Seunghyun accidentally marked him. A sense of guilt washed over him, as it supposed to be Seungri’s. He sighed, although Seungri have given him the permission to vent his frustration, he suddenly feels that he is betraying both Daesung and Seungri. Without he realised, he cried (more like wailing) in the bathroom.

Seunghyun rushed into the bathroom when he heard Jiyong’s wailing. The scene in front, looking at the G-Dragon’s vulnerable side is really heartbreaking. He knows it is not a good idea. What is done is already done. They can’t reverse the time anymore.

“Jiyong, I’m sorry,” the only words that Seunghyun could utter, while Jiyong clung to him like a lifeline. Seunghyun could feel his own tears down his cheeks, falling as both of them could barely resist the feeling of sorrow.


Author note : I am deeply apologised for the lack of update, and the short chapter. Very busy nowadays and have to find the mood to update. It is quite hectic nowadays. Hope you will enjoy it and comment please.

Sorry for all GTOP fans, as I always write a tragic and sad GTOP. Sigh. (Runs away.....)