Aftermath

Somebody To Love

Waking up from a terrible headache, Seungri could hear Jiyong’s angry voice from a room within. Bolting up, he suddenly feel pain screaming from his body. 

“Shhh….relax oppa. You are hurt,” Chaerin suddenly beside him. Laying down, he surveyed his surroundings. It is than he realised that he is at the dragon clan main house. Feeling disoriented, he looked at Chaerin, who is busy tending his injury. He also saw Seunghyun and Soohyuk on the coach inside the room, battered.  

“What happened? Chae, why are you here? You do know it is dangerous here?” frowning when he really do not want Chaerin to be involved with the clan. Rolling her eyes, the girl hit his arm lightly. 

“Are you kidding? You left me to live with the Dong's, yet you hope that I would not be involved. I’m a part of you now, oppa!” Chaerin casually told him.  “All of you being attack last night. Jiyong oppa car being bombed, while all four of you been in shooting battle. All of you are quite lucky because Beast Crew still in the area, but they can’t find the culprit. They only managed to track down shadows,” She added. 

“What….. ! Jiyong….” Chaerin just smiling, looking at his brother frantic demeanour.  

“He’s safe and whole. Throwing his rage at the Beast as well as his father. Thanks to someone, he is the least injured. Someone really fall in love, ya???” “Lee Chaerin…..!!!!” Chaerin just stuck his tongue out. She helped her brother to stand up and ushered him to Jiyong. Opening the door, he was met with a yelling Jiyong and half trashed room. Youngbae and Yang were in the room, calmly entertaining Jiyong tantrum. Seeing Seungri coming into the room, all hells suddenly closed. Both Yang and Youngbae looked at Seungri with an amused expression. 

“Seungri, why are you here? You should rest,” Jiyong hurriedly helped Seungri.  

“Awww….What have you done to my brother?” Youngbae asked them, eyes twinkling with mischief, while Chaerin are trying hard not to laugh. 

“ off, Bae!” Jiyong roared. Ignoring Jiyong's glare, Youngbae also helped Seungri into the room, avoiding the trash that Jiyong's made earlier. 

"It's only three days you been Jiyong's bodyguard, but you've already beaten half dead. I take that you now understand my warning before, right Seungri-Ya?" still teasing, Youngbae ushered him towards Yang. 

"Shut up, Bae Hyung," and Youngbae can't help hiding his laughter anymore, laughing hysterically. It is rare seeing the top 3 most vicious killer (T.O.P, V.i and Hyuk) as well as G-Dragon being beaten. Although the situation seems dangerous to others, but for them, it is quite hilarious.                                                                                                                                                                                       

"Have a sit, Seungyun-shi," The tone that Yang used enough to makes everyone in the room silent.  

"Seunghyun???" Jiyong head snapped towards Yang, while Seungri sighed.  

"Oppa birth name. It is then when he think he hate that name, he changed it to Seungri," Chaerin answers Jiyong question.  

', am I been cursed with 'Seunghyun?' 

"Well, seems Jiyong have pulling the nerve of our unknown rival. What actually happen, last night? Care to tell me? To have three of my most skilled fighter, being beaten and nearly killed my son, they are getting bolder," Yang stated. 


Flashback 

A few seconds after the car exploded, Seungri pulled Jiyong up, asking him taking shelter in Stardust. Seunghyun and Soohyuk have taken out their guns, being on alert aware that they might be an assassin in nearby area, stand by if the bomb could not kill G-Dragon. 

Taking out his own gun, a HK45 revolver, making Jiyong gasp as he only used a common glock, both of them are still dizzy from the impact and the alcohol.  

"Of all night that I am sober, they waited for this night to attack me,"Jiyong muttered. Smirking, Seungri pulled Jiyong behind him, making himself a human shield for the boss. 

"It seems that someone knows you're are drunk tonight. You need to be aware whom you talk to, or your encounter, boss," and they suddenly being attack by a rain of bullet, that luckily neither one hit them.  

In the midst of making sure that Jiyong is safe, he bumped into a mask guy, that try to stab both of them. From the style of the attack, he was sure that he have seen it somewhere, but as it is chaotic, he could not grasp it. Defending both of them, he suddenly feel that he been kicked and flying backwards. Still, he receives a few blow that he could feel pain seared through his body. While struggling to defend both of them, he could hear a faint shooting sound, while G-Dragon suddenly lunged and shoot the attacker. It is then he heard some voice, asking whether they are okay, but then, he was too fatigue and lastly succumbed to the darkness. 

End of flashback 

 


"Have you see who is the guy?" Seungri shakes his head. However, Jiyong on the other hand just calmly watching outside the window.  

"Jiyong?" Jiyong let out a heavy sigh. "I do have a clue whoever try to kill me, but I'm not sure. But, the guy.... I've managed to shoot him, so it would leave us trail. I've instructed Beast to search him, or do whatever it is to find any evidence about it," 

Yang nodded, satisfied from Jiyong's answer. Calling off their discussion, he then command all of them involve to stay at the main house. Stardust being closed for few days. 

"Owh, Jiyong, Little Seunghyun. Both of you makes a cute couple!" he said before leaving both of them speechless. 

"The Hell is that, hyung?" Seungri asked. Jiyong shrugged. Not interested to comment, eyes focusing to Seungri, worry etched on his face. He is confused, he already seen too many of his subordinates injured, heck, he even used to attend Youngbae and Dami injury, when all of them being attacked during their teen years, but neither makes him so afraid when he remember the look when Seungri fainted.  

'I have been soft,' he thinks.  

A few minutes of silence, Seungri broke it.  

"You know who is the guy, aren't you?" He nodded.  

"I know who is he, Seungri. I've encountered him few times before, but we need prove that it is him that attack us last night," 

"Some one knew you are drunk, hyung! And he knows your crew also drunk," 

"I know..." "Break up with Jaejoong!" "I kn..... What????"

"Because..... He could not be trusted," "What??" 

"Don't you check his background, hyung?" 

"I have.... He is nobody," 

"How do you know? You are with him before joining me. Already half drunk. Where have he been when you joins us?" 

"You.Are.Ridicoulous!" 

"I'm not!. Here..." Fishing out his phone, showing Jiyong photos that he took a day before. 

"Think carefully, hyung. He is a threat. But, if you think I am bluffing, I think I am not needed to be your shadow's anymore. So, I want you to choose, me or him?"

With that, Seungri left the room, leaving Jiyong speechless.  

 


AN : I've been trying the whole day to update but my server been unstable, so this is my 10th attempt to upload the update. Hope you enjoy it. Comment please, so i would know what do you think.

Thank you Jaejoong1993 and kett87 for the upvote. (I really hope that I did not miss any names for my upvotees). (@_@)