Confession (Not in a good way)

Somebody To Love

Weeks after, both of them are keeping the same routine. Studying during the day, where Seungri could see the cute, whiny and spoiled brat Jiyong, while at night he would be the vicious G-Dragon. What makes him happy is, Jiyong had tone down his playboy persona; either in classes or in the club. He also feels contented when he realised Jiyong had been more calm and collected than before. However, as as usual, the latter would always (ALWAYS) seduce him at night, which always (ALWAYS) end up with them in Jiyong’s bed (either in the club or in the mansion).

‘What am I to him?’ the question that always in his mind.

He tries so hard, trying not to be Jiyong’s toy, however he fails. Everytime, Jiyong would caught him if he tries to flirt with girls or other boys, which earning him a sulking Jiyong and more ferocious, crazy G-Dragon. (Heck, G-Dragon has even shot a drunken guy, who tries to seduce Seungri), making Seungri feels that the older have been infatuated by him. However, he really confused, as Jiyong have not says anything regarding his feeling to Seungri.

The questions keep playing in his mind, but as hard headed he is, he could not make himself to ask; making him without realising, distance himself from Jiyong. Back to be his shadows.

For two weeks, he distance himself, trying to figure out their relationship, not realising his action are hurting Jiyong. Though acting oblivious, the only conclusion Jiyong could made is that Seungri might be bored with him, making he started doubting himself, which resulting his old habit resurfaced. The mad prince started being the way he was when Seunghyun left him. Broken and feeling unwanted. Only this time around, he masked it better with being crueler than usual, making most members try to avoid meeting or consulting the dragon. The G-Dragon with a crooked smile has vanished, leaving a mad prince with eyes so crazy, inflicting pain either to others or to himself.

Of course, the person that would the first would be knocked some sense to Seungri is Seunghyun (not in good way, though). Seunghyun came with a boy with eyes so small, that later he knows as Kang Daesung, Jiyong’s best friend (or he remembers as Jiyong’s friends with benefit) beating (Seunghyun) and scold him about Jiyong. From Daesung, he then realised that Jiyong have been in self destructive mode, making him worried and feels guilty.

Asking his driver to send him to Jiyong’s house (it is lucky they are in semester break, so they are free during the day), he still his heart to confess to the dragon. Hoping that Jiyong wouldn’t kill him. When he arrives, he was greeted with a gloomy looking Mr. Kang. He was then guided by the butler to a cottage located in the forest behind the mansion, and being left there. Confused, he opens the door, only meeting with a bloody Jiyong. Eyes seem so empty while his arms are full with slash. It is then Seungri realised that the cottage is Jiyong’s version for house of pain.

“Hyung!!!!” He then try to hug Jiyong, only receives a scream, few punch and kicks. As he knows he could easily overpower Jiyong, quickly he pinned the latter on the ground. He was thankful that at least, the place has not been thrashed by Jiyong.

Jiyong have been screaming like a mad man, kicking and punching, not recognising it was Seungri. It is then Seungri have no choice to take a rope (house of pain, remember?) and tie Jiyong down. Yes, Seungri is stronger than Jiyong, thanks to his training, or else it will be a difficult task to calm the former. He then could feel his desire, which has been abandon for two weeks, resurfaced. Kissing Jiyong on lips, he could feel the older suddenly calm down. When he pulled away, his heart nearly stopped, looking at Jiyong’s eyes, looking so innocent with tears b.

“Seung…Seungri. Why are you here?” Jiyong suddenly realised and the tears falls on his cheeks. Seungri quickly wipe it, and kissed him again.

“I…I..I’ll release your hand, hyung. But, you need to calm down, okay?” he did not realise that he was also crying, not knowing why. Jiyong just nodded.

When Jiyong was released, he pulled him into a bone crushing hug, kissing his cheeks several time. Jiyong just stand still, his face solemn.

“Why did you do this, hyung?” he cupped Jiyong’s face, looking into his eyes, searching for answer. Jiyong divert his eyes, slapping Seungri’s hand from his face, making Seungri stunned with his action.

“It’s none of your business,” trying to walk away from Seungri. Seungri quickly grap his wrist, making Jiyong flinched with pain, as Seungri hold his wrist that has the slash wound.

“I’m sorry, but when it comes to you, it is my business,” he try to be as stern as possible.

“Why? Is it because I am your mission?” Jiyong demanded.

“My mission is protects you…” “Owh… Protect me, and also ing me, toying with me and then tossed me?”

“What?” “Because you made me feels worthless again! I should the one who toying with you….! But…But….”

“Oh my god!!!! Hyungg!!! I’m sorry, I do not mean it,” and Jiyong laughed (hysterically), making Seungri facepalm, realising he is fueling another misunderstanding.

Hugging Jiyong, as Jiyong still laughing, he suddenly kisses Jiyong on the lips, shutting him down (The trick always working).

Cupping Jiyong face, he smiles, “I am sorry for giving you this misunderstanding. The reason I am distancing myself from you is because; I fall in love for you. But, I am afraid that you would reject me, and all the physical attachment we have, it means a lot to me. I thought you just wanted to play with me, so I need to save myself. I am sorry, hyung. I love you. Please let me teach you about the beauty of love,” and Jiyong burst into tears (for a full 5 minutes).

“I hate you, Lee Sunghyun,” “I love you, Kwon Jiyong,”and Seungri confession being accepted by Jiyong with a kicked on his shin, making him scream.

“HYUNG!!! What the hell is that?” He wails.

You and your words. Tched. We are mobster, you moron,” but the smile on Jiyong’s face ruined everything. Seungri chuckled; leave it to Jiyong to ruin the moment.

“Let’s go back to your room, hyung. We need tend to your wounds,” and he took Jiyong’s hand, guided him back to the main house while Jiyong cling to him, smile etched on his face.

I am relieve that you accepted my feeling, hyung. I promise that I will TRY to make you happy and chase all your ghost from the past. Thank you.


Author Note : I am sorry it is not good. I'm having a bad day, but the plot is bugging me. Also, am very sad reading about seungri.

VIP's, please pray for Seungri recovery, okay? #StayStrongSeungri