Photos

Somebody To Love

Seungri, Youngbae and Seunghyun are having a meeting in the Youngbae’s office when Jiyong came strutting in. Without care, he just barge in, interrupting their discussion, taking his seat at Youngbae big mahogany desk, taking all files regarding Stardust and started examining it; without a word. Seungri and Seunghyun just look at him, oddly. It is rare when Jiyong came without saying anything to them.

“Err....Ji hyung? Love? Is there any problem?” Seungri asked him, aware that Jiyong might be not in a good mood. Jiyong looked at them in a glance, and then put his attention back to his file.

“Don’t mind me. Just get through your discussion. I need to find something,” and he is back on his file.

Within 10 minutes, the three of them decided to end their discussion, and turned their attention to Jiyong. It is then all of them realised that; there is a brown envelope on Youngbae desk. Youngbae took and open it, only be surprised to see a few photos of Minzy and Sarang, in shopping mall, guarded by their guards in it. There are also few photos of Seungri working in his office inside Dong-Lee’s Empire. A note written on each photo’s; STEP DOWN, LET THE SKULL TOOK OVER OR THEY WILL DIE! Looking at Jiyong in askance, hoping to get any explanation; only to meet with Jiyong stoic face.

“They put that on Stardust Counter last night,” “Owh!”

Seungri took all the photos; examine it before being snatched by Seunghyun. Seunghyun looked in every picture, trying to find a lead. How dare The Skull step so low, in order to gain upper hand in the mob world.

“There is a reflection of a cleaning cart in one of the photos,” Jiyong told them casually. He then pull all the human resource file from Youngbae’s desk and casually threw them on the couch, making few papers flew out from it. Youngbae just glare at him, while Jiyong has put his leg on Youngbae desk. Arms behind his head. Seungri smacked his leg, telling it’s rude for him to throw that kind of attitude in the office, making Jiyong snickers.

“So, are you telling me that.....”

“You looked at the wrong files. Do you have the files of every cleaning personnel, janitor and tea lady in this building? The mole is a female. Her height is around 1’5m to 1’6m. Looking of the cleaning cart and silhouette of the person on Ri’s photo,” Seungri looked at Jiyong in awe. He do not know that Jiyong could be ‘that’ detail.

“I’ll ask Chaerin to look into those file,” Youngbae told him. He then took his phone, sending a text message to Chaerin.

“For Minzy’s and Sarang, it might also a female. Around the height given. She might seem like a tourist or photographer. Look here,” he shows Seunghyun a picture of Minzy and Sarang strolling happily in the mall, while they could see a silhouette of a woman holding a camera in one of the store. Seunghyun took a close look at it.

“,” he muttered under his breath. All of them look at him, looking for explanation of his sudden curse.

“Bae, look here. Could you recognise her?” and Youngbae looked closely into the picture. Face turns pale.

“Gives the Park’s a call. Tell them not to let Mrs Kim to enter the house,” Bae and Seunghyun turn frantic. Seunghyun quickly call Thunder, in order to send the A Team to secure the Park’s Mansion.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked.

“Ji, this girl,” showing the photo, “is my ex girlfriend, KIM Hyuna. Her mother is Minzy’s new appointed maid. That girl supposedly is one of us, but it seems she is a two-timer,”

“What????”

Dara and Chaerin suddenly barged inside, looking as pale as Youngbae. Chaerin hugged Seungri tightly, trembling.

“Hey, what’s happening?” Jiyong eyes have turned feral, knowing that this would bring bad news.

“Mrs. Kim has been killed. The Park’s mansion is being attacked, burned down. Luckily Thunder came in time and managed to transfer Auntie, Bom, Minzy and Sarang discreetly to the main house, but......” Dara suddenly stutters. Youngbae pat her back.

“But what, Noona?”

“They leave a mark at the house. A Skull, hanging on top on the mansion entrance,”

Seungri held Chaerin tight in his embrace while Jiyong exhaled. That is the symbol of a challenge, challenging their clan for a fight.

Well, it. Come whatever challenge, if it was to protect his family, he won’t back down. Be ready, because you should not challenge dragons. The Skull? Funny; because that you would be after the war. Only Skull!