Angel of Death

Somebody To Love

Seungri

He could feel himself floating, his body feel light but he can’t even move an inch. Trying to move his hand, but can’t. Head spinning but as stubborn he is, he tries to focus. Opening his eyes slowly, a blurry and fuzzy image could be seen in front of him. He tries to call, to speak but he realised he was gagged. He was sure he had been tied as he can’t move (at all). He knows that he is also. .

Taecyon who enjoys seeing him struggling through the bind and gagged, came towards him, patting his face and inhaling his scent. Seungri flinched, but with a minimal movement. Seungri seems so.... delectable in this condition.

“I bet you are bottoming for your ‘hyung’, right?” he said; started to touch Seungri's body all over. Desperate to getting away, though he could feel that his body reacts to every touch. Seungri knew he was at disadvantages, he can’t do anything. Just hope that Daesung will realise that he is missing.

“Shhh....good boy. I am sure you will enjoy this night, and after tonight you will forever be mine,” and Taecyon starts to kiss his every inch of his body, while blowing him. It is then he felt a dry finger probe into his , when he started thrashing. It hurts like hell. Even he and Jiyong always have rough ; he would never leave the lube part. Taecyon chuckles, as the boy is tight.

“Looks like you are topping...You sweet is tight. Can’t wait to have it,”and Seungri screams through his gag when he feel his ripped apart as Taecyon enter him raw. He felt his cheeks wet with his own tears while he felt something wet oozing from his bottom, he is sure that it is his blood. Taecyon kept ing into him, and it seems like he could not any pleasure even though he could feel his pleasure spot being hit as the pain has dulling his sense. Without him knowing, he out for the rest of the night without any care Taecyon playing with his body like a rag doll.


Daesung

How he managed not to cringe listening to Seungri’s muffled screams and Taecyon is beyond him. Three and half hours ago, he fled from him and Seungri’s apartment, manage to bring all their weapon and equipment when Taecyon man barging in, with the intention of killing him. The only thing that they find in the house is Seungri’s tootbrush. Nothing more and nothing less.

“Daesung-ah, here is the coffee. Jingyo and the boys will be here in half an hour,” a sweet voice startling him. He smiles gratefully to the girl, accepting the coffee while looking back to the computer screen.

“I am shocked when you suddenly pull me, noona. How long have you been here?” and the girl with shocking pink hair just smile. Her eyes focusing on the TV.

“I lived in Gwangju for about a year and half, I guess? Monitoring our transaction occurred here,”

“Hmm.... So, you do know we both came here?” She nodded. Her sweet smile suddenly disappear, looking at the computer while Daesung trying to type something into it.

“What are doing? That place is the Rose Red Clan’s,” she frowned when she realised what Daesung is doing.

“I’m trying to locate V.I. But the location I received is a bit hazy,” he sighed. He could clearly heard whatever happen in the room, but the GPS locater that he tapped on Seungri is inaccurate, he think so.

“Wait, who again do you say captured him?” “Centaur CEO, Ok Taecyon,” and the girl face turned sour. ‘Damn....’ She cursed under her breath.

“I know where he is,” she looked again at the computer. “Here,” she pointed to a warehouse in the middle of industrial places. Daesung looked at the girl.

“How do you know?” “If you told me it is Ok Taecyon, I am familiar with his M.O. I bet V.I mission is killing him, and he seems oblivious about it. But, knowing him, I am afraid we are running out of time,”

“Noona, you are talking in cryptic. Why?”

“He is the head of Rose Red Clan. I’ve met him few times. If he knew that who exactly V.I is........”

“He won’t, as we will crush him along with the clan,” an icy voice interrupts them. At the door, came G-Dragon accompany by Seunghyun, Youngbae, Soohyuk and a group of 10 men wearing the sign of ghost and A team strutting into the house.

“Hi Dara Noona. I think vacation is over,” and she bow politely to Jiyong while Daesung could see Youngbae eyes did not leave Dara when she excitedly welcoming his brother, Thunder who is part of the A Team.

He sighed when strong arms envelop his shoulder, and his lips being devoured. Looking into Seunghyun eyes, he smiled.

 “So, ready to be the angel of death?” He asked while giving his signature ‘innocent’ smile to Seunghyun. He could hear The Ghost answer his tagline while Jiyong just looking them with a fire in his eyes.