In The Club..... Part 2

Somebody To Love

Zipping his jacket, he walked through the sea of drunkard towards the VIP room. When he arrived at the second floor, he felt that someone pulled him to the side suddenly; making his reflects instantly kicking in.

“Ouch, V.I.... Let me go, bastard! Before I ask my bouncer to kill you!” he was surprised when he realised that he had arm lock the G-Dragon and shoved him to the wall. He was about to let him go when he being kicked at the shin and being slam to the ground. He tried to lift himself up when GD suddenly straddled him with a knife on his neck. An arrogant smirk appeared on his face while Seungri tries to not have any dirty thought about how compromising their position is.... Holding G-Dragon’s hand, with his strength, he knows that he easily could throw that Dragon but deep down, he like it.

“You are thinking whether to throw me, or to kiss me, right V.I?” Is this Dragon a mind reader?

“Careful boy.... Contemplating your action is not a wise decision,” and he being pulled standing up. “Wear this, your cute face have attracted nearly half of the club. And don’t you dare flirting with girls in front of me, in my club!” throwing him a mask and a red jacket. Wow, this guy is really....... UNPREDICTABLE. Seungri is really confused with his boss behaviour. Following orders, he opens his jacket and changes it to the jacket given.

“I thought you wanted me to distance myself from you,” they enter a room, located on the third floor. You would immediately know that this room is a negotiation room, regarding its interior.

“Welcome to the clan. I bet you already know that we would have a business running, today?”

“I do have the notice, but I don’t have the detail, like I care. My task is protecting you, so I don’t care other info, as long as I know you is safe,” he could see how his word affect G-Dragon, although it only a blink of time.

“You are good with words, aren’t you?” He just shrugged. “I want you to receive the money; while SH (Soohyuk code) delivers the goods. my brother instruction to just watch my back. I want you to be at my side during this transaction,” “But.....” “You only take orders from me, from now!” With that, it shut his mouth from retorting.

Ten minutes later, with him and Soohyuk face covered by mask, they received their guest, a group of men, wearing black suits entering the room. How the outfit contrast with them. The gang from Busan, calling themselves The Skull. However, Seungri immediately feels his blood boiling; recognizing one of the men is one of his parents’ murderers. ‘I thought I’ve killed all of them, but this guy must be a roach. With him here, this group will be a threat to the clan.’

He was so into scrutinizing the guy, Yoochun when he realised that his boss have already started the negotiation. Looking at Soohyuk whom holding a briefcase, he suddenly feels uneasy when the man started arguing with his boss.

“YOU SHOULD TOLD US IN THE FIRST PLACE ABOUT THE PRICE BEFOREHAND,” the man roared to the boss. Still, G-Dragon looks so calm, looking at the man with an amused expression.

“I think I’ve informed about it that the price is fluctuating? So.... Do you interested, or we could end this now....”

“You son of a !!!” a gun being pointed to G-Dragon’s head. In a blink of eye, Seungri quickly knocked the guy down, took his gun and pointed to his head. Soohyuk have already pointed his gun to the group of men, while the room suddenly is being filled with a bunch of other guys, wearing casual clothes, pointing guns to The Skull; making them dropped their weapons immediately. The room is so silent that it gives a creepy feeling until G-Dragon laughing like a maniac, taking attention from everyone to him. Seungri and the others keep their composure still guarding the group.

“Nice show, guys.... You are quite funny. You know that I could easily crush you down? And you dare to point a gun to me? TO ME?????” and still he is laughing, showing his crazy side. So, the rumours are true. G-Dragon is not right in mind.

Taking out a knife he kept with him all time, he suddenly stabbed the man, making the man let out a blood curdling scream, letting Seungri who hold the man off guard. Yoochun who standing behind them suddenly launches towards G-Dragon; but as Seungri does not take his eyes from Yoochun, managed to intercept the attack and started to beat him. All the adrenaline rushed and he, himself are letting his inner demon loose.

 “Enough! I think he got your message,” a hand pulled Seungri from Yoochun. He looked up; eyes’ meeting the coffee brown eyes that looking at him, with a smile so wide. He quickly composed himself, although still he could feel the rushed feeling, unsatisfied, but he tries to suppress his primal instinct of watching people suffer. Yes, he knows that he as well could match G-Dragon craziness. Secret that he kept for himself. Seungri likes seeing others suffer from physical pain, and he loves inflicting pain to others. Fact that he get to know during his training days.

“I’ll spare your life today. Just tell your big boss, if still interested with this deal, make sure you get the money ready. Or else, this deal is off, and don’t you dare to contact us anymore. I’ll give you a week. Get the out from my club, now!!!” and with that, the other men took their boss and Yoochun out from the room.

Seungri lets out a sigh of relieved after everything is over. He wonders, if this is everyday occurrence for Jiyong. Thinking it must be hard to fulfil the duty and live up to expectation, however, Jiyong won’t be called as G-Dragon for nothing. The occasion has proved it. He was so deep in thought when he feels someone hugged his waist from behind and kiss his nape. He shuddered, but trying hard not to give in, as he knows G-Dragon is only playing with him.

“You know, you look so damn y just now,” kissing his cheek, near his mouth; he could feel the shorter man hand at his thigh. His breath hitch, but maintaining a straight face, he gently stopped the hand. Smiling, he faces the dragon, “I know Hyung. But, don’t you think your boyfriend would be unhappy if he sees this? I’ll watch you from downstairs, hyung. Call me if you need anything,” quickly he left the room, leaving the G-Dragon shell shocked, not expecting his words at all.

Without taking his mask out, he rushed to the back door of the club, hoping that Gain would be waiting for him with his original jacket. When he was outside, Gain and Jea quickly pulled him into a dark alley, beside the entrance. Signalling him to be quiet, they crept towards The Skull, who still tending Yoochun and the boss injury at the alley next to Stardust. To his surprise, he saw Jaejoong, helping and tending Yoochun injury gently. Discreetly, he took few photos of the scene.

To : T.O.P

Hyung, I'll send you a few photos. Please find everything about this guy for me. 

After sending the pictures to Seunghyun, they quietly leave the place and get back inside the club. He felt his heart clenched, looking at person who few hours earlier who is kissing Jiyong, but now lovingly tending their rival, their enemy. Gain then told him that Jiyong have left the place, going home as it is getting late, and they have classes to attend in the morning. With a heavy heart, they leave Stardust, following Jiyong car and makes sure that their boss is safely arrive at his home before they themselves gone home.   


Author Note :

Okaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to put some picture, but, I don't think that i could get it right!!!! Please some one help me.......