Jealous [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a fun dinner with the twelve boys, you all headed outside and sat around a large campfire for some small games before bedtime.  

"What games should we play first?" The teacher asked cheerfully. Everyone looked around, trying to think of a fun game. 

"I know!" A boy shouted excitedly, raising his hand up in the air, "Poky Kiss Game." He smiled.

Everyone shouted and cheered and seemed to really like the idea. You looked around confused, you didn't know what this game was. 

"What do we do?" You whispered into Kris's ear. He smirked and looked at you cheekily. You didn't like the look in his eyes.  

"You will see." He smirked and looked back up the front, where the teacher was preparing a few packets of poky for the game. 

"Alright everyone pair up!" The teacher shouted, "Whoever leaves the smallest amount of poky stick wins a prize!" She smiled happily and waved up the first couple. 

They stood facing each other, quite close actually. You continued to watch with curiosity. Your eyes widened in shock when the teacher handed them a poky stick and they each placed one end into their mouths. The began to slowly nibble on the ends, inching closer and closer to each other. 

You turned to Kris and saw him smirking, he was watching your reactions from the corner of his eye. You hit his shoulder, "I'm not doing that." You hissed and pointed to the front. 

"With me you are." Kris replied, still looking up at the front. 

"No way. Not with everyone watching!" You whisper yelled. 

"What's wrong with that?" Kris asked turning to look at you with a raised eyebrow. 

"No. No. No. I'm not doing it." You stated with crossed arms. 

Severely minutes later... 

"Alright you two. The record is 3 centre meters. Good luck." The teacher said, handing Kris the strawberry flavored poky stick. 

*How and why did I agree to this..?* 

Kris smirked evilly and held out the poky in front of you. You stared at it and seriously considered smashing it to pieces with your fist. Everyone was staring at you, girls glaring at you with either jealousy or envy. The boys stared at Kris for the same reason, but you would never know that.

"Which end?" Kris asked, raising the poky stick up higher when you didn't say anything.

"I don't want to do this.." You whispered, glancing over at the large group beside you.

"Don't worry about it. Just pick an end first." Kris chuckled. You pointed at the cream covered end and Kris raised it up in front of your lips. You hesitantly took hold of it and clenched your teeth together to hold onto it. Kris quickly leaned in so he was the same height as you, and took hold of his end. 

"Ok.. Ready.. Set.. Go!" The teacher smiled. You watched as Kris started bite his way towards you. Your mind wasn't in its right mind right now. Eyes from what felt like, every possible positron were staring at the two of you and Kris was inching his way closer, staring into your eyes. 

Your heart beat increased as Kris was inching closer. You still hadn't taken a bite and you could hear everyone telling you to take a bite. As much as you wanted to, you couldn't. You were frozen, your body didn't respond no matter how many times you told it to move. 

Kris stopped biting and stared at you, you could see the message he was sending with his eyes. You slowly took a bite, causing Kris to smile lightly before continuing his way to the other end. 

Your cheeks were reddening as the space between the two of you came to a close finish. Kris didn't take his eyes of yours and it made you nervous. 

*What is this idiot planning..?* You wondered. 

You felt his warm breath on yours and you could now longer hear or see anybody else but the two of you. His blonde hair hanging slight over his eyes didn't phase him to look away. Both of your bites slowed down as your nose tips touch. 

Kris's gaze shifted from your eyes, done your slim nose and finished at your plump pink lips. You knew exactly what he was thinking, and you just prayed he wasn't going to do such a thing in front of everyone, especially with Yoo Sung present. 

He took another bite, slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter