Rescue [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hello Kris. Long time no see." Your mother said through the phone. 

"Y-you..?" Kris stuttered as he slowly put the pieces of the puzzle together. Why all of these things had happened to you. Why you were where you are right now. He figured it out. 

"You didn't see that coming, did you?" She laughed.  

"W-what do you want?" He growled. He looked up at you and saw you struggling with the ropes that were tying you down against the pole. 

"Oh come on now. Don't go acting all tough and mean. It's a tad late for that dear." She replied with a sweet lovable mothers voice. Exaggerating it a bit before a chuckle left her lips. 

"Why couldn't you just let her be?" He asked furiously. He couldn't look at you any longer. He didn't even know why he asked a question he already knew the answer to. All he felt was guilt by this point. Guilt to the point he would pray to have time go back to the past. The past where the two of you never met. 

"Oh please.. Don't go acting like you lost your memory just like that little ." She scoffed. 

"Don't call her that!" He screamed. His voice loudly echoing throughout the warehouse.   

You jumped in fright and stopped struggling with your tied wrists. You watched Kris closely and saw how frightened he was. You haven't seen him look like that in a long time and you couldn't help but feel this was all your fault.

You heard loud and clear what it was he was saying over the phone. You only wished you could hear the voice of that mysterious person. Listen to what they had to say. Listen to their reasons for destroying your life to the point you felt like disappearing forever. 

Your mother ended the call suddenly and Kris squeezed it tightly into his fists. The man held out his hand and demanded with his eyes for his mobile back. Kris tossed it into his palm and the man laughed happily as he put his phone back into his pocket.

He slowly reached into his other pocket and grabbed onto something. You looked at him quizzically. Kris slowly began to walk towards you. His hands out in front of him as if surrendering. 

"Just let her go. Please." Kris pleaded. He took another step. 

"No." The man stood beside you and you froze. Not even wanting your breath to be heard. 

"At least untie her. We will stay. Just untie her." Kris persuaded as he took another small step closer. 

"Stay where you are buddy." The man warned.

"Just let me stand beside her." Kris replied quietly. But this time he took a too large of a step and the man raised his arm, pointing something that looked like a gun at him. He immediately pressed the button and Kris went crashing to the floor in a flash. 

The small pin sticking into the skin of his arm. The thin cord shaking and the loud clicking the gun made as it shot over 100 volts of electricity through his body. He jolted and shook on the ground. The man laughed victoriously and tossed his gun at Kris's unmoving body. He lay unconscious on the ground and the man clapped his hands once before turning back to you.

You didn't know how to react. Whether to scream for help. Cry your eyes out or just stand there in silence. As the man stared at you attentively you found yourself doing something you had always done in your once forgotten past. Staring at the floor in front of you silently, unable to even shed a tear. 

     
~ ~ ~ ~ 


Kai followed your little dot on his phone screen carefully for close to fifteen minutes before pulling up in front of a large block filled with multiple old, run down factories. He quietly stepped out of the car and slowly shut his car door. Not wanting to be heard by someone, other than you.  

He slowly took a step when he heard a strange noise in the factory behind him. He turned around and listened carefully. His eyes searching the premises like a hawk. Trying to find some sort of sign to let him know where you were. Or even better, finding you. Safe and sound. 

He quickly tip toed across the abandoned road and stopped in front of a large gap in the wall, about as tall as him, and peaked inside. It was nothing but a large storage room. Nothing but a few old broken chairs and pieces of wood laid around. 

He suddenly heard a noise behind him and spun around quickly. He sighed in relief when it was only a stray cat. It stood by his feet and sniffed his shoes before going inside and running to an open door. Kai hadn't noticed the door before and followed the small cat inside. 

He took slow, careful steps. Not wanting to step on something that would let whoever was nearby know he was there. He could hear faint voices echoing on the other side of the thin metal sheet, that was playing as a wall for the stuffy warehouse. 

He reached the door and slowly poked his head out. He saw the cat it's paws before rubbing it's face clean as it lay in the sunlight. He followed the light and noticed the broken window up above. Glass lay dangerously underneath, covering the cold concrete floor. This place seemed to be unused for years. It gave him a spooky feeling so he quickly took a step inside. 

He slowly walked around, following the voices. Large blanks of wood were leaning on a large metal post, which allowed a small gap on the bottom, between the wall, for him to crawl through. He knelt down and took a quick look before jumping back in panic. 

He found you. He held his breath and a hand over his racing heart. He slowly leaned forward and noticed that you were tied up to a pole. The moment he laid his eyes on you, he wanted to run by your side and hold you. But when he noticed the man standing beside you, he knew he couldn't. He was a large man and in a situation like this, anything could happen. He didn't want anybody to to be hurt, or worse, so tried to come up with a plan. 

He scanned the floor around him. Looking for something that he could throw far enough. Just to distract the man long enough for him to untie you and get you out of there. He quickly picked up a piece of wood, a little bigger than his hand. He looked back inside the large room you were inside and gasped in shock when he noticed Kris laying on the floor nearby. 

Suddenly a loud ringtone began to chime and Kai's eyes landed on the man.

"Alright, be there in a sec." He said through the phone. He turned back to you and you stared back at him, unsure of what was going to happen now.

*Is he taking me somewhere..?* You wondered.

"Stay here. Don't try anything stupid. Or... Bang." He held his finger up at your forehead and pushed your head back slightly as he pretended he was holding a gun. He laughed evilly before walking out through a large metal sliding door.  

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. You continued to tell yourself everything was going to be alright. Even though there seemed to be no hope in sight, you can't give up on the idea that Kai will somehow find you. 

You looked over at Kris who had been unconscious on the cold floor for close to five minutes now. You didn't know whether he was really unconscious though. You wondered whether he really was dead. The sound that taser made and the scream that came from the bottom of his lungs, it was horrifying to see. The way he has just laid there on the floor. It was becoming hard to tell whether he was breathing or not. The longer you watched him, the harder it became to see. 

Suddenly a figure appeared in front of you. You were about to scream when he held his hand tightly over your mouth. You looked up at him, and even though your vision was blurry from the tears forming, you could see it was Kai. 

"Shh." He removed his hand from over your mouth and you stared at him in amazement. 

*How did you find me..?* You asked. Even though you knew he couldn't hear you, it was as if he could understand. 

He shook his head and showed a small smile before he began to untie the ropes. His heart ached seeing how badly cut your hands and wrist were. Whoever these people were, he was going to make them pay. Pay for touching his princess. 

You were freed in an inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter