In The Club

Somebody To Love

Taeyang: Seungri-ya…. Don’t forget, 8pm sharp at Stardust. I forbid you bringing Chaerin. She is underaged, and as well consider now as my sister.

T.O.P : GD will be watching Real Steel. Watch with him.

 

The texts he received from Youngbae and Seunghyun are enough making him nervous. Knowing that he could not predict anything that will happen, he decides that he need his team. Calling the person that he knows that could go with him and be his mask, he try his luck, hoping that she will agreed.

“Hello, Seungri. Why are calling me now? You know I’m working, right?”

“Hi Gain Noona. Sorry, but could you do me a favour?”

“What time and where? I’ll be finishing in half an hour,” being the daughter of Lee’s family butler, of course Gain have known Seungri. And she swore that even though her family are not working with Seungri anymore, she will always protect Seungri no matter what.

“8 pm, Stardust. Dress to kill, Noona,” Gain chuckle. Still, she caught the underlying message of Seungri words. “Seungri-shi, I’m bringing Hara, Jea and Jonghyun. So, don’t worry,” with a smile, Seungri disconnect his call. Hoping that this first night of duty are under control.

They reached Stardust at around 10 minutes before 8. Stardust is considered as one of the most elite club in Seoul and most of its customer are invited and regular. For the Dragon Clan, the club is their business centre. All their transaction, their activity is held in the club, monitored by G-Dragon himself.

For Seungri, this is the first time that he went to club, but luckily that Gain help him to be their members. Discreetly showing the bouncer the Lee’s family emblem, it is surprisingly to Seungri watching how the staff shows them respects. Their group then being ushered to a corner, fulfilling their request to have a corner that they could overlook the whole club area.

He saw Jiyong with a group of men and woman, whom certainly having fun, with the booze at a private room. And he could feel that how he could be mesmerize with Jiyong’s style tonight. Gone the elegant Jiyong he saw early in the morning, but now, he saw the so called fierce dragon. He has style his hair with a Mohawk, wearing a leather jacket accompany a black leather pants, his eyed painted with kohl eye liner, makes him more dominant than usual. He toast his glass towards Jiyong, signalling his arrival, and being answered with a smirk. Owh, how he loves to see the smirk from that dragon.

“I don’t even know oppa swings that way,” His ‘Jiyong’ ogling session being interrupted by Hara. He then realised that he have caught his company attention by his demeanour. “What? No!!!! It’s not what you think,” , he will be tease forever by them. Gain laughed, shaking his head.

“You never know, Seungri. Besides, GD is quite a view. I heard that most of this club customer are trying to get in his pants. Man and women. Who doesn’t? Young, rich and handsome! ”said Jea. Seungri could feel that his face turns red. Lucky the club is quite dark, or else….

“Even I could turn gay if he interested to me. He’s beautiful,” Joghyun words makes everyone chokes their drinks.. Hell, that boy is straight as arrow, to make him saying thing like that, Seungri is sure that Kwon Jiyong is a powerful and extraordinary guy. Jonghyun than pulled Hara to the dance floor to dance.

He looks back towards Jiyong, seeing that one of the guy in Jiyong group, kissing him. He unconsciously frowning, making Gain turned her attention towards Jiyong.

“That’s Jaejong. He claims that he’s Jiyong boyfriend, but Jiyong does not confirmed it. I don’t think it’s true. Jiyong seems indifferent with him,” “How is it do you know too much, noona?” shaking her head, slowly, Gain pulled down her button, showing her collarbone. Shocked is understatement, when Seungri saw her tattoo. Of course, Gain and Jea are part of the clan. And it is not a surprise anymore for him if Hara and Jonghyun too. Facepalming, thinking how naïve he is….

10 pm, his handphone vibrates, signalling an incoming text message. Looking at his phone, he saw a text from T.O.P.

 

“Real Steel. Watch behind GD at theatre no 3. If the movie uninteresting, leave with him, ask your friends to wait at the entrance, “

 

Sighing he convey the message to Gain, and walked towards GD; silently pray that tonight will be calm night.


Author note :

sorry for the late date and the short chapter. The words and plot keep occupying my mind but i don't have ample time to write. and sorry for any mistakes in this.  

Thank you honeyhime, crazypandazhou,kett87 and sadiraelau for the upvote, as well all my 41 subscribers. love you all. comment please, so that i could know what do you think of this....