Rose Red - Demolished

Somebody To Love

Author Note : Warning! This chapter contains violence actions.


Seungri dragged Jiyong towards Taecyon; while Jiyong tries hard not to laugh looking at Seungri’s eagerness. Seunghyun and Daesung just stands in the corner, sending goo-goo eyes to each other, while Dara casually inspecting his nails while sitting on Youngbae’s lap. The place is silent as in cemetery.

Jiyong handed Seungri his knife, while Seungri smirked, looking at Taecyon condition. Eyes sparkling, when he saw the way Taecyon being tied, hanging in the middle of the warehouse.

Smirking, he faces Taecyon, who’s trashing, trying to break his chain. He’s cowering when Seungri came in front, but trying his best not to show his fear.

“Hello boss....,” he could see Taecyon trying to fliched, cupping his face with his right hand, while his left took the knife, and scratch it at the side of Taecyon face. A trail of blood emerges from his face.

“You bleed nicely,” he then slapped the latter. Making the other Rose Red men cringing, looking how G-Dragon and Seungri enjoys torturing their leader.

“It is better for Noona to go outside. Things will get ugly after this,” Seungri commands in low voice, making Dara startles.

“Wh...What? Oohh... Do you think I’m that weak, V.I – shi?” Dara is known as short temper girl. She is actually one of the rare female member that directly involve with any transaction, and skilled too.

“Woaahhh.... relax honey. I think what Seungri said, it will involve and blood,” Youngbae quickly calm the girl down. Having her and Seungri quarrelling, in front of other clan, is not a good image for them.

“Why don’t you and Noona have a look at this place? Maybe we can get familiar with their activities, since we will be taking over. Thunder, them!” G-Dragons cold commanding voice silents them all. Sighing, Dara and Youngbae storms out from the scene.

As Dara and Youngbae out of his sight, Seungri tears Taecyon shirts and pants using his knife. Leaving his victim only in boxer, hanging.... Taecyon started panting and trembling, as he is hang long enough.

“I..I.. am glad... to meet...the infamous V.I,” Taecyon chuckles, as he really knew this might be the end of him. Seungri just smirked, playing with his knife. Squatting in front of Taecyon leg, he then takes a pincers (when did he have that?), putting it beside him. G-Dragon eyes twinkle, having the gist what Seungri will do.

“Are you?” standing up and harshly pulling Taecyon hair, although the latter only smirked, not showing any sign of screaming or pain. It really angers Seungri.

“Of course. You have nice . I really enjoy it,” and it makes Seungri snaps, making him beats Taecyon like crazy. It makes him angrier when Taecyon did not scream like his previous play things. Taking the pincers, without warning; him pincers on Taecyon fingernails, and pull it with his strength, receiving a blood curling screams from Taecyon.

“That’s more like it,” Seungri smiles. He then kicked him on his balls, making him screams again.

“A toe for a round you have me~~~,” he said in a sing song voice. And he keeps pulling his victims nail out, until Taecyon suddenly quiet, fainted.

“Owh, he faints. I just started..... He looks beautiful,” and Seungri laughed like a maniac he is. GD just shakes his head, happy to see Seungri back to be himself.

“You are crazy,” Daesung said, while putting Taecyon down, can’t bother having him hanging anymore.

“What?? Don’t you think this is beautiful? It’s an art, hyung...” He said, pouting.

“No.... A beautiful art is when you have a clean, calm corpse. No hassle and all,” Daesung argued, making most in the warehouse, Dragons and Rose Red men watched them with mouth wide open.

“Both of you are crazy. No wonder you can get along well,” said Seunghyun suddenly, stopping their quarrel. He then received with two ‘innocent’ smiles, puppy eyes from both of them, making him face palm.

“Are you going to kill him, GD? We can’t have this ‘crazy’ punk torture this trash the whole day. It could trigger other Clan, and jeopardize our mission,” Seunghyun said to G-Dragon. GD nodded, agreed with Seunghyun.

“Auu...hyung....,” Seungri pouted. “I’ll give you another hour, and then finish him,” G-Dragon said, really, he can’t be so harsh towards his boyfriend. Seungri gives him a crooked smile.

“O.k,” and he kicked Taecyon, until the latter wakes up from his state.

“Please have mercy,” as Taecyon has been release from his chain, he tries to crawl away from Seungri.

“You did not give me any mercy when you me,” Seungri said, and give a last blow of kick on his stomach, making Taecyon gasped for airs. Straddling him, Seungri pulled his boxers, grasp Taecyon soft . Taecyon have been trashing, fully aware what Seungri trying to do.... He just screams, ‘just kill me’ all the way, making GD smirked.  Seungri keep grasping his , and with the knife he hold in the other hand, he cut Taecyon in one slash, making his victim screams while the Rose Red man gasp. He then leaves him lying on the floor, blood splatter everywhere.

Looking at Taecyon condition, Daesung moves forward, taking his knife and just slash Taecyon throat, ending his misery. Seungri smiled triumphantly, while Daesung looked disgusted. ‘Ugly,’ he muttered under his breath.

GD looked at Rose Red member, thinking of giving them leverage by being their member. He is really in good mood, having his boyfriend back with him. He just wanted to give them the offer, when the warehouse door opened wide, with Dara angrily marched inside. There is a baby in her hand. Thunder came inside with Youngbae while dragging a girl inside.  

“Just kill this whole clan with this , GD-shi. They are smuggling kids and making teenage girls e, drugs them and smuggling babies. This clan is monsters,” Dara hollered.

“Where are the girls?” GD suddenly enraged. He knows he has soft sport for kids, and smuggling humans are intolerable.

“The girls are in the apartment besides this building. I found them when this trying to shove dirt’s into one of the girl mouth,” eyes glaring at the women, while the woman just trembling.

 “Kill them, don’t let anyone alive. Burn this facilities after we done with it. Leave a reminder not to mess with Dragons.” A cold commands, no one says anything and the only sound being heard are gun shots.

GD and Seungri walked towards Dara, taking a peek on the baby. Beautiful brown eyes stares to GD’s eyes; smiling when GD caress his cheek. Something in his heart warms up, as the small finger wrapped Jiyong’s finger.

“Bae, call someone to bring the girls to Seoul. Send them to one of Dad's orphanage. Make sure they are safe,”

“She’s an angel, right?” Dara said, cooing the baby. He then took the baby from Dara. He has fall in love with the little girl.

“Can we have her, Seungri? She’s beautiful,” his question makes everyone could only stare (shocked) at him without knowing what to say. Seungri could only nod, knowing even he disagreed; it is unwise to protest the request of G-Dragon; while the Dragon keep playing and cooing the little angel in his arm.


Author Note : Sorry to whom who asked for a very violence scene if this chapter is not up to your expectations. I'm having a bit of writer's block.

Thank you Dazzine for upvoting.  Comments are appreciated.