Jiyong Loneliness

Somebody To Love

Lonely, that what he feels when the first time he realized that the Choi’s are no longer in his household. He knew that he had make a terrible mistake, seducing Seunghyun, and forcefully injecting him their clan new drug, which is a type of aphrodisiac, and his lust talking instead of his brain, letting Seunghyun s him into oblivion, is the one that makes him regret and hates himself more. He loves Seunghyun, more than a brother, but he could not admit it. Afraid that Seunghyun would boldly reject him and crushed his so called pride.

Yes, he admits that the kidnapping incident has ed his mind up, waking his primal instinct and turns him into a monster. Although he knew that his family and the Choi’s are worried about him, but deep down, he is thankful for the unfortunate event. At the very least, it leads him to become the ‘G-Dragon’.

Nursing his loneliness, he turns into a addict. But, as he is the ‘G-Dragon’, no one dare to comment anything. And the advantages are, you have men and women lining up ready for you; spreading their leg as long as you cater their desire and material needs. There he realised that he prefers men more than women, and Yang just approved his orientation. Not bothering his life as long he is good with his work. He himself managed to strengthen their influence, gaining more illegal business such as weapon and drug and makes the clan the no 1 in Korea. 

For several years, he spends his youth being the heir of the clan, and playing with both girls and boys, without any commitment. He still longed for Seunghyun, but the Choi’s are like disappeared into thin air. Although he commands his best intel to search for them, he couldn’t get any information regarding Seunghyun. Feeling lost and vulnerable, he gets crazier than before.

 That is the time that Jaejoong came into his life, telling him that he loves him the most. He kept dismissing Jaejoong’s confession. He knows Jaejoong as well like to play around. He came into Jiyong’s life like a hurricane, without any invitation. Their encounter is only in the club, as Jaejoong is one of their regular customers. A few drinks at the bar, a light conversation between them, Jaejoong already in his palm. Jaejoong is gorgeous, his features reminded him to Seunghyun’s (although Seunghyun is chubbier, still he is handsome), but Jaejoong could not fill the void in his empty heart. Jaejoong could only help him to release his ual frustration, but it makes him lonelier than ever. He is a possessive person. He caught Jaejoong flirting with other men and Jaejoong always with his group, a bunch of pretty boys whenever he is in Stardust, but he only feels uneasy. He wanted to ask Jaejoong to only see him, but he does not feel right. Likes he is cheating Seunghyun with Jaejoong. The guy tries to impress him, showering him with present, but Jiyong are not stupid. He feels that Jaejoong are just trying to be part of his clan and strengthen his company influence. In the end, he only keeps Jaejoong in arm length, afraid that if he cuts his ties with Jaejoong, he would be alone again.

“I love you, Jiyong. Please be mine,” Jaejoong said one night, after their ing session, handing him a velvet box. Opening the box, he could see a band with a diamond on it. Sighing, Jiyong closed the box and hand it back to him.

Smirking; he look at Jaejoong, the man looks nervous. Scrutinizing him, Jiyong laughed. It been a joke to him, as Jaejoong dare to propose him, when the night before, he caught Jaejoong in the club bathroom, kissing another pretty guy, that later he knew the guy’s name is Junsu.

“Love? Really Jae? After yesterday event, you dare to propose me?” Jaejoong are taken aback. Jiyong chuckled lightly, funny when he saw Jaejoong’s face turned pale.

“What is love? You do know I don’t believe in love. You dare to propose me??”

“But... Jiyong.... I really love you.....” his sentence being stopped when Jiyong suddenly straddle and choking him in the same time. Trembling with fear, he tries to swat Jiyong’s hand from his neck. He used to see Jiyong turn violence, but this is the first that he himself faces it firsthand.

“Listen here, you .” He hissed at Jaejoong. “I don’t believe in love. Especially when it comes from the likes of you. It is not that great. So, don’t you dare to claim that you love me? I.DONT.LOVE.YOU. You is just my toy. So, either you stay as my toy, or off from my life, I don’t care. But, if you dare pulled that kind of stunt once again, I’ll don’t give a flying to kill you!” Jaejoong nodded, surprise with Jiyong outburst as well his strength. Letting Jaejoong go, he took his shirt (that are scattered all over the places) leaving Jaejoong alone.

When he met with Seunghyun, he thought that the void in his heart could be filling again. But, he is surprised when he only feel relieves seeing Seunghyun alive. He does feel bitter, towards Seunghyun, towards his father as they dare to leave him broken all those years. The love is still there, but he ignore it, thinking that he should not rely on it. Being burned once is more than enough for him.

Thankfully, the void in his heart suddenly been fill by an energizer panda named Lee Seungri without him realising. He is surprised knowing that, the cute boy (as Youngbae said; his type) real name is Lee Seunghyun. He felt that he being jinx with the ‘Seunghyun’, making him confused as ever.

He was surprised, seeing Jaejoong with the skull, which makes him boils in anger. He suddenly feels useless, as Jaejoong dare to toy with him. Maybe, few incident (him being attacked) before this is Jaejoong’s doing. He do feels compelled to play a game with Jaejoong, enjoying his game before making him suffers (yes, he is a sadist) however; he was torn when Seungri gives him an ultimatum, asking him to leave Jaejoong if he wanted Seungri to stay by his side. Of course, that boy never ceased to make him speechless.

As storm twirling in his heart, unknowingly his feet brought him to Seunghyun. That man was also injured during last night event. Luckily there is no internal wound, but his appearance is worst than Seungri. He watches Seunghyun squirm in his sleep, whimpering for his injuries. When their house nurse came, Jiyong volunteered to help, asking the nurse tending Soohyuk injuries while him, Seunghyun. Hoping that he could clear his mind and heart, he watches and tends to Seunghyun. He could feel his heart is beating not as fast as they used to be when he used to be with Seunghyun.

Seunghyun still the same; could read him like an open book. Without he even realised, he poured out all his penned up frustration, his fear to Seunghyun. Being Seunghyun, who always treat him as younger brother (except the one night), consoled him. He always knows what words suitable to calm Jiyong.

Seunghyun have asked Jiyong’s permission to interrogate Jaejoong. Sighing, he agreed when Seungri on the line. He does not know why he suddenly afraid of losing Seungri. He knew that Seungri is one their clan asset, as well, he is the heir of his family friends, but deep down, he knew it was he himself that do not want to lose that boy. He told Seunghyun to bring Seungri as well, but he just hope that Seungri won’t be too harsh to Jaejoong. He does know and heard about Seungri’s brutality.

“Jiyong, do you love Seungri?” Seunghyun asked him. He looked at Seunghyun, trying to find whatever it means.

“I don’t know. I don’t believe in love, hyung,” Seunghyun only smiling. A smile with dimple appeared on his cheeks, which always manage to make his hearts skip a beat.

“That brat is falling for you, Jiyong. And I know your heart is slowly accepting him. Who knows, he could teach you about love, and fill the void in your heart?”

“How do you.......” “I’m your hyung, right? I’m the one that used to be with you nearly all the time,”

Yeah.... Hyung! You always think me only as your younger brother. You do not know that I used to love you with my life. Maybe...Maybe it is already the time for me to move on. Seunghyun, you are so eager for me to accept Seungri, I do think maybe Seungri is ‘the one’ that could replace you from my heart. Just hope this is the right reason and decision I’ve made.


A/N : A glimpse about Jiyong's heart. Hope this chapter could answer all of your question regarding GTOP. Yeah, both of them have some misunderstanding, not knowing each other heart.

Hope all of you enjoy this chapter.