HADES

Somebody To Love

SEUNGHYUN

Waking up from a light that streams from his window, he felt a hand draped on torso. Chuckling, as the event of last night came in his mind. He sure he had one of the best night last night. The boy, who looked like an angel, is definitely one hell of a beast in bed. Taking, his phone, sending Youngbae a text message informing him that he will be late for work.

Sitting up, he watched the sleeping boy beside, an urge to ravage him came, as he is not sure why this innocent looking boy (not that he is) did intrigued him so much. He started kissing the boy, his abs, his chest, as he could feel the boy stirs slowly from his slumber. He keep kissing him, until he abruptly stops at the boy’s tattoo that behind his neck, hidden by his hair. He could feel his heart skipped, as the tattoo show the symbols of a wing, that he knows by heart, the sign of a ‘ghost’ assassin; HADES. Then he heard a chuckling from the boy beneath him.

“Ooowwhhh….I’m busted,” the boy opens his eyes.

Seunghyun sprung up from his bed, as he quickly took his gun (which he hides under his pillow) while the boy calmly sitting up and smiles at him. Seunghyun could feel his blood boils, as he has been fooled, and facing the HADES early in the morning after having few rounds of mind blowing is not something that he expects. What a way to start your day. He pulls the trigger, but nothing happens. Daesung just chuckled; looking at Seunghyun’s perplexed face.

“Ooppss, I think you missed this,” opening his palm, letting bullets falls on his bed sheet. “It is not wise to put your gun under the pillow, hyung. Especially, when you are the well-known no 1 assassin,”

“Who are you, exactly?” Seunghyun asked, (yeah, both of them still , the scene are awkward).

“I’m Kang Daesung, the youngest of Kang’s family, Young master Jiyong’s butler,”

“Why are you …….,””Wearing the sign of Hades?” Daesung smirked, interrupting Seunghyun question, though he knew Seunghyun have already knew the answer.

“Because I am Hades. As simple as that,” he still smile.

“Does Jiyong …..” “Yes, he knew,” and Seunghyun let out a frustracted sigh. The situation confused him so much.

“Relax, hyung. I didn’t come to kill you. G-hyung command is; Kill Seunghyun with pleasure. He needs a lay so bad,” and his mouth fall agape.

“Jiyong said that????” He wails, making Daesung’s flinched. “Urmm…yeah??”

“BUT, WHY DID HE SEND HADES TO ME??? HE REALLY WANT TO KILL EITHER YOU OR ME??” and Daesung laughed. Pulling Seunghyun back to the bed, and straddles him. “Because, he do think that we are really compatible in bed. Besides, hyung are handsome, and I really like hyung,”

and Seunghyun could not say anything besides and cursing when Daesung/Hades starts to blow him, and rides him like no tomorrow, until both of them combust in pleasure.


After both of them having their shower, Seunghyun hands Daesung his own sweatpants and t-shirt to change. Daesung just smile, while Seunghyun hurriedly prepare himself for work. The boy helped to prepare breakfast, and they are eating the ‘simple’ breakfast Daesung’s prepare for them.

“You are really like what Jiyong hyung describe. Seunghyun hyung really is a gentle by nature,” Daesung try to break the silence.

“What? Jiyong told you about me?”  Daesung nodded. “Your name is like a mantra at his mouth,” Seunghyun looked at Daesung, confused. Daesung sighed.

“After few months the Choi’s disappearing, our family was hired to replace you. Yang commands us to watch over Jiyong hyung. As I am the closest age with Jiyong hyung, appa asked me to be his friend. That hyung actually was broken, beyond what the other always sees. You know, he is blaming himself for your disappearance,” Daesung’s word makes his stomach clenched.

“I try to replace you in his heart, but to no avail,” “WHAT? REPLACE WHO IN HIS HEART?” Daesung rolled his eyes.

“Owh, for god sake, he in love with you, hyung….”and Daesung’s word like a thunder to him, making him feels dizzy.

“I too have fall in love with Jiyong hyung, trying so much to replace you, but it is hard. Jiyong is too broken beyond repair. I too try to search for you, and when I found you, Yang caught me. He then told what you begged him, the reason your disappearance. I was commanded not to tell Jiyong, that I knew where you are. I resent you so much, but as I spy on you, it is then I realized that you also love him as much as he loves you. Maybe even more. The reason I know I need to move on and give up,” Seunghyun did not realize his tears have streaming down. Daesung just watched him, with pity, as he knows it must be hard for both of them, living with misunderstanding.

“But, what I don’t understand is you let that Lee boy to have Jiyong? Why?” Seunghyun quickly wipe his tears.

“Because after what I made Jiyong gone through, I don’t deserve him anymore,” and Daesung nodded, as he understand Seunghyun sentiment.

“I think, maybe we should move on, hyung,” and Daesung stand, wanted to leave. He does have other mission.

“Where are you going?” Seunghyun perplexed, seeing Daesung casually walked away, opening his front door.

“I’m working at the mart in front this building, and I will be late. Should you as well gone to work?” and the boy smile again, making Seunghyun’s heart skipped a beat, the feeling he recognized instantly.

“Will I able see you again?” he asked, receiving another ‘innocent’ smile.

“You know where to find me,” and with that, the front door shut closed and Daesung is gone.

Seunghyun laughed, as he could feel warm in his heart. He then saw on his fridge, a post-it-note on the door, with a sketch of angel’s wing, written a phone number on it. He saves it as angel.

Meanwhile, as Daesung walked towards his workplace, he sent a message to someone that responsible for his rendezvous with Seunghyun.

TO : G-DRAGON

 You are really stupid, hyung. You know, I won’t be able to let him go after this.

TO : HADES

 I know, Dae. I know.