Shopping [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early Saturday morning and you were still fast asleep in bed. Kai was beside you, playing a game on his phone. He woke up after hearing the garbage trucks outside, unable to fall back asleep he decided to just lay there, glancing at you whenever you moved in your sleep. He hasn't had many opportunities to enjoy this. You were always up before him, heading off to work or waking him up for school. He liked this.

Suddenly the door bell rang loudly, echoing throughout the house, stirring you. Kai tensed up and slowly looked down at you, hoping you weren't going to wake up just yet. You quickly settled down again and Kai sighed in relief. 

He slowly crawled out of the blankets. He turned around and bent down, gently tucking the blanket down under your chin. He smiled at you and stood up straight. He then remembered that some moron had pressed his doorbell and it was only a matter of time until they were going to press it again. 

He quickly ran down the stairs and he could hear the voices of his friends. The shadows of their body, blurry through the glass of the door. He sighed in annoyance and turned the knob, swinging it open. 

"What?" He growled angrily. 

"Good morning to you too." Chanyeol said sarcastically.

"What are you all doing here?" Kai asked tiredly. All eleven boys were standing outside his front door, even Kris. 

"We're going shopping. Come on." Baekhyun said happily. 

"Shopping?" Kai questioned annoyed, "It's a bit early for that." Kai was about to close the door when Luhan's foot got in the way. 

"Come on man, we came all the way down here to get you." Luhan said.

"Yeah, all the girls are coming too. Where's Hyo Jin?" Chanyeol asked, looking over Kai's shoulder into the house. 

"She's up in-." Kai raised his hand and pointed behind him with his thumb, but quickly stopped himself from revealing something he wasn't supposed to. He had forgotten it was only his close friends who knew of your living arrangements.

"Why would Hyo Jin be here?" Kris questioned in a deep voice. 

Everyone turned and looked at him. Those who didn't know about you living with Kai looked confused while those who did know, looked a little shocked. Suho face palmed himself and turned to Kai, giving him an apologetic look. They had forgotten about this being a secret. 

"I'd like to ask the same thing." Kai crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol. He couldn't let the others know, especially Kris. Although the thought of Kris being shocked and angry was a huge temptation. 

"I-I.." Chanyeol stuttered and turned to Suho, hoping he would get him out of this mess.

"What's going on?" You suddenly appeared beside Kai, rubbing your eyes tiredly. You slowly looked up with your messy bed hair, that was slightly covering your eyes, and you gasped in shock. 

"Hyo Jin!?" Tao exclaimed. 

"What are y-you d-doing here?" Xiumin looked up and down your body. You were wearing short pajama shorts with one of Kai's oversized shirts. He had given it to you since yours was in the washing.

"W-why are y-you all h-here?" You stuttered like crazy and took a step closer to Kai, trying to hide yourself behind him. 

"Why is she here!?" Kris suddenly screamed, storming towards Kai. His fists were clenched and his neck vein was about to burst. Kai instinctively took hold of your hand, pulling you closely behind him protectively. 

"Kris calm down." Chen stood in his way, holding his hands against his chest, pushing him back.  

"Calm down? Calm down!? My girlfriend is sleeping with this bastard!" He bellowed angrily. 

You peaked around Kai's body and stared at Kris in shock. You couldn't believe such words came out of his mouth. But you couldn't blame him, it was semi true. Except the sleeping he was thinking was completely different to the sleeping the two of you actually do, when you sleep together it means sleeping. 

"It might be a misunderstanding." Tao said nervously, patting his friend on the back. 

"Let me go!" Kris shook Chen and Tao away from him. Now was your time to speak up, or things would get messier.

"It's not like that." You let go of Kai's hand and walked forward. 

"What is this then?" Kris asked madly.

"I live here." You stated.

"What!?" Kris exclaimed in shock.

"I've been living here since I arrived." Kris just looked at you confused. He quickly walked forward taking you by your wrist. He needed to talk to, alone.

"Yah! Let her go." Kai grabbed your arm and held onto you tightly. 

"Why? She's not yours." Kris growled, yanking you towards him. Kai had no choice but to let you go. As Kris and you walked out of the gate and disappeared behind the large brick wall, Kai felt nothing but sadness at this point. He didn't like seeing you with Kris, walking away from him like you were never going to return.  

Kai turned around, storming into the house and up the stairs. The boys all looked at each other, unsure of what they were going to do.

"Let's just go inside and wait." Suho suggested. They all nodded and walked inside the large house, closing the door behind them and waiting on the couches in the lounge room. 

"So much for a fun day.." Chanyeol mumbled disappointedly to himself.


~ ~ ~ ~  


"Tell me. Everything." Kris said sternly. 

You and Kris had stopped by the nearby park. He sat you down on the seat and stood in front of you. Crossed arms and furious eyes. 

"My parents sent me here. Kai's mother is my mothers childhood friend, and they allowed me to live with them. I'm sorry for not telling you.." You didn't dare look up at him. But you saw Kris slowly uncross his arms and loosen up a little. 

"Why didn't you tell me..?" Kris took a seat beside you and you slowly looked up at him apologetically.

"You both hate each other.. It just.. Didn't seem like I should." You shrugged. 

"You know you can tell me anything." Kris gently took your hand and caressed it gently with his thumb. 

"I know.." You replied quietly. 

"Why did they send you here?" Kris asked curiously. But you could hear the worry in his voice.

"I was too much of a burden for them.." 

"Well, you will never be one to me." Kris squeezed your hand comfortingly and you smiled. But that smile quickly disappeared. You had spent a long time trying to find the right way to end your relationship. Now seemed to be the best time to do so. As hard as this is going to be, the sooner the better. You can't keep holding it back and dragging on this sin. It wasn't right.

"Kris.." You spoke quietly. 

"Hm?" He hummed with a sweet smile.

"I.." You lowered your head, covering your face with your long hair. Kris tucked your hair behind your ear so he could see your face. You sighed, clenching your fists tightly in your lap. You were growing frustrated with yourself, unable to even speak and say what you needed to. And frustrated with Kris for being so kind, only making this harder for you.

"Hyo Jin.. What's wrong?" Kris saw you tightly squeezed fists and the expression on your face, he became worried.

"We.. Should breakup." Kris just stared at you, hoping this was just some joke and you were going to start laughing. But you didn't, you just stared back, with an apologetic look.

"For.. Real?" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Why? Is it because of Kai?" Kris tried to keep his voice as low as he could, but it was hard with the raging anger.

"No." You lied. 

"Then why?" Kris asked, standing up from the bench. He didn't want thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter