OFF

Somebody To Love

Jiyong

The Skulls have been defeated, with Yunho being tortured by Seungri and Daesung. Seunghyun have been injured badly, as I was screaming and wailing like crazy, Yunho managed to shoot me, only to be saved by Seunghyun, making him hit by the bullet at his abs. He was in coma, making Daesung so damn furious and seeing red.

Yeah, first love never dies. That is what Daesung told me before he dragged Yunho towards the basement. I am speechless, not really understanding what he means, neither give a damn. My girl, my little sister, my pillar have collapsed.

Father has brought a bunch of doctors, trying hard to save both Minzy and Seunghyun. Both are in deep sleep. Sarang has not being spared, she have broke her arm and accidentally have a knife slash on her cheeks. I am furious, but I know that revenge have to wait, if my crazy husband hasn’t killed him yet.

The doctors managed to take the bullet out from Seunghyun but still, that hyung have lost a lot of blood. He is stabil but still, he won’t wake up. The condition with Minzy is not the same. As she was shot twice, both are really close with her vital organs, nothing could be done. We could only pray that she is strong and survived.

Hyunjoong have given us a call, telling that the cops managed to secure The Skulls headquarters, seizing their business and Yunho right hand man, Changmin. He also told me that he found Jaejoong body, dead and nearly can’t be recognised. He told us not to worry as he will cover our deeds and make up stories about The Skulls, leaving The Dragons in the dark. Of course, not without a favour to kill Yunho, which I gladly accept.

Looking at Minzy, i felt cold. So cold that I am shivering. I know I am useless; I should able to protect her, to protect Sarang. I am the G-Dragon! But, no.... I failed. I failed as the mad prince. I failed to protect my family, my love. Is this the supposed leader of the ferocious clan? I have failed everyone.  

“Minzy-ya, wake up could you? Sarang need you. I need you. Who will scold me and smack my head if I am being stupid?” my question only being answered by the beeping of the life machine. I smiled bitterly.

It been a day that I holed up in this room, which we turned into a hospital like room for Sarang, Minzy and Seunghyun. I am sitting between Sarang and Minzy’s bed. Sarang just fall asleep, while Minzy still haven’t showed any signs of fighting for her life.

I held Minzy’s hand, kissing her knuckles. I have been told by the doctors that it really impossible for Minzy to survive. They have to disconnect the machine in order to prevent her suffer more. Making me ended nearly punching father when I know he agreed to let her go. I am crushed.

“Hey, fight for your life, will you? I promise I will let you to train in whichever team you want. Be whatever you dream for. Just fight for your life, will you? You have to wake up,” I could feel tears on my cheeks. it, I don’t care about my reputation anymore.

Father came in with the Parks. We also lost my stepmom, Minzy’s mother during the commotion. Father looked at me, his eyes red, and stain of tears at his cheeks. A situation that rarely could be seen. I know, I could predict what he would say, although I am hoping it is not. It is already time.

“Please, Minzy. Show us any sign, anything so that we know you are fighting. Fight, Damn it!,” my patience is getting thinner. Bom started sobbing, while I could hear Dara sniffling. Seungri came in, hugging me from behind, trying to tone down my tantrum. I really feel that I am losing my mind.


Flashback

I looked in disbelieve, reading Minzy’s will. It is like she could predict whatever happen to her right now.

Don’t make me suffer. If there is no fight for me, just let me go. I don’t want to be a burden, neither I wan’t to make anyone sad. I am a dragon.

Jiyong Oppa, YOU have to let me go. You still have Sarang and Seungri Oppa. Love them, cherished them. Just remember, I am always with you.

End of Flashback


I step back, my tears can’t be stop. The head of doctor came, telling us the procedure. It is hard, really hard for me to calm down. Father just nodded, agreeing to whatever crap the doctor fed us. Our members waiting outside the room. Wanted to give my little sister their respect. When the plug was off, I rushed beside Minzy, holding and pleading her to come back. Bom, Dara, Father and Youngbae kissed her on the cheeks, crying with me.

Twenty minutes later, Minzy stop breathing. She looked peaceful and calm. I could feel that I was hyperventilating, when her body slowly losing its warm. I almost see her smiling before I am consumed into darkness.

I have lost another sister, another sibling, another love.


Author note : Sorry for this depressing chapter. This story is reaching it's end. Maybe the maximum around 5 to 6 chapter. I am sorry for the lack of update. I get really busy nowadays as I am having 3 jobs now. Crazy right? But I am grateful that one of it is my passion.

Enough rambling. Comment please. I love you all!!!