Confusion

Somebody To Love

Seungri saw how Jiyong face falls looking at him flirting with his classmate. And he knows that Jiyong is angry. The way he saw how Jiyong tries so hard to regulate his breathing, clenched his teeth are enough indication for Seungri. Though he don’t understand why, he could have the gist that he is a person that does not like to share. Smiling, he quickly dashed towards the door, hoping that he would not loose Jiyong from his sight. Really, that dragon could be a baby at times.

Outside, he saw Jiyong being talking animatedly with a tall guy wearing hoodie who seems familiar. Slowly, he crept towards both of them, not wanting to interfere anything, but…..

“Are you happy being back to school, Seungri-shi? He was quite surprised when he realised that the person that Jiyong talking to is Seunghyun. However, deep down he felt a tinge of sadness for Jiyong when he how Jiyong’s eyes looked at Seunghyun with an unreadable expression. He may seem wrong, but he could interpret it as sadness, longing.

“What are doing here, hyung?” trying to ignore what he feels, practically he’s back being the joyful seungri, he hugged Seunghyun. Laughing, Seunghyun hug him back, than playfully punched him in the guts… “Ouch hyung! It’s hurt,”

“I’m graduating, you punk! You’ve been my friend for so long, and you don’t know that I’m studying here?” Jiyong looked at them, with a mouth wide open.

“Friends? So, all this while, when you suddenly disappear, avoiding me, you was with Seungri?”

“Ji… it’s not what you think. I do have my rea…..”

“Bull! Of all people, Seunghyun! Not you too…”now, that makes Seungri confused. Looking back and forth between Seunghyun and Jiyong, hoping that they at least could brief him what’s happening.

“I’m chilling at Stardust. Better than being here. You!” pointing at Seungri. “I expect you there after class, wear dandy… and keep yourself from me within 5meter radius.” Seungri jaws wide open, realising how cold Jiyong tone have been. With that, Jiyong stormed out from the scene.

“What the hell is going on, hyung?” he looked at Seunghyun, who sigh heavily. There, he saw the longing look in Seunghyun that he always see. Seunghyun always told him how he need to disappear from his first love in order to survive, to retain back his family name. It all then clicks to Seungri.

“He is the one, right hyung?” “Yes, he is the one,” “Why….” “It’s time for you to go back to class. We’ll discuss about it later. Don’t worry about him, I’ve already alert Soohyuk to watch him,” with that, Seunghyun leave him with solemn expression.

Sighing, Seungri walked back into his class. Though he is excited, and grateful to Jiyong for letting him to study, but knowing there is some skeleton in the closet between Seunghyun and Jiyong, makes him realised that there is one hell of task for him facing Jiyong. He hopes that he won’t be stuck between Seunghyun and Jiyong problem.

‘Oh boy……What have I involved with? WHY MEEEE??????’