Feminine vs. Tough

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

"Listen to my words very carefully and you won't have to worry about this happening to you again.." She smirked, stepping closer. "...Stay away from Kai and Kris. If I see you disobey this very simple order. You'll regret it." She threatened you.   You didn't answer but continued to looked down at the floor that was now covered in food. *Wow.. Is she dating the two of these 'princes' or something.. She's acting like she owns them.. How irritating..*   "No." You glared at her with a dead serious look. There was no way you were going to just follow this order from some girl.   "What!?" She exclaimed as she grabbed onto your collar and pulled you close to her. "Repeat it, I dare you."    

 

"Woah that was unexpected! She said no! No! Wow..." Sehun's faced brightened from the action that was unfolding right in front of him.   *Crap.. What is she doing!? Why cause trouble with Yoo Sung?! ... She seriously doesn't know what she is getting herself into..* Kai shook his head, disappointed that now Yoo Sung had a new kid to torment. *Oh well.. Not my problem.* Kai bent down to jump down off the table.    'Kai, Hyo Jin will arrive later today. I'll be with her this evening but make sure you take care of her while I'm gone for the next week. Look out for her at school make, sure no one is bullying her and keep her out of trouble. I love you sweetie!' Kai's mothers words hit him suddenly.   *Crap.. Looks like I have to listen to her. If she finds out I didn't help this psycho chick out I'll be in lock down..again..* He sighed as he straightened his body back up to look over the crowd.   Suho kept his eyes on Kai, he could see he was planning something. *Interesting...*    

 

"An.i.yo." You said with a smirk, "How about we listen to my orders now shall we?" You pulled her head down to the ground.   "Le- Let her go!" One of her friends screamed.   "Leave me alone from now on.. Or.. You'll see.." Your voice sounded threatening. Making everyone around you anxious. What would a small girl like you be capable of though..?   "Let me go!" She screamed as your strength around her neck strengthened. Suddenly one of her friends grabbed you by your hair. You instantly let go of Yoo Sung's neck as her friend threw you down to the ground.     "Hey Kai! Wha-" You heard someone call Kai's name but couldn't hear the rest of the sentence as a foot came flying towards your head. The girls circled you, kicking your fragile body, that was still recovering from the accident. The blows came from every direction. You had no choice but try to cover your face. You could feel blood dripping from your mouth and nose. *Please stop.. Stop!* It felt like these hard kicks to your body were never ending.. *Someone help me!..* But nobody could hear your calls..    

 

"Lizzy! Liz!" A deep voice called out. He struggled to control the shakes in his voice. Your face, turned flat on the ground, held tightly down by a strong hand. Your eyes open slowly, you see a blurred vision of a figure running towards you. The grip on your face is loosened and you turn your face slightly to see a large figure hovering over you. So close to your body.. Maybe too close. You let out a scream, becoming hysterical by what was happening to you. Your hands begin to hit the person in the face, desperately trying to remove there body away from yours. They slap you across the face, forcing your face to face the side again. Tears strolled down your cheeks, "plea...please.. St... Stop!" You struggled to find your voice.    The large figure was getting closer, step by step his pace continued to speed up. He quickly grabbed hold of the person who was on you. You turned your head upwards and saw your savior punch the man unconscious. He tossed him aside and instantly had his eyes on you.. Those eyes.. So frightened.. Yet so familiar..    

 

"What the is going on?!" That voice.. So irritated..   *Kai.. Sounds just as irritated as he was this morning in bed.. *   A little irritated yourself, knowing that if Kai is going to help you out of this, things at school were only going to become worse for you. You hadn't even attended a single class yet and already became the target of basically the whole school. At least the kicking has stopped. You let out a sigh of relief, your pain was eased drastically.   You could feel your eyes struggling to stay open. Your head span, you couldn't focus on anything. You saw Kai's feet, what only looked like a few center meters away, you reach out your hand to grab him. But couldn't, the image continued to move and shake. You could hear the yelling that was going on around you but couldn't pick up on what they were saying, your head fell back as you tried to look up at Kai's face.    He quickly bent down and lifted your weak body effortlessly off the floor and headed towards the exit door. Kai looked down at you, your bangs covering up your eyes.  Pale white skin, rosy colored lips and long black hair that reached your lower back. Apart from being only 150cm tall, you were drop dead gorgeous. You just didn't want to put in a little time and effort every morning for it to show, your were comfortable with wearing sweat pants and baggy t shirts forever.   Kai pouted his lips and blew up his hair away from his eyes, *How frustrating.. A little girl like you causing trouble for me on your first day here.. Don't go trying to act tough, everyone can see you're not. So don't bother fighting back.*    

 

Sleeping peacefully in the nurses room, you were woken up from loud talking on the other side of the curtain. Slowly opening your eyes you could hear Kai's rude voice. *Why is he so loud!?* You slowly open your eyes.   "What the..? Where am I..?" You realized you weren't at home in your large and cozy bed. *Just great... What happened this time?*  You slowly sat up and removed the covers, placing your legs over the side of the bed. You were no longer wearing your uniform, you were wearing someone else's shirt and sweat pants.    "Eomma! I had nothing to do with this! I got her out of there didn't i!? I did keep her out of trouble!" Kai yelled into his cellphone. A moment of silence passed through the office. "No! She is old enough to care for herself! Eomma! .... EOMMA! Just hear me out! She is practically a grown woman, is she not? You know what she asked me this morning?" Without giving a second for his mother to answer he continued to complain, not even stopping for a breath.   He spoke quite well for an idiot, well so you thought. You had no idea where he was ranked in school, and didn't want to know. But from that attitude of his he seemed like one. "She asked me what my iPod was! An iPod! How can there be such a stupid girl in this world! Where did you get this chick from seriously!" Kai continued to let off steam at his mother, without realizing how upset his mother was getting, or the fact that you were listening through the curtain that separated the two of you.   *Maybe I should of explained it all to him earlier..* Mrs. Kim regretted not telling Kai, but didn't know how to tell him. And still now, she didn't know how to find the words. "Kai.." She quietly said into the cellphone. Kai froze, he hadn't heard his mother sound so upset in a long time, a really long time.   No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter