The New Guy

Somebody To Love

Jiyong enters his lecture room. It just yesterday that he met Seungri, knowing that he was assigned to be his bodyguard. However, when he woke up today, no Seungri can be found in his house. Truth to be told, he can’t get Seungri out from his mind. Who thought that the scrawny little kid who used to play and running around his garden years ago could turn into young handsome man. An unknown feeling stirs into his heart, however he tried to ignore that feeling. Feeling that once he tried to understand, but can’t. Grumpily,he called Youngbae, asking where the hell is Seungri, that he should the one to accompany him to his college.

“You are the one who goes ape of having a conventional bodyguard, when he is not there, you ask me where is he? If you want that kind of bodyguard, I could send you a team. You need to make up your mind, brother.” Seething, he slams his phone down. Of course, Youngbae would be this cynical.

As usual, whenever he in his class, there will be a group of girls who would come and try to hit him. Not in the mood of flirting, he ignored everyone greeting and took his place. Scribbling nonsense in his note book, he feels that someone sits behind his table. Not bothering to look, thinking it one of the girl, or his classmate, he ignore them. Until……

“Hey, you are new. What’s your name, handsome?” he snapped his head, looking behind him. He was shocked, seeing Seungri, with his cocky smile glancing at him while flirting with the girls. Jiyong mouth wide open, seeing how fluid and easy Seungri seems relaxing with girls, and how confident he is introducing himself to their classmates. Again, he feels something unrecognised stirred within him, everytime he saw Seungri paying attention to others, while only smiling politely to him. Really, that boy, he really does stay away from him and that makes Jiyong agitated. Never in his existence, he do feel unwanted, or belittle. Feeling his temper rose, he stomped out from the classroom. Blowing up who he is, in a national university, is not something pleasant for his business.

 


 

Author Note :

sorry guys for today short chapter. my emotion is in turmoil, and wary. Seeing how a person could hack gd and bashing kiko. i dont think that person could be call a vip. it's gd choice if he have relationship with kiko, we as the fan should support him.

maybe next chap i'll rant about why am i dissappointed of that incident. i am soooo...... tired today. Have work to do, and my flight have been delayed twice. being put at a hotel that in the middle of nowhere, so dinner needs me to go hiking. I think that i've fall asleep few times while writing this chapter. sorry for any mistake. Maybe when i've already awake, I'll edit it. Until then.....