Trouble

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*SLAP!*   Your face turned sharply to the right from the force. You immediately placed your hand on your cheek and looked up at her. You had to admit she was beautiful, she had beautiful long hair, an amazingly perfect shaped body with exceptionally long legs that she wasn't afraid to show off. But her personality was completely opposite. To you she was nothing more than an ugly heartless girl who was jealous that you were close to her prince. Not that you knew anything about him personally, you just happened to be living with him.   "I thought I warned you not to ever talk to Kai again?!" She screamed in your face. Your ears rang from that high pitched squeal of hers. You didn't say anything, you continued to glare at her.    "Ah.." She let out a loud sigh, frustrated that you weren't cooperating. She found the sight of you disgusting, "You really are asking for it now aren't you?!" She raised her hand in the air, her fist closed tightly shut.    You closed your eyes tightly waiting for impact, but it never came. You opened your eyes slowly and saw a large figure standing in the way of you and Yoo Sung. You were surprised to see that it was Kris. He held Yoo Sung's forearm tightly, not allowing her to move. The room was dead silent, nobody knew how to react. Why would Kris be protecting you?    "Oppa!" She squealed as she tried to wiggle free.    "Kris.. Let her go." You lightly tugged on his shirt. You didn't want him to get involved, it would only make things worse for you.    "No." He didn't take his eyes off of her.   "Please, let go.. Kris..." Your shaky voice hit him hard. It scared him how similar you two were. It seemed so impossible. He loosened his grip on her arm and she quickly shook him off.    "Oppa! What are you thinking defending this thing!?" Her friends quickly came by her side to check her arm but she shooed them away.    "THING?!" You shoved Kris aside ready to punch this to the ground. But Kris held you back. You looked up at him giving him puppy eyes, "Please let me hit her, just once!" You mouthed at him, pleading for his permission. He shook his head sternly, "No". But was smiling inside at how adorable you were, even with that rosy red cheek you still couldn't hide that aegyo you had inside of you.   "Alright everybody, please be seated." The teacher announced as she entered the room. Yoo Sung glared at you before turning away, strolling back to her seat. You let out a sigh of relief, the teachers timing was perfect. Something crazy might of happened. Kris pushed your bag across and sat down in the seat next to yours. You looked at him agitated. You knew that it will only cause more trouble if you were seen with, not only one, but two princes. You sat down beside him hesitantly.    "Why are you sitting here?" You whispered as you leaned closer to him. You looked around the room and saw so many eyes glaring at you, the girls snickering and probably making up rumors about you to spread across the school. You thought they would stop soon, but you were quickly proven wrong when, surprisingly, it was going to last all lesson and probably the rest of the school year.   "Because I can." He continued to focus on what the teacher was saying. You nodded slightly, not bothering to question him anymore. You had better things to do. You pulled out your notebook and placed it in front of you. You opened it to the page your memories were listed and began to write, *Strange feeling about going to basements*. You knew that it wasn't a clear memory, and that it's just a feeling. But you knew it had something to do with your past.   Kris leaned back pretending to stretch so he could see what you were writing. His eyes nearly popped out of his eye sockets when he saw what was written, *My memories.. old name Lizzy Patterson...* He tried to continue reading further but you closed the book and placed it back in your bag before he could do so. You noticed Kris's eyes on your book and you gave him a stern look. He quickly looked back up and leaned forward, pretending he didn't see a thing. You had a feeling he knew you before you came here to Korea. You looked at his face closely, checking his amazing features, but no new memories came to mind. Just the same frightening one replayed in your mind. But you so desperately hoped and wished that it wasn't real.    Kris felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach he was so nervous sitting next to you. Now that he knew you were the girl he has been yearning to see for so long. He had thought that it was impossible to see you ever again. But there you were, sitting beside him, writing down notes as the teacher explained the topic. It was just like it was a year ago, he liked it.    Class was almost over and your book was full of fresh new notes, you felt so good when the teacher was talking about the first world war and you raised your hand each time with the right answer. But it only gave the girls more reason to hate you. You regained memory so quickly about the things you had learnt in school back in Australia. You even remembered your friends, friendly and cheerful, full of smiles. Those were the memories you had been waiting for.      *Ding ding ding ding.* The bell finally rang and everybody cleared out of the classroom quickly. Kris who was ready to leave looked back at you and saw you were still seated, grinning like an idiot, staring off into space. He couldn't help but smile at how you swung your legs back and forth like a little child waiting to receive a lollipop.   Those silly memories of you and those familiar faces back in Australia made you smile. You were glad you remembered something happy for once, everything you had regained so far was always bad or scary in someway. But this, this was good.     

 

 Flash back      "Lizzy! Lizzy, look over there!" One of your friends nudged your shoulder pointing towards a tall and cute boy. A shy smile broke out on your face as he turned and looked at you.    "Oh look, he's coming over!" Your friend squealed as she sat down next to you. The boy strutted towards you, trying to put on the best show possible. He turned his face to the left and slightly upwards. Showing off his 'best side'. But as he looked sideways and slightly upwards, or basically looked like a complete idiot, he didn't see a tree branch on the path and before he knew it, his foot became entangled in the branch and tripped face first.   You all stared at him in shock, you slowly looked at each other smiling before breaking out in laughing fits. Embarrassed he quickly stood up and brushed himself off. He glared at you and your friends and took a step closer. You saw how mad and red faced he was, you felt bad. You immediately stopped laughing and stood up.   "I'm sorry for laughing.. Are you okay?" You wanted to make it up to him, *Maybe I'll offer to have lunch with him*. He was cute, clumsy and seemed just your type. Even though you were fifteen and should of been focusing on your studies, you wanted to have a little fun, *Mother won't find out about this will she..?* You worried about the consequences you would have to face if she did.     "No, I'm not okay!" He stormed off. You turned to your friends and started laughing again, you just couldn't shake the image of him struggling to stay standing up right. His legs and arms flying in all directions. It was a sight worth paying for.    

 

"Yah! Come on, class ended already." Kris waved his hand in front of your face as you came back to reality. You quickly looked around and realized everyone had left. You quickly scurried to pick your bag up and threw your pencil case and book inside. You threw your bag around your back and onto your shoulders. You quickly got ready to run out but Kris's large body blocked your way.   "Excuse me." You tried to pass but he took a step in the same direction. You sighed and placed your hands on your hips. "What do you want?" You looked at him with a not so happy expression on your face.   He smiled, *I missed you..*   "What's your name?"  This whole time since the moment he first saw you, he couldn't stop thinking about you, and now he was sure you were the Hyo Jin he knew. He wanted to hear it come from
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter