~16~

Somebody To Love

Smiling in victory, he is confident that Jiyong would choose him in the end. He knew, what he did is crossing the line, asking the boss to choose between him and Jaejoong. He then realised he sounded like a jealous boyfriend. Face palming himself, he just hopes that the dragon won’t get crazy and command Seunghyun to kill him. Now, that won’t be nice.

“You MORON!!!” his daydreaming came to halt when someone hit the back of his head, looking up, he was met with a raging Seunghyun. He turned pale, knowing he was facing the T.O.P. Facing T.O.P the killer is not something that everyone wants to, especially when you are injured.

“What?? I’m sorry hyung, but please don’t kill me...” trying to put his agyeo (which is nearly impossible) when Seunghyun lunged to him, and punched his face. Taken aback, he tries to defend himself, knowing that he would have no chance to return the favour at all. Their commotion has taken Youngbae and Chaerin’s attention, making both of them to try calming both of them.

“You.....You....!!! Gosh!!! Help me god. How dare you do that to Jiyong? Do you know how hard for me to see him broken like that?” Seunghyun roared to him. They are lucky that no one there and Jiyong have gone home, or else, it is something that should not be known to other member.

“What is his answer, hyung?” Seungri smiled sheepishly, can’t hide his excitement. Youngbae quickly hold Seunghyun from lunging to Seungri, while Chaerin slap him at the back of his head, shaking her head seeing his brother cockiness.

“I really want to kill you now, Lee Seunghyun!” okay, maybe he is crossing the line. Seunghyun rarely called his real name.

 “He have given US permission to bring Jaejoong here,” “Us? You really mean... Us? You and Me?”

“Yeah, you and me,” Seungri can’t help grinning happily. Lovely, he can’t wait to see how that man bled.

“But....”Aishh...there is always have a but. He pouted slightly. “No pouting, Seungri. Jiyong COMMAND us not to kill him, or don’t be too ‘rough’,” said Seunghyun, amused. He could see how Seungri eyes flickered with excitement.

“I won’t, hyung. Trust me. I would geeennnttly interrogate him, just to ‘nicely’ asked him to stay away from Jiyong,”

“Oppa really is crazy,” said Chaerin, shaking her head, amused with his brother behaviour.

Wait until our injuries healed. We don’t want him to see us in this kind of condition,” he just nodded, his head running wild, thinking what he should do with Jaejoong when suddenly he was pulled by Seunghyun by his collar.

“If you dare to make Jiyong cry once again, Lee Seungri; I won’t hesitate to kill you, and make him mine. So, you better straighten your dumb mind and heart, and apologise to that boy, NOW!!!” Seunghyun whisper to him, and he nodded fervently. Yes, Seunghyun is scary when he is serious. With that, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Chaerin left him alone.

Owh.... How he can’t wait to bring Jaejoong in. Blood is sweet, especially when it comes from your rival.  He would know that it is not wise to betray G-Dragon, as the boss is guarded by dangerous, insane Panda. Yeah, panda is cute, but this panda is also deadly.


AN : I know, it is short, just a glimpse before the storm. Sorry, being really busy nowadays, but can't help updating. Please be patient with me, okay? Till next time.