Rose Red - Tripping

Somebody To Love

Bolting towards the book cabinet in Taecyon office, he never felt so relieved seeing that the Rose Red Office is as not complicated as his. He clearly could see a room (not it is hidden) behind it. As the door wide open, he just step inside, shocked seeing his lover tied on the bed, clearly being abused badly. Ooohhh.... How he have to control himself not to kill that motherer right there and now.

Pulling his knife out, he quickly cut all the binds that bound Seungri. He could feel Seungri stirs from his sleep. He rushed to help the latter to sit up, only to realise that the latter is , cringing when he saw the patches of blood on Seungri’s thighs and bed sheet. Taking a towel and blanket nearby, he wrapped the boy. Seungri seems unfocused, and his body are trembling and sweating.

“Hy...Hyung...Is that really you?” voice weak and hoarse due being gagged and screams. Jiyong hugged the boy. “It’s me..sshh... I’m here...”

He was surprised when Seungri suddenly laughing and babbling nonsense than slumped lying on the bed. Eyes rolling back, leaving only white eyes making Jiyong frantically called Dara.

Dara came into the room, running. ‘Oh my god....’ she muttered under her breath. He straddle Seungri who starts thrashing while Dara took Seungri’s arms, searching for something. She started to unload the content of the bedside table on the floor, which showing a needle and a bottle of substance among other ual items inside, making Jiyong felt angrier towards Taecyon.

“He’s being drugged, and is having a trip. It is aphrodisiac, we need to flushed him,” and both of them dragged Seungri into the bathroom. They were struggling to put Seungri in the tub when Daesung came into the bathroom, and hand his help.

“Dara Noona. Tell TOP to chain that ‘er’ in the middle of this warehouse and hold all his men. We’ll take over this place, and shoot everyone who tries to escape,” with that Dara exited the room.

Daesung set the water temperature to the coldest, while Jiyong opens his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxer, sitting behind Seungri and hugged him. As the water started to pour, drenching both of them, Seungri thrashed again, making Jiyong struggling to hold him. After 10 minutes, Seungri stops struggling, and the color on his face came back slowly. His eyes fluttering open, breathing turns even.

“S..ss..ss cc..cold,” he whines. Jiyong gave out a soft smile. He is cold as well, but feel relieved because he could cut Seungri’s trip. Daesung stands beside the tub, preparing few towels for both of them.

Drying Seungri and him, again he felt relieved Seungri has been sober. T.O.P has been waiting them in the room, and Dara and Youngbae waited at the outside of the room. TOP have injects Seungri with pain killer, as they could see he is having problems in walking and standing up, making all of them laughed at him. The boy could only whine and kicked all of them out from the room (except Jiyong, of course).

“Oh my god, how humiliating this is...” Seungri whines again while hiding his face in his hand. Jiyong smiles, watching the boy antics.

“Why?” “I asked for a mission, and I failed. Yet, I have the whole team to come and save me....” he pouted, face flushed red. Jiyong could not hold back his laugh, laughing histerically.

“Come here....” taking Seungri’s face into his cheeks, he stare deep into the eyes that he misses so much. Seungri leaned into his hand, and suddenly kissed his lips. Hungry but passionate.

“Let’s go and finish your mission,” Jiyong said. Seungri smirked; his true self is coming out. Kissing his lips for one last time before pulling him out from the room towards where Taecyon was being chained.

“It’s time he pays back what he’d done to me.....” and Jiyong could feel his body shivered with anticipation.

Really, revenge is a . I love revenge.....


Author Note : I know...I've tease you long enough before the 'main course'. I promise to give a full fledge of action on next chapter....

Enjoy, comment and upvote are much appreciated. Love you all!