Nightmare

Somebody To Love

Standing outside his car, he could see black smoke came from his house. Chaerin was trembling, hugging him from behind, and sobbing. Mr Son, his butler/driver was in haste, taking out a few barrels of guns, handing it to both his parents. He wanted to follow his parents, but Chaerin is hugging him tight. It is then his father crouched in front of him, smiling.

“Hey, don’t be afraid. Both of you will be safe,”

“But dad.... Our house.....” and his mother joined his father.

“Seunghyun, Chaerin, both of you are our pride. Please take care of her, Seunghyun. We will back tomorrow,”

“But mom...dad...” his mom shakes her head, as there is actually no time for argument.

“Here, Seunghyun,” his father put a key into his palm. “Mr. Son will take you to Mr. Yang. Both of you will be safe with them,”

“I want to help, mom, dad!” he was determined. His father still smiling, cupping his cheeks with his gloves hand.

“I know. But if you help us, whose going to protect Chae?” and his heart was torn.

“Mr and Mrs. Lee... Can I take over?” a sweet voice interrupted their moment. Seungri then saw a figure, wearing a complete leather jacket and pants, with masked standing behind his parents. Both of his parents took turn kissing him and Chaerin forehead. His mother looked deep in his eyes, smiling.

“We love both of you.. Always remember that. Seunghyun dear, learn how to deal your own demon, ya?” he could only nodded, not understanding his mother words. His thought is blank. Hands trembling, an itchy feeling to follow and join his parent battle.

“Take care of them, Dee. Bring them to the main house,” his father instructed the stranger, and both his parent runs towards their house, not looking back.

“Let’s go,” he ushered Chaerin to the car when suddenly he and Chaerin are being enveloped in a hug, when he heard a boom of gunshots. He could see the horror on Mr. Son face.

“, I’m being careless,” he heard the strangers chuckled; the voice is soft, like a girl. Looking directly into his eyes, he was stunned to see how beautiful the eyes are. Eyes that haunted him in his dream and reality.

“Please be alive, both of you,” he/she whispered into his ears and shoved both of them into the car, asking Mr. Son to drive fast.

He looked back through the window, to see that the masked man has opened his masked. The short blond hair looked beautiful, framing the face of the owner, waving happily to them, when suddenly collapsed; face fall flat towards the ground. He could see his back, blood seeping out through the leather jacket. His saviour has being shot and dead.

“NOOOO!!!!! JIYONG!!!!!”


He woke up, sweating bullets. He looked around, trying to figure out where he is, only to realise that he is in him and Jiyong’s room, at the Kwon’s Mansion.

“Nightmare?” a soft voice startled him. He then realise that Jiyong have not slept yet, sitting at their balcony, smoking. He sighed, realising that his husband have not been sleeping properly starting the incident of Park’s Mansion. Jiyong have started to train with The Ghost, and being in his leader mode since the day. He seems calm, but Seungri knows better, he was furious, and he knew that Jiyong has started to strategize to attack the skull, or the least, to accept the challenge. He has instructed Seungri and Youngabe to strengthen their security in Dong-Lee Empire as well in YG Empire. Daesung have been missing, together with some of The Ghost, making Seunghyun restless. Jiyong have been going back and forth between the mansion and the main house every day, to make sure that Sarang is okay.

“I am sorry,” Seungri said, taking his seat beside Jiyong. Jiyong looked at him, confused for his sudden apologised.

“For what?”

“Dami’s death.....,” and Jiyong exhaled. He knew there is no used to keep secret anymore from Seungri.

“I’m not blaming your family, or you, Seungri-ya. I blame Dami and dad,”

“But....”

“No, it’s true. I blame Dami, I blame dad, I blame Seunghyun but never once have I blamed you, or your family. That is Dami’s choice, to be one of ‘you’. I hate it, she supposes to be by my side, be my pillar, but no! She thought that she should be skilled like mom, and leave me to fend myself,” his words are bitter. Seungri could only nod, not wanting to interrupt Jiyong’s, afraid that it would turn the dragon mood.

“At least I am grateful to know that she died saving my husband. If she doesn’t, I would never meet you,” he looked deep into Seungri eyes, his eyes portrays an emotion that Seungri does not understands.

Jiyong then suddenly kissed him on the lips, deep and passionate. Pulling him towards their bed, lips locking with each other. He could tell, Jiyong being more passionate, making him worried what is waiting for their future.

After their love making, neither could gone back to sleep. Jiyong just laid his head on his chest. He try to sooth Jiyong to sleep, knowing that his husband have not been sleeping for few days.

“Will you be coming to the Clan’s Meeting tomorrow?” Jiyong broke their silence. He could only nod.

“I am hoping that we would not losing anybody, anymore in this fight. I don’t think I could manage if I’m losing you, or Sarang, or Minzy.....”

“We will win hyung!”

“I know. I just hope that I could protect all of you. I wish that I also could protect you from your nightmare. It has been weeks, Seungri,”

“Why so cheesy, tonight?” he chuckled.

“Just enjoy it, you bastard! I would turn to a demon tomorrow onwards,” and he could only laughed while Jiyong sulking receiving his tease.

I do know you are trying to be strong and protect us from the threat that always lurking in this world. I am sorry that I am worrying with you with my nightmare, but, we can’t chase my nightmare from my life, because the nightmare is not only a dream. My nightmare is the memory of my past. Memory that I have buried deep within my mind.


Author note : I might be on hiatus until end of this month as I will be having my finals. Please enjoy this chapter and sorry if there is any typo because I haven't proofread it. Thank you and comments are appreciated.