Trapped [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey let me go!" Tao squealed as Lay pinned him down on the ground.

"You scream like a girl." Lay teased and started to tickle him.

"Hey! I-I hahaha d-do hahaha not!" Tao screamed as he laughed uncontrollably. He rolled around on his back and tried to hit Lay away. 

"S-stop! Stop! Stop it!" Tao screamed as he continued to laugh.

"Alright alright." Lay jumped away and slapped his hands together as if he had accomplished something. Tao took a few deep breaths and fixed his messed clothes. 

"Ugh.. Don't do that again!" Tao screamed as soon as he caught his breath.

"Well don't put me in a headlock next time!" Lay retorted back. Tao rolled his eyes and hopped off the ground. They both looked around and noticed you were nowhere to be seen.

"Hey.. Where's Hyo Jin?" Tao asked worriedly.

"I don't know.." Lay looked down the path that they both had came from a few minutes ago but couldn't see you. Tao suddenly gasped causing Lay to jump a little in fright.

"What if she's lying in a ditch somewhere hurt!?" Tao exclaimed.

"Don't go saying stuff like that, idiot! She's probably waiting for us down there." Lay rolled his eyes at the younger and began to walk back down the path. Tao quickly ran after him and worriedly looked around for you. 

After a few minutes of walking Lay began to worry about your whereabouts. He stopped in the same place Tao had started wrestling with him earlier but you were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is she..?" Tao asked quietly as he looked around in the distance.

"HYO JIN!" Lay screamed out into the distance. Tao looked at him with wide eyes. If Lay was calling out for you, he knew something was wrong. Lay's voice echoed a few times but there was no reply. He sighed and turned to Tao. 

"Let's find help." Lay stated. Tao nodded once before quickly running off with Lay by his side.


~ ~ ~ ~


"Let me go!" You screamed, but it was muffled by the persons hand. Tears were streaming down your face by this point. Your mind was a blur and your body ached as the person handled you roughly. They pulled you backwards towards a deeper part of the forest. 

The plants and trees were fuller and hung low, making it an easy place to hide. You had a bad feeling about this and you just wanted to get away. You continued to fight the person but they would just yank on you harshly, causing you to topple over slightly. 

The person stopped pulling on you and you took the chance to spin yourself around, to face this harsh person for yourself. Your eyes widened when your eyes met with a young mans. The same man who had attacked you that night you closed up the cafe. 

"Y-You?!" You couldn't believe it. *What is he doing out here..?* 

He just smirked evilly at your reactions and held your wrist, pulling you towards him. You gasped and held your breath as your face came inches away from his. He stared into your eyes for a moment. Your heart was racing as you wondered about what it was he was planning on doing to you this time. 

"Girls." He spoke and stood up straight. Letting you go. 

You were in too much shock and lost too far in your thoughts to even think of taking the chance to make a run for it. Five girls appeared and took hold of you. You screamed and tried to shake them off, but there were too many of them. You were too frightened to even notice that it was Yoo Sung's friends handling you.
 
*I'm trapped..* You sighed and closed your eyes, *Please don't hurt me..* You begged silently.

The girls began to follow the boy and dragged you towards a small cave entrance. Your eyes widened and you shook your head frantically. The cave looked dark and cold. Two things that you hated. 

There was a noise of a branch being stepped on and snapping, your head turned sharply and there stood Yoo Sung, with that trademark smile planted across her face and arms crossed.

*This .. Doesn't give up does she?* 

"No.. No! Please let me go." You pleaded and looked at Yoo Sung with desperate eyes. She just shook her head with a small smile of entertainment on her face. She nodded to the girls and they began to drag you inside, into the darkness.

They pushed you down, against a metal poll that was built into the floor and roof of the cave. Two girls pressed your back harshly against the poll as the others began to tie you up with rope. Yoo Sung pulled out tape from her bag and smirked at you. She pulled on the end and once she was happy with the amount, she bit down on it with her teeth, snapping it. 

She held it out against your mouth but you shook your head around, not allowing her to stick it on you. She slapped your cheek harshly and you let out a small yelp. You lowered your head but she lifted it up by your chin. She quickly pressed the tape across your mouth and stepped back. She wasn't happy with the girls tying skills and sighed in annoyance.

"Tighter." She demanded.

The girls did as told, and pulled on the rope ends. Your skin was being pinched and you screamed into the tape. They tied your wrist together behind your back, around the poll. They tied your ankles together out in front of you, whilst a large thick rope was tightly wrapped around your stomach and the pole.

"Ok. Step back." She commanded. The girls stepped back as Yoo Sung took a few steps forward and bent down, squatting down to meet your eye level.    

"Paybacks a isn't it?" She smirked.

*I didn't do anything to you!* You screamed in your mind and glared at her with teary eyes. You couldn't even deny her words and it was driving you crazy.

"Maybe you will learn after this little punishment, that you don't deserve them." She continued.

*Them..?* 

"Yes. Them. The two guys you have wrapped around your little finger." She stood up straight and looked down at you. Your eyes widened, it was like she had read your mind.

She suddenly began to untie your shoelaces. You tried to kick her hands away but the other girls came over, holding your legs down. Yoo Sung untied your shoes quickly and tossed them away somewhere. She removed your socks with ease and the icy cold spring air hit them. 

She stood up and looked at the girls.They understood and they began to tear and pull on your clothes from every direction. You screamed and tried to wriggle free, but it was useless. The noise of your jacket and pants tearing to pieces echoed throughout the cave. 

The cold air hit your fair skin and goosebumps formed all over. You closed your eyes tightly and your body tensed trying to fight the cold away. You felt the girls stop attacking your clothes, so fluttered your eyes open. Tears streamed down your cheeks when you had seen that they had only stopped because there was no clothes left to tear. 

You lay in nothing but a bra and underwear. Somehow, they had removed your pieces of clothing through the tight ropes. Well considering how much force and power they put into it, it's not surprising. You looked up at the girls and they just chuckled and smiled at you. 

The young man stood by the cave entrance keeping a look out. Once he noticed the girls were done with you, he walked towards Yoo Sung. 

"My pay?" He held out his hand and lifted an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah." Yoo Sung rolled her eyes and grabbed some money from her pocket. She placed it into his hand and he gripped it tightly, a large grin forming.

"It was nice working with you." He sightly bowed down and she glared at him. 

"Alright, I'm done with you today, piss off." She growled and glared at him. 

"Just one last thing.." He started, turning to you with a dead serious face.

"What now Yoseob?" Yoo Sung asked, obviously annoyed with him hanging around.

*Yoseob..? So that's his name..* You thought as he continued to glare at you.

"You.." He pointed his finger at you and you stared at him with worry, "Don't you tell anyone about me.. Or.." He moved his finger along his neck, showing you what would happen if you did say a word. You knew very well what he meant and you nodded in understanding. 

"Alright then.." He smiled triumphantly and headed to the exit, "See ya later girls." He waved his hand over his shoulder and turned to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter