~22~

Somebody To Love

He could feel his pillow shakes a bit, and it was firmer than usual. ‘That’s weird’, he thinks. A familiar scent surrounded him, making him calm. He was caught up with the warm environment when suddenly he feels something poking his thigh. Opening his eyes, he was met with a firm chest, making him gasp and surprise. It is then he remembers their deeds last night, making him feel giddy. He also knew what is the ‘thing’ that poking his thigh. Smirking, he lifts the covers, and started palming the sleeping boy bulge. A soft moan heard, as the boy slowly waking up. Smiling, he pulled Seungri boxers down and engulfs him, making Seungri moans and started to buck his hips, making him gagged.

Seungri runs his hands through Jiyong’s hair, and when he feels that he nearly at the edge, he pulled the latter from him. Pulling the older into a passionate kiss, he took advantage of that to flip them over, now being the one to top his boss. He wasn't called Victory for nothing. Seungri started grinding down on him against, making the boss gasp in the kiss and invading his mouth again. Jiyong then took Seungri’s finger and started to it, making Seungri moaned, as the way Jiyong his digits is so y. When he feels it enough, he pulled it and inserts a finger into Jiyong’s entrance and start him, making Jiyong writhing with pleasure. When he feels he couldn’t stand it anymore, he pulled his finger, and pushed his length into Jiyong’s abused hole, making both of them moaned in pleasure. Seungri take it as slow as he can, pleasuring Jiyong with passion and kisses, until both them reaching the edge screaming each other name.

Sated and content, Jiyong just lay on the bed, while Seungri gone into the bathroom, taking a wet cloth to clean the latter. He then helped cleaning Jiyong, (while grinning stupidly) when an incoming message from both phone disrupt their moment (again).

“Oh ! Hyung, our class resumed as usual. And there will be an exam tomorrow,” he is jumpy, looking at his phone.

“What!!!! Why so sudden?????”

“I don’t know, come, let’s have a shower together,” he wink at his boss, making Jiyong’s face beet red.

“My back is hurting, you bastard! How am I going to even walk?” Jiyong’s whined. Seungri laughed, and suddenly take Jiyong off guard by picking him up (bridal style) and walked towards the bathroom with Jiyong clinging on him while cursing him, making the younger giggled.

Of course, those two bastards inside the bathroom are having another round, before Soohyuk came inside the room (with a spare key) politely informing them that they will be late for classes if they keep going, making both of them scrambles out from the bathroom, and getting ready for the classes (scarring Soohyuk with their ness in the process).