His Type

Somebody To Love

Jiyong

The knocking on his door wakes him up from his slumber. The one of the thing that he hates the most is waking up EARLY morning. Definition of early is 10am. Why can’t the maid just leave him alone?

“Young master, your family is waiting for you for brunch,” groggily he wake up, thinking why are they here?

“Kwon Jiyong! Wake up you brat, or I’ll come inside your room and dragged you for breakfast, !” suddenly the door flung open, revealing his half brother, Youngbae strutted inside his room.

“Why are you here? What day is today? Can’t i have a peaceful morning...? I’m tired after last night event,”

“No, can do. Daddy downstairs and he want to see you, NOW!!” Urghh, the brother of him, who sometimes can turn into second mother keeps pulling him out of the bed, and succeeded making him fall from it. Ouch, that really hurt.

Glaring at Youngbae who laughed his off, he rushed into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, he could see the bruised and hickeys from last night event. Smiling, thinking that his occasional fling that always ready to please him whenever he need.

He took his time in his morning shower; he tries to be presentable in front his family. He have a reputation to hold, right? Satisfied with his choice of attire, he walked into the dining room where his family is already waiting for him.

“I bet being the son of the head family really have his advantage, right Oppa?” He was greeted by his youngest half sister, Minzy. Hugging her from behind, he laughed. “I’m sorry everybody. I have a ‘rough’ night last night,” still smiling when he could see Minzy cringe. His father just shakes his head.

“Sit down Jiyong,” His father command is enough to stop him from teasing Minzy further. Taking his seat besides his father, they started eating and having casual conversation among them. This is the time when Jiyong feels like having a normal family.

“Owh, Jiyong. I heard what happen at the club. Why don’t you tell me?” Okay, now the business conversation comes in. Lucky his father decides to ask after their dessert; or else it definitely stopping his appetite. He sighed.

“I’ve clean the mess, your man . I think it is better for me to choose my own team,” his father just nodded.

“Do you have any one in mind? If it is Jaejoong and his crew, I won’t tolerate it. I still didn’t trust him at all,”

“But dad......”

“No, my decision is final!”

“Could you please calm down, old man?” and the table turn quiet.

Yes, Jiyong can look like a warm hearted person; he cares and loves his siblings so much. Whether it is his sister, or his half brother and sisters. However, he has a very dangerous trait. He could easily lose his temper, even if the person is someone dear to him, he never hesitates to beat them to a pulp, or even sometimes kill. That trait is the reason why their father chose him to lead their clan; a ruthless leader. And his father leaves Youngbae to manage all the good business in order to cover up their dark world.

Jiyong, realised that he lose his temper at his father, tries to calm down, when he felt Minzy’s tries to hold his hand.  “I’m sorry, but you can’t control everything I’ve made if you want me to take over your place, Dad,” His father just stares at him, signalling him to speak up his mind.

“This is a new team. 6 youngsters. Not Jaejoong and his crew. Heck, me also do not trust him. As well, he has interest in me, so I believe that it is not a wise move to make him involved,” His father nodded, agreed at his reason.

“Send them to me, for evaluation, as soon as possible,”

“Okay, old man,”

“Owh, and Jiyong. I assigned a new bodyguard for you. No argument, he is one from the A team. 19 years old, so he won’t wear any conventional uniform. He will act like one of your friend, so that no one will suspect anything. And trust me when I said that you need him as personal bodyguard. I’m done with people tries to attack you for being my heir. I know that you can handle it, but still, it just for back up,” Jiyong sighed.

“I think it’s more like a babysitter. Why don’t Minzy, Bom and Dami have one? Why me?”

“Who said we don’t have any? At least you have only one. For us, I nearly think Daddy's man is everywhere,” said Bom, fuming. ‘Owh!’

“But, why from the A team?” The A team is known training to be an assassin. Not a body guard (baby sitter). Only, it is not discussed among them.

“He’s a Lee. Dad had promised his late parents avoiding him from that path, but, he is the one asking for that kind of training so that he could protect his sister. Only this the way for Dad to fulfil his promise by making him your bodyguard,” Youngbae explained. Lee’s heir? That is interesting.

“He’s at the living room. I think you should go and meet him. He is a bit annoying, but he is a very good fighter. Quite a view, and i think he is your ‘type’,” Youngbae pushed him, smiling. ‘Yah, Dong Youngbae!!!’ and the dining hall fill with laughter looking at Jiyong beet red face.

Opening the door, he thought that he would meet a bulky man; instead he met with tall, slim but muscular back. An air of confidence surrounded the guy. When the boy turns to face Jiyong, he was stunned looking at the brown eyed, handsome and cute face with a dark circle surrounding his eyes which reminds him to a panda.

“Hello, I’m Lee Seungri. You can call me Seungri. My code is V.I,” the guy spoke.

‘....He really is his ‘type’! He is doom. Hope he could survive not to try toying with this boy, because if this boy from A Team, he definitely capable to kill him.


Author's note :

Thank you to tayforv, kwonbbenjilee and maryfemme for the vote. Also many thanks to my subscribers. I take it as an encouragement from you. I am touched... THANK YOU AND LOTS OF LOVE......