~48~

Somebody To Love

The house has been like battle fields. The Skull is a strong enemy, which they really match the dragons. However, they underestimate the dragon, did not predict that most members are not right in mind.

G-Dragon is facing Junsu and Yoochun, while Yunho have retreated at the back of them, making G-Dragon smirks. Looking at his husband facing and fighting two men at once, Seungri took out his knife and guns. He could feel his blood boils; from rage and excitement. He lunged towards Yoochun, kicking his shin, making him fall back. G-Dragon smirked, when he saw the flabbergasted face of both Junsu and Yoochun, seeing Seungri in action. The other member has fought, scattered all around the house.

“Owh.... I forget to introduce my husband, please, meet V.I,” said G-Dragon with a cynical tone while Seungri just smirked. Gone the face of a talkative and cheerful Seungri, only being replaced with a sinister and crooked expression, matching G-Dragon itself. It is then the when a gunshot sounds blaring through the mansion, the fights escalated, and G-Dragon with V.I, fighting side by side in order to prevent their reputation from being tarnished.

G-Dragon was facing Junsu, who seems a slick and skilled in short hand combat, matching his skill, or it seems that Junsu has learning everything about him. While Seungri who is facing Yoochun being more brutal than ever. As Yoochun have been his nemesis from the start, he did not give any mercy to that man.

G-Dragon was giving a final blow to Junsu, stabbing him directly on his abs, simultaneously kicking him, making Junsu flying backwards. He then charged towards, not giving any chance to Junsu defending himself, kicking him until he realised that Yunho is not in his view anymore, making him taking out his gun, and shot Junsu directly in his head.

He turned towards Seungri, not surprised seeing he brutally attacked Yoochun, not giving him any chance to respond. The view is almost normal, seeing Seungri happily tortured his prey, making them suffer. The view turns gruesome when Seungri started stabbing; and cutting Yoochun fingers one by one, while laughing like a child playing with his toys. A crazy smile etches on his handsome face. Yoochun screams could be heard miles away, blended with other screams of agony. This really is nights of horror.

Yoochun has stop breathing when Jiyong pulled Seungri from playing with him. Blood has smears on Seungri's face and shirts, making him looked more sinister. It is then, both of runs towards the house, more over towards the bunker where The Park’s hiding, worried that they have been attack; passing Daesung, T.O.P, Youngbae and Yang itself who trying to tone down the attack. It seems that most The Skull members have been defeated. G-Dragon smirked, “Serve them right,”

A scream pierce throughout the mansion, making both G-Dragon and Seungri startles. They quickly ran towards the bunker; only to met Yunho have Bom in his grip, while Hyuna and Jihyeon are making both Minzy and Sarang hostages.

G-Dragon blood boils and Seungri is shaking with anger. Only when Jiyong saw a glimpse of Dara and Daesung creeping behind Hyuna and Jihyeon, G-Dragon manage to put his calm, crazy mask back.

“Just give up, Dragons, or I’ll kill your sisters,” they could hear Yunho’s voice is shaking, but still, he dare threatening them. G-Dragon just smirks, while Seungri raised one of his brows, to make Yunho realised that they have been surrounded, and two of his girls have been defeated by Dara and Daesung. A light was aimed towards Yunho heart, making him aware that a sniper has been ready to shoot him if he makes any movement.

“You should know the consequences of challenging us, Yunho,” Yang suddenly came behind G-Dragon, making Yunho flinched. “I did not know that you could turn this low in order to take our place. Taking my daughter as hostage, that is really a bad move,” and Bom suddenly slashed Yunho wrist, with a small knife that she hides all the time, making Yunho startles, and let her go.

Bom quickly stands at G-Dragon sides, her eyes glimmering with rages, seeing Minzy and Sarang still being hostages. Hyuna and Jihyeon expressions are eerily calm, not even flinched to the commotion, holding both of them tightly, with Hyuna shoves a knife at Minzy’s neck, ready to slash it. Jihyeon just calmly hold sleeping Sarang, while another hand points a gun towards G-Dragon.

Yunho tries to lunge towards G-Dragon, only to be shot by T.O.P at his shoulder, making him screams with agony. Seungri lunges towards him, stabbing him at his side, and started to beat him, making both Hyuna and Jihyeon trying hard to secure Minzy and Sarang as hostages.

To Hyuna surprise, Minzy have grip her hand, and managed to twist her hand, breaking her wrist, and flee to safety while Dara have been on the move to save Sarang. Jihyeon was shocked, when Dara crept behind her, twisting her gun and smacked her square on her face, Sarang has been thrown out from her hand, making G-Dragon screams. Luckily Minzy was fast, managed to catch her in time, awaken the poor little girl and startles her. Two shot blaring through the commotion, making G-Dragon and Seungri panicked, only to realise that Minzy had covered Sarang with her body. Without any hesitation, Seungri have shot Hyuna at her forehead, while Dara has slashed Jihyeon’s neck, killing her.

Both of G-Dragon and Seungri ran towards Minzy, while Thunder and Dara have Yunho in their grasp. The Skulls raid has being defeated.

Seungri carefully try to move Minzy from continue hugging (more like crushing) Sarang, only to realised that both of them have been covered with blood. Jiyong’s hands shaking, but felt relief when he heard Sarang starts crying. He pulled Sarang into his arm, while Seungri try to turned Minzy into comfortable position, only to realise that Minzy have been shot.

“Oppa, I am skilled, right? I managed to protect Sarang,” Minzy gives a blinding smile at Jiyong. Bom quickly take Sarang from Jiyong, tears streaming from her eyes.

“No, Minzy!!!”