Transfer Student [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning, you and Kai both overslept and you're running around the house like mad men. 

"Hyo Jin!" Kai called from down the hall, in the laundry room.

"What?!" You screamed back from the kitchen, annoyed since you were in the middle of packing both of your lunches.

"Where's my shirt!?" He called back.  

"I don't know!" You didn't even bother thinking about whether you actually knew where his shirt was. You just wanted him to stop screaming at you from the other end of the house. You heard him stomping down the hallway and a small smile grew across your face.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked grumpily as he walked into the kitchen, shirtless. 

"I mean,  I. Don't. Know." You closed the lids on the lunch boxes and slid his toward him, along the kitchen counter top. 

"When did you last see it?" He asked, grabbing his lunchbox from the bench and walking towards his bag, which was on the dining table. 

"Ugh.." You groaned in annoyance as you went to your bag, packing your books and lunchbox inside, "The last time I saw it.. Was when the maids had cleaned it and it was hanging on the little rack in the back room." Kai didn't reply, he quickly ran to the back of the house, going to the back room like you had said. 

As silence filled the house for the first time all morning, you took the chance to fix your hair in the reflection of the refrigerator, when Kai called out again. 

"Found it!" 

"Good! Let's go!" You called back, grabbing your bag and slugging it onto your shoulders. You made your way to the front door, without waiting for the slow snail. You were putting on your shoes when Kai called for you, once again. 

"Hey! I don't want a sandwich!" Kai whined as he strolled out of the kitchen, towards you. 

*Such a whiny baby. Can't imagine how bad he was as a kid. I feel sorry for Mrs. Kim.* 

"Well too bad." He was getting too used to your chef quality cooking. 

You looked at him and rolled your eyes. He had his lunchbox in one hand, looking at it like like it was live cockroaches you had packed for him. He had his bag slung over his shoulders, but he still hadn't put his shirt on. 

*I have to dress him too?* You sighed and pointed at him.

"Where's your shirt?" Kai looked at you confused before looking down at his bare chest.

"Crap!" He quickly ran back into the kitchen. You waited, leaning your body onto the door with your hand rested on the knob. 

"Okay! Ready!" He came back out and you nodded.

"Good." You turned the knob and swung the door open. Kai quickly put his shoes on, not bothering about the laces, and followed you out. 


*Another hectic morning come and gone..* You sighed and rested your head on the back of the car seat.  

Things between the two of you weren't so awkward as they were last week. Kai didn't seem to be affected by the change in your relationship, he acted like his usual annoying self. Which made things more comfortable for you. But you couldn't help but worry about what you were going to do once you got to school, and saw Kris. 

To break up, or not to break up.. That's the question.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

"Sung Min!" You called. She turned around and smiled. She was chatting with some of the guys by the school gate. 

"Hey guys." Kai greeted with a cool nod.  

"You guys hear about the new transfer student yet?" Chanyeol asked eagerly. You and Kai looked at each other and shrugged.

"No?" Kai looked back a Chanyeol, waiting for him to explain. 

"She's really pretty!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Shut up," Chanyeol slapped the back of his head, "I want to explain."

"Well hurry up, class is gonna start soon." Suho warned as he watched the students walking past them. Sometimes giving a cool nod and a smile to the little fan girls, causing them to shriek and squeal. 

"Alright so this chick, like Sehun said, she's pretty and her body is pretty hot too." 

"Can you just get to the point? I don't care how attractive she is." You stated. You saw Kai smile and you turned to him. 

"Jealous?" Kai asked with a cheeky smirk.

"No." You glared at him before returning your attention back to Chanyeol. 

"She is a foreigner. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She came from Australia." 

"Hey, Hyo Jin! Maybe you know her! She's from Australia just like you." Baekhyun said happily.

"Do you even know how large Australia is?" You asked sarcastically before walking away, Sung Min followed after you.

"Man, your an idiot." Suho laughed and followed after the two of you, as did the others. 


~ ~ ~ ~     


You were happily chatting with Sung Min as you made your way to homeroom together. When you entered the classroom, a few girls started whispering as they looked at you. You ignored them and took your seat. Sung Min sat at her desk in front of you and she turned around to look at you.

"Hey Yoo Ri! You hear about that westerner beauty?" A girl exclaimed happily as she rushed over to the girl named Yoo Ri. 

"Westerner beauty? Is that the chick Chanyeol and the guys were going on about earlier?" Sung Min asked as she watched the two girls gossiping.

"Probably." You shrugged and looked around at your classmates. You soon picked up that practically the whole school knew of this new beauty and you didn't understand what the big deal was. 

"She must be really pretty if even the nerds are talking about it." Sung Min nodded her head up and you followed her eyes. Two guys, with large glasses and a pile of books in front of them were smirking and laughing together. 

"Maybe they are talking about some new invention." You shrugged and the two of you laughed.

"I doubt that. I heard them say foreigner, just like everyone else around here." 

"She better be beautiful or I'm gonna flip ." You joked, and Sung Min laughed. 

"Everyone back to their seats!" The teacher ordered as she stormed into the room. Sung Min turned back around and everyone scurried around the classroom, back to their own desks. 

"Alright, as most of you probably already know, we have a new transfer student." The teacher began. The class began to whisper and become rowdy again.

"Quiet!" The teacher screamed, slamming her ruler down onto the desk. Everyone shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter